Royal wedding details revealed

Royal wedding details revealed

There are 7 comments on the Haverhill Today story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Royal wedding details revealed. In it, Haverhill Today reports that:

Prince William and fiancee Kate Middleton have revealed eagerly-awaited details of their forthcoming wedding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Haverhill Today.

Thomas

Elgin, AZ

#1 Jan 5, 2011
How much money is this wedding going to cost the British tax payers ? With the high unemployment and increasing high cost of living and education in the U.K. I'm sure the last thing that the British tax payers need right now is to pay for another Royal Wedding !
English

Redditch, UK

#2 Jan 5, 2011
I think the Queen going to pay for wedding out of her own pocket. But is it her money?
antijewish

Loughborough, UK

#3 Jan 5, 2011
so how much they spend for this F**king wedding?))
Blunt Mocker

Daventry, UK

#6 Jan 5, 2011
Thomas wrote:
How much money is this wedding going to cost the British tax payers ? With the high unemployment and increasing high cost of living and education in the U.K. I'm sure the last thing that the British tax payers need right now is to pay for another Royal Wedding !
none of your business, but do you mind paying the vast sums to support your president and his family? He costs as much , if not more, than our Queen does.
Thomas

Elgin, AZ

#7 Jan 5, 2011
Blunt Mocker wrote:
<quoted text>none of your business, but do you mind paying the vast sums to support your president and his family? He costs as much , if not more, than our Queen does.
Yes I do mind how much I pay in taxes to support this President ! He is not my President as I did not vote for him and never will ! He is an African not even born in America ! By the way as a side note , what does your "Royal" family do besides living off the British tax paying population ? Just fun loving playboys and paygirls without very much real purpose , they sure never stopped he invasion of Muslims who are taking over your country !
Blunt Mocker

Peterborough, UK

#9 Jan 6, 2011
Thomas wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do mind how much I pay in taxes to support this President ! He is not my President as I did not vote for him and never will ! He is an African not even born in America ! By the way as a side note , what does your "Royal" family do besides living off the British tax paying population ? Just fun loving playboys and paygirls without very much real purpose , they sure never stopped he invasion of Muslims who are taking over your country !
that sounds a bit like Obama!

Since: Nov 12

UK

#10 Feb 26, 2013
The wedding cake was made by Peak Freans from ingredients sent by the Girl Guides, Rangers, and Brownies of Australia. The cake had 4 tiers supported by silver pillars, stood nine feet high and weighed five hundred pounds.
http://locationcars.co.uk/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
[Guide] Funny maid of honor speech (Sep '14) 22 hr seoshon 184
News Ex-speaker Andrew Scheer announces Conservative... Wed KellyLeech Transg... 1
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Wed Herbert Walker 32
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) Tue Here is what I 36,041
News 4 responses to Tim Kaine's claims about Genesis... Sep 26 Trump s Birtherex... 3
News Woman breaks up with fiance 3 weeks before wedd... Sep 26 andet1987 6
News Molly Olson: Change Minnesota law to support 'e... (Feb '11) Sep 25 QBY 26
More from around the web