Lesbian couples seek marriage licenses in South Mississippi

Full story: Sunherald.com

AMANDA McCOY/SUN HERALDSabrina Tiedt, right, and Candy Dalton of Biloxi smile at friends and supporters after leaving the Harrison County Circuit Clerk's office on Wednesday, July 10, 2013, in Gulfport.
Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jul 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Holy Sheeeeit, Eunice! Mississappi's goin't hell!

Good on ya, Sistahs!

Show them what the real Home of the Brave looks like!

(but PLEASE keep your fire extinguishers ready to hand)
The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Wonder how it feels for their children to know inside of them that their Mother is a ____? I cannot think back to my parents as being "off balance", to say the least.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

#3 Jul 11, 2013
I can see why they are attracted to each other.Men would never be interested in these ugly lesbians. Please move to California where you can live your dreams.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

#4 Jul 11, 2013
snyper wrote:
Holy Sheeeeit, Eunice! Mississappi's goin't hell!

(but PLEASE keep your fire extinguishers ready to hand)
Mama's Family, right?

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Shrimp Boat Sammy wrote:
I can see why they are attracted to each other.Men would never be interested in these ugly lesbians. Please move to California where you can live your dreams.
Well, since they're not a sister or mama, then men from Mississippi wouldn't be interested anyway.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#6 Jul 11, 2013
DragonHung wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, since they're not a sister or mama, then men from Mississippi wouldn't be interested anyway.
You just made me spit laugh coffee all over the place.

Palm Springs, California

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Shrimp Boat Sammy wrote:
Let's see your handsome mug on here, may we? I'm sure any day now Calvin Klein will be calling you to model underpants for his giant billboard ads above Times Square.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

#8 Jul 11, 2013
I have seen prettier hardhead catfish!!! I hold my own, maybe no model but got plenty of those hetero women after my buns of steel.

Palm Springs, California

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Shrimp Boat Sammy wrote:
I have seen prettier hardhead catfish!!! I hold my own, maybe no model but got plenty of those hetero women after my buns of steel.
How nice for you.

Location hidden

#10 Jul 11, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Mama's Family, right?
You got it in one.

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

#11 Jul 11, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it in one.
I still miss them. Especially the young blonde guy that played, I think, her grandson. He was in, I believe, the initial cast, but disappeared. Last I heard he was living in Western Missouri, or maybe that's where he was from.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 11, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
I still miss them. Especially the young blonde guy that played, I think, her grandson. He was in, I believe, the initial cast, but disappeared. Last I heard he was living in Western Missouri, or maybe that's where he was from.
???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_Brown_ (actor)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0443478/
OS Resident

Ocean Springs, MS

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Gay marriage is rediculous. The twice married woman who then decides she is lesbian is rediculous. The clerk who went through the formality of considering the application before handing it back is rediculous (she should have told them to go away and tossed the application in the trash). This is a pointless display by self important morons.
Shrimp Boat Sammy

Ocean Springs, MS

#14 Jul 11, 2013
I am looking for a couple of deckhands to scare the sea gulls away. Wonder if they would be interested?

“Equality First”

St. Louis, MO

#15 Jul 11, 2013
snyper wrote:
I'm not sure, but I think this is him:

http://everydayheterosexism.blogspot.com/2012...
Bob

Tulsa, OK

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Yep - that's him! Sure miss that show - wish I had taped it when I had the chance. You don't find good TV shows like that anymore.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17 Jul 11, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
Wonder how it feels for their children to know inside of them that their Mother is a ____? I cannot think back to my parents as being "off balance", to say the least.
If they weren't themselves off-balanced, what in the heck happened to you? Self-taught?

Location hidden

#18 Jul 11, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
The children wouldn't care UNTIL they were harassed for it by others.

The Rogue

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Jul 12, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>If they weren't themselves off-balanced, what in the heck happened to you? Self-taught?
Self-taught....?...maybe, on a lesser degree. On the other hand I've tried to live as I (we) were taught, so because of that, I've not had to fight for what good that's come my way. If how these people (off-balanced)(and you evidentally), live and how they think they believe wasn't wrong, they wouldn't have to be constantly fighting for it. Like the little ole black lady exclaimed in Gone With The Wind: "Ain't fitt'n, jes ain't fitt'n!"

Location hidden

#20 Jul 12, 2013
The Rogue wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-taught....?...maybe, on a lesser degree. On the other hand I've tried to live as I (we) were taught, so because of that, I've not had to fight for what good that's come my way. If how these people (off-balanced)(and you evidentally), live and how they think they believe wasn't wrong, they wouldn't have to be constantly fighting for it. Like the little ole black lady exclaimed in Gone With The Wind: "Ain't fitt'n, jes ain't fitt'n!"
What "ain't fitt'in" is the treatment we have received at the hands of fellow Citizens.

It's over.

"NEVER AGAIN"

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 58 min KiMare 49,489
Michael Jackson's children Paris, Prince and Bl... 2 hr Len is Disgusted 7
Obamas attend wedding of their longtime chef 3 hr serfs up 14
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Benjamo84 24,912
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 7 hr ALL ABOUT THE FRE... 31,221
Tennessee judge issues first ruling in favor of... 8 hr Fa-Foxy 4
Gay marriage opponents take lower profile 8 hr The Troll Stopper 30
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••