Kate Middleton Plots To Destroy Princ...

Kate Middleton Plots To Destroy Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas...

There are 2 comments on the Celebrity Dirty Laundry story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Kate Middleton Plots To Destroy Prince Harry and Cressida Bonas.... In it, Celebrity Dirty Laundry reports that:

Kate Middleton is plotting to get Prince Harry's new squeeze, Cressida Bonas , out of the picture.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Celebrity Dirty Laundry.

Angela

Lawrence, MA

#1 Feb 24, 2013
She is perfect for Harry,pretty and smart.
victim

Central Point, OR

#2 Jul 28, 2016
That sounds like Kate Just like her Grandfather Akhenaten they destroy anyone and everyone in their path to make sure they always get their way. She is the type that would run someone over with a bus and stand their and keep kicking them stabbing them and laughing for years on end in order to sleep her way to the top like a prostitute would. Just like her grandfather Akhenaten and her Grandmother Mary Magdelene they would do anything to take over heaven then plaster their image up and pretend to be you while you can't move from the items they also insert in your body trying to murder you along the way and laugh how nobody knew that is what they were doing the whole time. That is what you get for being princess Dianas daughter stabbing, raping cutting and non stop electrocution until you die bitch is what her type says that the other group have no idea you made the Virgin Mary look like Satan while detaching her spine in order to paralyze her and put razer blades inside her and laugh while she cries screams and moans in ever ending suffering. As long as Kate gets her way that is all that matters because you have power over me so you will do whatever you want because you don't give a crap about me. You will make sure I slowly suffer and die and sotomize and rape me daily whole dating we don't give a crap about you for being princessss Dianas daughter you will suffer your last days and die and nobody will figure out what we really did to you this whole time because we hated you from the moment we looked at you we wanted you dead. That is who Kaye is and the people she sets up to torture rape detach you're insides with invisible things and mutilate them because it is so funny to mutilate them and watch me die. I am obviously Satan for the way I look and that is why you tried to hypnotize me to make sure I look like Satan and die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio businessman, deported after 38 years in US... 20 min positronium 38
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 57 min Tre H 18,847
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... 3 hr Wondering 48
News In Pakistan, Valentine's Day Brings Out Roses A... 5 hr Roger_christian_AR 11
News Salt Lake church shields Utah mom from deportation 23 hr Bloodonhishands 2
News Eastland Mall, at 50, remains popular among nei... Tue REALITY 5
News Newly released court documents cast doubt on Gi... (Dec '11) Feb 19 Abandoned Trailer 44
More from around the web