Bridesmaid's dress stolen hours befor...

Bridesmaid's dress stolen hours before wedding

There are 5 comments on the Monterey County Herald story from Mar 12, 2010, titled Bridesmaid's dress stolen hours before wedding. In it, Monterey County Herald reports that:

Delaware state police said someone broke into a car and stole a bridesmaid's dress just hours before a wedding on Friday at a shopping center in Pike Creek.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monterey County Herald.

Ocean View

Pacific Grove, CA

#1 Mar 13, 2010
Considering some of the design issues and drama which occur over bridesmaid's "costumes," attention should be given to the theft being an "inside job."
Tonka

Lakeland, FL

#2 Mar 15, 2010
I agree. This was an inside job. Someone who thinks it is funny. Someonewho thinks they should have been asked and wasn't. Rarely are bridesmaid's dresses pretty enough someone would steal one! LOL This almost sounds like a boyfriend prank. Someone had to know where the girls would be getting their hair done. Gotta admit, leaving it in the car was not the brightest thing to do, should have been at home or at the church (or whereever they were getting dressed).
Hugh Jass

Ephrata, PA

#3 Mar 15, 2010
I bet it was an ex-girlfriend of the groom...
Greek thinker

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 16, 2010
It was the bride!!
Johnette Philio

Ashburn, VA

#6 Sep 7, 2013
the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/ktzyw22

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 1 hr mentor 1 5,588
News Will Islam Inherit the Earth? 1 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 181
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 12 hr Retired teacher 31,984
News Lesbian Methodist bishop faces challenge to her... 13 hr Elizabeth1912 1
News What to Watch: a JonBenet,a a Rodney King,a a E... Mon KCinNYC 1
News 'This is the Trump era': Sessions takes aim at ... Mon slick willie expl... 4
News Trump's polarizing policies push some to greate... Apr 21 Member 7
More from around the web