New conservative lobbying push for gay marriage

ST. PAUL, Minn. - A national group of prominent GOP donors that supports gay marriage is pouring new money into lobbying efforts to persuade Republican lawmakers to make it legal. Full Story
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
They have to get on the marijuana-legalization bandwagon too and THEN I can stop giving "protest" votes to the Libertarians!
Gay Bar Mitzfah

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Apr 27, 2013
There's a jew in every woodpile destroying america from the inside out while we complete the genocide of muslims abroad.
Judas is the devil.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#3 Apr 27, 2013
This push for gay marriage is from behind, I assume.

“Proud White Woman for life!”

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#4 Apr 27, 2013
Figures. A bunch of fake Republicans.
Bernard Continelli

New York, NY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
No, a bunch of TRUE LINCOLN Republicans before that CRIMINAL ELEMENT first called the "Moral Majority" and then the "Religious Right" perverted and degenerated the Party!

“You Get My Truth Here!”

Since: May 09

Nonya!

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Won't happen.
Little Blue Alien

Dalton, MA

#7 May 1, 2013
Democrats have no idea how to lead or govern a nation let alone an economy so the zionists keep the pressure on to pervert our youth even further with their overpriced sterotyped demigods of sports. The chit is about to hit the fan and they know it so what do they do? Anything to bring about disharmony and dejection from a group because they know they are being figured out for what they are, COMMUNISTS! Our special relationship with Ishrael is infringing upon our constitutional rights and they know it. So this is their grand distraction whilest the jewman figures out his next scheme.
The end of days are near people and they brought this upon us all with their bs prescribed talmud.

Expel and isolate!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Hey U 50,660
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr ClarkKentsEvilTwin 25,363
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 1 hr LuzAranda 747
Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 2 hr Jack 177
Shorten fronts ACL to support gay marriage 2 hr Belle Sexton 1
Judge Strikes Down NC Gay Marriage Ban 3 hr Rose_NoHo 97
Gay marriage spreads in NC 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 8

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE