Cake discrimination: Gay couple sues bakery

Full story: Examiner.com 9
David Mullins and Charlie Craig have sued the Masterpiece Cakeshop in Lakewood, Colo. Full Story

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 6, 2013
Another bigoted bakery!
No Way

Broomfield, CO

#2 Jun 7, 2013
They should bake the cake and give it to them and say, go ahead and eat it, I dare you.

Location hidden

#4 Dec 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
2 more queers trying to force their lifestyle on those who disagree with it !
Looks like they won! LOL

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
For now perhaps but we've all, the whole world has seen what the 2 sissies look like so did they really win ?
Fame can bring repercussions so I'd be willing to bet in the future they'll be sorry they ever messed with anyone .LOL
Just how people like you intimidated blacks back in the day who dared to speak out against racial inequality or their houses being set on fire and crosses burning in their yards for doing such? The gay community will not be intimidated by your threats. Equality is coming!

Location hidden

#7 Dec 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
For now perhaps but we've all, the whole world has seen what the 2 sissies look like so did they really win ?
Fame can bring repercussions so I'd be willing to bet in the future they'll be sorry they ever messed with anyone .LOL
You are full of hatred and bigotry!
Words_of_Wisdom

United States

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am Black ! LOL
You're also very stupid!

Location hidden

#11 Dec 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am Black ! LOL
I find that hard to believe considering you never spoke out against the comparison between gay rights and black rights in all the posts you've seen me make.

Location hidden

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen "ALL" the posts you've made.
& you haven't seen "all" the posts I've made.
Be disgusted then! Here's another comparison: Like what used to happen to black Americans gay people can still legally be denied service at restaurants simply for who they are.

Location hidden

#15 Dec 10, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really ?
How would one know of a patron is homosexual unless the homosexual is flaunting it ?
If you don't want to be treated queer then don't act queer !
People should be able to be who they are. How would one act like a homosexual? People are wrongly perceived to be homosexuals sometimes. I would think you being a black man you'd have more empathy or at least sympathy for other oppressed minorities. If you were any kind of African-American you'd know it was wrong for others to be denied service in restaurants simply for who they are the same way it happened to blacks. How dare you be okay with it happening to others or thinking it should be a right to discriminate against others! What hypocrisy! Haven't you learned anything from your struggle?! What is flaunting it?! Doing the same thing a heterosexual would take for granted?! So you condone discrimination!? How pathetic! How bigoted!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr concern cirizen 51,263
Critics Claim Religious Freedom Act Legalizes B... 2 hr scs2011 33
Couples celebrate one-year anniversary of same-... 2 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 2
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr WasteWater 26,784
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 4 hr WEPORKHICKS 128
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 4 hr RevKen 52
Gay Marriage Ban on Precarious Legal Ground 5 hr Rick in Kansas 1
More from around the web