CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay...

CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail

There are 16410 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Dec 8, 2013, titled CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple Wedding Cake - May Face a Year in Jail. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

Gay activists protest the Masterpiece Cakeshop in 2012. Owner Jack Phillips now faces charges for not baking a cake for the gay couple.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4110 Dec 31, 2013
I never said I was interested in playing football, twit. Nice non-sequitur, though.
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to think you're the gay linebacker the NFL missed out on so I wouldn't go talking about empty threats Junior.
LOL!!!
Gaaaawd...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4111 Jan 1, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Communists? The 50's were a long time ago...let it go. Where have I even discussed my economic principles?
<quoted text>
Yes Communist. In America we do not force people to bake cakes and sell t-shirts with anti-gay hate messages on them. In Communist countries you do what the government says. Your last 10,000 posts have all been about doing what the government says.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4113 Jan 1, 2014
More militia "wisdom". Would you just fu**ing take some classes taught by people who DIDN'T grow up in a backwoods compound?

Communism is an economic principle; you are describing totalitarianism, which is a political stratagem. They aren't synonymous. If you think this country is totalitarian, you are invited to live in russia or most middle-east countries...the latter being quite capitalistic.
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Communist. In America we do not force people to bake cakes and sell t-shirts with anti-gay hate messages on them. In Communist countries you do what the government says. Your last 10,000 posts have all been about doing what the government says.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#4114 Jan 1, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps you should sit on Tommy' s erect finger? I'm sure there's a special kind of Hell awaiting your blasphemous ass, "Reverend."
I'd offer to stick it up yours but your head is already up there.
Plaplonius

Philadelphia, PA

#4115 Jan 1, 2014
The Gay procession down the aisle is called a "Cake Walk." HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BORDER PATROL

Piscataway, NJ

#4116 Jan 1, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd offer to stick it up yours but your head is already up there.
You aren't really in El Paso are ya boy. We don't allow little strange boy wearing dresses in this town.
If you really are here you need to get out, this is a straight city and we don't need the likes of you...boy.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4117 Jan 1, 2014
You're exactly the kind of "straight" guy who's begging for my attention at last call...and who I always turn down.
BORDER PATROL wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really in El Paso are ya boy. We don't allow little strange boy wearing dresses in this town.
If you really are here you need to get out, this is a straight city and we don't need the likes of you...boy.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#4118 Jan 1, 2014
BORDER PATROL wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't really in El Paso are ya boy. We don't allow little strange boy wearing dresses in this town.
If you really are here you need to get out, this is a straight city and we don't need the likes of you...boy.
You forgot to change your location fool! Now get off your moms computer.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#4119 Jan 1, 2014
Liberals R Defective wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't be within miles of your freaker' s ball. But I hope there are some undercover vice cops in attendance, to protect the under age teen boys you invited. Good old Curteese, spreading hope, joy and STD' s throughout this festive season.
Sorry, Cletus, the youngest guest was about 45. I had two doctors, and a lawyer, a radio talk show host, and several other professional folks as guests. Sorry to disappoint you as to your constant fantasies about under age sex.

I'm sure your party including your mother and the old lady from down the hall and her 13 cats was FABULOUS, however. Did any of you stay awake till 9 PM?
fingiswold

Fitzgerald, GA

#4120 Jan 1, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>Nah....never said that troll boi.
But given as stupid as your response here was to mine I wonder if you actually would be that dumb.
LOL!!
OK then, it was meaningless gibberish. Thanks for clearing that up, Danny-boy.:)
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#4121 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, it was meaningless gibberish. Thanks for clearing that up, Danny-boy.:)
Right.

If someone told you to not drink Prestone though your mind was set on it no doubt that too would be "meaningless gibberish"...LOL!!!

What a loser you are.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#4122 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohio wants you to leave. Don't make it necessary for us to use force, pig.
I have no doubt the state of Ohio never wanted you to even COME.

BAH HAH HAH!!!!
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#4123 Jan 2, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I never said I was interested in playing football, twit. Nice non-sequitur, though.
<quoted text>
Er....

...you're the twit who claimed to be built like a 'linebacker' tough guy.

Short memory fool.

“Take Topix Back From Trolls”

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#4124 Jan 2, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Er....
...you're the twit who claimed to be built like a 'linebacker' tough guy.
Short memory fool.
You've harassed so many people here you forget who said what. Fool.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4125 Jan 2, 2014
Right "built like", not "want to be".
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Er....
...you're the twit who claimed to be built like a 'linebacker' tough guy.
Short memory fool.
Denver Dan

Sacramento, CA

#4128 Jan 2, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
You've harassed so many people here you forget who said what. Fool.
"Harassed"???

More like nailed the truth Chief.

You're in here spouting off like you flunked out of the 7th grade 6 times with you repeated "does your mommy know you're on the computer" while me and others question the extent of the possible penalties to this baker in accordance to his "heinous" crime...LOL!!!
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#4129 Jan 2, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
If someone told you to not drink Prestone though your mind was set on it no doubt that too would be "meaningless gibberish"...LOL!!!
What a loser you are.
If someone told you to post something intelligently, could you do it?

My money's against you....LOL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#4130 Jan 2, 2014
Denver Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Harassed"???
More like nailed the truth Chief.
You're in here spouting off like you flunked out of the 7th grade 6 times with you repeated "does your mommy know you're on the computer" while me and others question the extent of the possible penalties to this baker in accordance to his "heinous" crime...LOL!!!
Discrimination is indeed a crime. As to "discussion," you've mostly just abused me with stupid ravings, and it seems you do that to others here as well. Which makes you a hypocrite, too, Danny Boy.

Oh, Danny Boy...the PC, the PC is calling you.....LOL
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#4131 Jan 2, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Right "built like", not "want to be".
<quoted text>
Danny likes the way linebackers are built. Danny wants a linebacker. Danny is ashamed of that fact. That's why Danny is so angry and abusive, he's projecting his self-hatred onto others.

That's my guess, anyway...:)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4132 Jan 2, 2014
In the words of Judy Tenuda, "He cannot possess me, no..."
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny likes the way linebackers are built. Danny wants a linebacker. Danny is ashamed of that fact. That's why Danny is so angry and abusive, he's projecting his self-hatred onto others.
That's my guess, anyway...:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 43 min Carmel 5,942
News 'He did it to himself': Anthony Weiner faces pr... Mon overlord 1
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun Truth to Power 31,985
News Church 'rejoices' after decision to offer same-... May 20 Grief Counselor 1
News Local Brides Say Photographer Owes Them Wedding... (Aug '08) May 19 Meethead 619
News Judge won't hear gay adoptions because it's not... May 19 Christian Taliban 31
News Thanks to Trumpa s vague order, LGBT activists ... May 18 The Stealth 2
More from around the web