However court rules, gay marriage debate won't end

Mar 28, 2013 Full story: NewsCenter 25 2,351

However the Supreme Court rules after its landmark hearings on same-sex marriage, the issue seems certain to divide Americans and states for many years to come.

Full Story

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#2128 May 1, 2013
eJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
Cute. I don't have any research, dear. I don't need any. I'm not trying to harm anyone or force my prejudices on them, am I? Unlike you, I have nothing to prove.
Actually, you are trying to force unsubstantiated theory on us...prejudiced or not....

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#2129 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, you are trying to force unsubstantiated theory on us...prejudiced or not....
When you propose that a group of people should be denied their basic human rights, you had better have awfully compelling justification.

That's why you are not excused with just having an opinion.

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2130 May 1, 2013
Gay And Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
When you propose that a group of people should be denied their basic human rights, you had better have awfully compelling justification.
That's why you are not excused with just having an opinion.
Who are you talking about..polygamists or incestuous partners???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2131 May 1, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, won't affect my marriage at all because my husband & I are committed to only each other.
Today maybe....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2132 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I said...now pay attention....the research may show that homosexuality is a result of a 'malfunction in the womb'....now if 'you' want to extend that to mean that homosexuality is a malfunction in itself...'you alone' arrived at that conclusion...you didn't get that from me....just as you didn't get 'abortion' from me...
Sorry, but the RESEARCH has NEVER used the word "MALFUNCTION"......y ou did!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2133 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean they can't be cured. If you read the "NO GAY GENE" article, there is a possibility (I believe a strong one) that they will discover this is some kind of 'malfunction' that can be corrected...just saying...
Funny how in this very post YOU use the word "MALFUNCTION" as if something needs to be corrected........YOU made the comment and made it first......NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2134 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but the RESEARCH has NEVER used the word "MALFUNCTION"......y ou did!!!
So???...'malfunction' is in fact a word in the english language...AND it fits in my conversation...I'm allowed....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2135 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my...somebody is getting upset....
You do realize the womb 'is' an 'outside' environmental factor from the genes right??? I've said repeatedly if it is some malfunction that happens in the womb, there may be a way to correct it...That's not a 'definitive' statement by any means...
<quoted text>
Your propaganda information from 2008 has been debunked by this current study....don't you get that???
YOU used the word "MALFUNCTION" yet again.....second time in two posts!!!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2136 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how in this very post YOU use the word "MALFUNCTION" as if something needs to be corrected........YOU made the comment and made it first......NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!
If your car 'malfunctions', don't you try to get it corrected???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2137 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU used the word "MALFUNCTION" yet again.....second time in two posts!!!
Want to see it three times??...malfunction, malfunction, malfunction....try to use it in a sentence today....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2138 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
So???...'malfunction' is in fact a word in the english language...AND it fits in my conversation...I'm allowed....
BUT YOU USED IT.....it was NOT in ANY article you posted......and though it is a word in the English language, it was YOU that decided to use it in order to make your point and all it did was prove what a jackazz you really are!!

You try and claim that it was in the article and it wasn't......just admit you used it and it was done because you feel that being Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual are something you feel needs to be gotten rid of, right?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2139 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to see it three times??...malfunction, malfunction, malfunction....try to use it in a sentence today....
Don't need to, you proved my point.....thanks!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2140 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
If your car 'malfunctions', don't you try to get it corrected???
My car yes.....but my sexual orientation is NOT a "MALFUNCTION" as you claim......it is just a part of who I am and a normal variation on the human sexuality scale!!!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2141 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
BUT YOU USED IT.....it was NOT in ANY article you posted......and though it is a word in the English language, it was YOU that decided to use it in order to make your point and all it did was prove what a jackazz you really are!!
You try and claim that it was in the article and it wasn't......just admit you used it and it was done because you feel that being Gay, Lesbian and Bisexual are something you feel needs to be gotten rid of, right?
I never said it was in the article....I said 'based on the article "I" believe they are closer to discovering homosexuality is a 'malfunction' in the womb'....they didn't have to use that word for me...I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions and sentences....

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2142 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't need to, you proved my point.....thanks!!!
What point is that?? You can't read???

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2143 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My car yes.....but my sexual orientation is NOT a "MALFUNCTION" as you claim......it is just a part of who I am and a normal variation on the human sexuality scale!!!
Perhaps this will help, though I doubt it...

From the article...----What’s interesting is that these epi-marks are produced from scratch. They can be passed down from generation to generation, but the process starts from zero every time. They’re actually made to protect the fetus from too much natural variation. When testosterone gets too high, the epi-marks kick in to prevent the baby girl from getting too masculinized, and the inverse is true for boys.

So as a side-effect of that, one of the triggers affecting sexual orientation may kick in as well.

Now to me....if this is in fact true...this may be controllable--perhaps you can reduce or eliminate the activity of the epi-marks. Just saying...

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2144 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article...----What’s interesting is that these epi-marks are produced from scratch. They can be passed down from generation to generation, but the process starts from zero every time. They’re actually made to protect the fetus from too much natural variation. When testosterone gets too high, the epi-marks kick in to prevent the baby girl from getting too masculinized, and the inverse is true for boys.
So as a side-effect of that, one of the triggers affecting sexual orientation may kick in as well.
Now to me....if this is in fact true...this may be controllable--perhaps you can reduce or eliminate the activity of the epi-marks. Just saying...
Please take note of the words...'SIDE EFFECT'.....

side effect
noun
1. any effect of a drug, chemical, or other medicine that is in addition to its intended effect, especially an effect that is harmful or unpleasant.

2. any accompanying or consequential and usually detrimental effect: the side effects of air pollution.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2145 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said it was in the article....I said 'based on the article "I" believe they are closer to discovering homosexuality is a 'malfunction' in the womb'....they didn't have to use that word for me...I'm perfectly capable of forming my own opinions and sentences....
Typical GTF deniability.......you used the word, you implied that it was from the article and now instead of just admitting you used the word first, you want to make excuses on how the word was brought into the discussion......to funny.....lol!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#2146 May 1, 2013
Get That Fool wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the word "MALFUNCTION"? This information is also old, but this is also a very typical response from you!!!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Nonya!

#2147 May 1, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical GTF deniability.......you used the word, you implied that it was from the article and now instead of just admitting you used the word first, you want to make excuses on how the word was brought into the discussion......to funny.....lol!!!
Nope! I used the word, that's true...YOU thought it came from the article....I never once said the article said that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 52 min jinxysscrew 124
Alaska's 1st known gay marriage in Arctic town 1 hr Pope Bennie s Closet 49
The sexuality pay gap: Lesbians earn 8% more th... 3 hr Wimyum 4
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Static Charge 26,690
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 3 hr dee lightful 170
Longtime couple push gay marriage case in France (Jan '11) 3 hr Rick in Kansas 32
Elton John, David Furnish to tie knot in privat... 4 hr Troll Stopper 15
More from around the web