UK & World News: Ministers publish gay marriage bill

Jan 25, 2013 Full story: Chronicle Live 7

The legislation is likely to provoke ferocious debate in the House of Commons, where a significant number of Conservative MPs are opposed to same-sex marriage.

Full Story
Gays Run the World

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
Homosexual 'marriage' is a complete fraud.
It has been overwhelmingly rejected by homosexuals as an actual practice in every country that allows it, and studies have shown that most such 'marriages' aren't even exclusive arrangements.
No homosexual relationship shares the reasons for government involvement in real marriage. No child is ever born as a direct result and no such relationship can provide a child with a father and mother. Homosexual 'marriage,' where legal, isn't even a basic building block of homosexual society, much less of society as a whole. There is no standardized format for homosexual 'marriages,' and no economically unequal genders are involved.
Why not forget about disenfranchising others in order for force your concocted, failed philosophy into law? Why not try a little live and let live?
We fixed that 9 years ago
http://makeitequal.org/

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Anyone who is opposed to same-sex marriages doesn't need to have one.

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#4 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
Why not try a little live and let live?
Why not practice what you preach, hypocrite?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#6 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one trying to disenfranchise citizens in order to force a concocted, failed redefinition of marriage into law.
Glad to see none of your homofascists thought you could refute even one of the points I made.
Malarkey!
We've had legal gay marriage for 9 years already
http://makeitequal.org/
Not one single breeder marriage has ever been disenfranchised because of gay marriage

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#7 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not the one trying to disenfranchise citizens in order to force a concocted, failed redefinition of marriage into law.
Glad to see none of your homofascists thought you could refute even one of the points I made.
How come you never answer the glaring question when you post this drivel? How are you "disenfranchised" when my spouse and I marry in another state?

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#8 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
I'm not the one trying to disenfranchise citizens in order to force a concocted, failed redefinition of marriage into law.
Those poor, disenfranchised citizens! Because of our selfish efforts, they can no longer... well, you know, they're disenfranchised from... being... having... wait, what now? What can't they do, exactly?

Since: Oct 10

San Francisco

#9 Jan 25, 2013
Reg wrote:
I know your attention span is short for anything beyond cut and paste, David, so I'll number these for you. Try to concentrate, and read slowly.

1. Yes, you are indeed the one trying to disenfranchise citizens, and you're doing it by attempting to equate your religious beliefs with law. This is unconstitutional.

2. I don't have any homofascists, but I have no doubt you know what they thought, as they exist entirely in your "mind."

3. Your so-called points have been refuted here countless times, and you know it. You're lying again, and Jesus doesn't like that.

4. Why don't you answer Ralph's and Edmond's questions? If you can post the same claptrap day after day, why won't you back it up?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
End of the road for Freedom to Marry, NOM? 36 min Cowobunga 7
Evangelicals with gay children challenging church 2 hr Fa-Foxy 27
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 4 hr NorCal Native 38
Study: Gay marriages could help Arkansas economy 5 hr Christian Taliban 1
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 13 hr Matt9969 74
Same-sex marriage could increase Minnesota's an... 15 hr Liberal Lover 6
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr Just Asking 31,423

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE