Who can lead the Catholic world now?

Who can lead the Catholic world now?

There are 4 comments on the The Daily Tribune story from Mar 5, 2013, titled Who can lead the Catholic world now?. In it, The Daily Tribune reports that:

In this Sept. 12, 2006, file photo, Pope Benedict XVI waves to the crowd at the end of a papal Mass in Regensburg, southern Germany, some 120 kilometers northeast of Munich.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Tribune.

JesusCHitler

Key West, FL

#1 Mar 5, 2013
Saint Peter Rabbit must be returned to the Papal Throne for the curse to be lifted.
ikhumi christianmary

Ashburn, VA

#2 Mar 6, 2013
christ is the owner of the church so will send another servant to lead his to Him.
truth

Perth, Australia

#3 Mar 6, 2013
no
you did not know who is Jesus..definitely not..corupt satanic people calculated but its come give back on right time
they deserve after all they nothing created
nothing at all
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Is that nice be very angry ..no.
But its very nice express yourself tell them who they are..after all you hurt somebody else too.

now i am not care to much not at all..

“Geologist [I'm Climate Change]”

Since: Mar 07

formerly Nuneaton

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Whomever it is is going to have to use the dreaded "E" word versus high profile confirmed members of their faith.

The "abuse of minors" scandal cannot be repeated by the same individuals when they are excommunicated due to their crimes. It will not stop those individuals from repeating their actions but it will NOT @ that stage be under church approval.

The Scottish & Irish catholic churches ALSO have a major problem with their ability to spell sentences properly. They have definitely been responsible for the last 30 years for abuse of "Miners", In particular they still persecute Geologists inquisition style.
That bunch need to go back to school & learn English along with their latin. They are so backward in fact that many still believe the earth to be flat and be central to the solar system.

Will be interesting to see the result.

Have a nice day: Ag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? 5 min Imprtnrd 100
News 'You can't have marriage equality without polyg... 6 min Wholly Silicon Wafer 88
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Luke 52,022
News 10 Questions for Christians Who Support Gay Mar... 16 min Fa-Foxy 52
News Conservative Republicans question what's next a... 20 min Fa-Foxy 189
News Love Wins Again - Episcopal Churches Change The... 22 min Dan 13
News Religious liberty is rallying cry after gay mar... 23 min nhjeff 176
More from around the web