A Pakistani Woman on Sex in Pakistan

There are 6 comments on the Chowk story from Mar 18, 2010, titled A Pakistani Woman on Sex in Pakistan. In it, Chowk reports that:

Comment of a Pakistani woman on the article Lets Talk about sex in Pakistan -Jeanette Khan Posted: Aug 31, 2009 Mon 11:10 pm Views: 2416 Interacts: 1 Lets Talk about sex in Pakistan by Jeanette Khan Originally Published in Huffington Post I'm a red-blooded woman.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chowk.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
majid

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#21 May 22, 2011
Sohorny wrote:
<quoted text>She just cant get enough of me...
i am pakistani in jeddah. may i fck your pakistani wife.
please contact with me tansim_pak2001@yahoo.com
bilal

Karachi, Pakistan

#22 Jul 7, 2011
bad girl
Abil

UK

#28 Apr 16, 2013
Pakistan is a highly sexualised country.Sex is more open then people think.Open marriages are practised in the bigger cities sex parties are the norm.
singh

Fremont, CA

#31 Jul 16, 2014
just sayin wrote:
Muslim women get "HORNY" just like everybody else...But one thing I've heard people say, and by watching vids online...You seldom see a Muslim woman preform oral sex to completion and swallow. I guess it's just the culture they're raised in. I know whenever I see a Muslim finish a BJ because she wants it is pretty darn hot too watch.
I dated a paki woman for three years before she got married. She use to give the best oral sex and liked to swallow it too
Normal

Birmingham, UK

#32 Nov 10, 2014
singh wrote:
<quoted text>
I dated a paki woman for three years before she got married. She use to give the best oral sex and liked to swallow it too
Yeah i know her its ur mum lol
nadia

Karachi, Pakistan

#33 Wednesday Apr 15
30f karachi i lasbin any femal karchi skip id hussain.ali1930

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 5 min NoMo 3,191
News In Arkansas, Huckabee poised to launch 2nd Whit... 28 min Novus Ordo Seclorum 26
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 1 hr Belle Sexton 3,475
News Gay marriage advocates in Ohio split on vote th... (Feb '14) 1 hr john johnson 10
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 1 hr Dan 118
News Texas Pastors Compare Gay Marriage To Bestialit... 1 hr Forester 6
News Conservative Columnist Guy Benson Says He's Gay 1 hr Forester 8
More from around the web