Heavy police presence in PH ahead of ...

Heavy police presence in PH ahead of Patience Jonathan's visit

There are 5 comments on the Vanguard story from Jun 15, 2013, titled Heavy police presence in PH ahead of Patience Jonathan's visit. In it, Vanguard reports that:

By jimitota onoyume THERE was heavy Police presence on major roads in Port Harcourt Friday as the wife of the President; Mrs Patience Jonathan was being expected.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vanguard.

samy

Europe

#1 Jun 15, 2013
this group of people called politicians are demonic,god help this country!
Mr adekunle

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jun 19, 2013
Airfore form is out call mr femi 08103484297 for assistance on how to get the form.
Mr adekunle

Ashburn, VA

#3 Jun 19, 2013
University of benin post ume cut of mark is 180 call mr femi 08103484297 for help.
DONATUS

United States

#4 Jun 22, 2013
God be with us, in this can of cuntry my u save us.oh God of donatus
DONATUS

Sweden

#5 Jun 22, 2013
God be with us, if God be for us who will be(........) us God halp us in this our cuntry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 14 min nomo 12
News Support for gay marriage surges, even among gro... 3 hr Gordon 2
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 3 hr Wondering 17
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 4 hr Frindly 6,885
News Thanks to Trumpa s vague order, LGBT activists ... 17 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 13
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) Sun ilovecars 31,999
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Jun 23 Latter Day Taints 2
More from around the web