House Republicans Face Decision On Fi...

House Republicans Face Decision On Fighting Gay Veterans' Spousal Benefits

There are 2 comments on the www.buzzfeed.com story from Jul 17, 2013, titled House Republicans Face Decision On Fighting Gay Veterans' Spousal Benefits. In it, www.buzzfeed.com reports that:

A federal judge has set a Thursday deadline for parties to tell him why he shouldn't side with gay service members and veterans and their spouses in an ongoing challenge to benefits statutes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.buzzfeed.com.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#1 Jul 17, 2013
More dumbazz delay tactics from the Republicans........if the wording is the same as in Section 3 of DOMA....guess what......then it will face the same death as Section 3 of DOMA!!!
Fabulous Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#2 Jul 17, 2013
House republicans = gross incompetence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 3 hr seoshon 184
News Ex-speaker Andrew Scheer announces Conservative... 6 hr KellyLeech Transg... 1
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) 17 hr Herbert Walker 32
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) Tue Here is what I 36,041
News 4 responses to Tim Kaine's claims about Genesis... Mon Trump s Birtherex... 3
News Woman breaks up with fiance 3 weeks before wedd... Sep 26 andet1987 6
News Molly Olson: Change Minnesota law to support 'e... (Feb '11) Sep 25 QBY 26
More from around the web