How many minutes sex & foreplay reall...

How many minutes sex & foreplay really last

There are 2 comments on the MSN Living story from Apr 18, 2013, titled How many minutes sex & foreplay really last. In it, MSN Living reports that:

Glamour surveyed 1,000 young women for their answers on a typical night in, timed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSN Living.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 19, 2013
for me i like to kiss and rub on my woman for hours, i like to f*ck alot so i've found the longer the foreplay the longer the sex..
achyfi

Dedham, MA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
whoareyou2 wrote:
for me i like to kiss and rub on my woman for hours, i like to f*ck alot so i've found the longer the foreplay the longer the sex..
I also like to take my time with foreplay and sex. But frankly, I think worrying about how many minutes it lasts is ridiculous. The only question is whether the sex is satisfying or not. Women don't necessarily want every sex session to be a marathon; the reasons women have historically complained about it being over too quick are a) Not enough foreplay to get them fully aroused for orgasm and lubricated for intercourse, or 2) The guy orgasms too quickly and then quits before they have a chance to.

Articles like this one simply serve to perpetuate stereotypical thinking about sex among young women which ultimately harms rather than helps their sex lives.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... 11 hr Latter Day Taints 2
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 hr cpeter1313 6,807
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 11 hr Cordwainer Trout 1
News Intimidation allegations mar Ontario PC candida... Fri nasty bunch 1
News MIA gay marriage heroes Thu The Troll Stopper 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Thu cantread 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Thu Prince 31,998
More from around the web