Motivated couples have better sex lives

There are 1 comment on the MSN Living story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Motivated couples have better sex lives. In it, MSN Living reports that:

Don't we all want to be the kind of couple who have a rich sex life after years ? What's their secret? As it turns out, the couples who keep having more sex have a fairly simple and obviously trait in common: They are motivated to meet each other's needs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSN Living.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#1 Apr 24, 2013
THE MAIN QUOTE FROM THIS ARTICLE :

"As it turns out, the couples who keep having more sex have a fairly simple and obvious trait in common: They are motivated to meet each other's needs. "\

dAMN, i WISH i COULD HaVE MADE MY EX WIFE UNDERSTaND THIS WHILE WE WERE STILL MARRIED!!!!

Another line from the article :

"Those people who were less committed to fulfilling their partner's needs had lower desire to begin with,"

Hmmm . therein lies a clue .. she had very little interest in sex. I guess she figured if she didn't want it often, then why should I get it as often as I want?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 1 min Belle Sexton 3,107
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 23 min Dan 532
News Mark Hopkins: The Supreme Court and gay marriage 50 min Cath League of Du... 26
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 2 hr nhjeff 3,425
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 3 hr GayleWood 2,449
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 hr RevKen 32,371
News 8 Shocking Statements Opponents Of Marriage Equ... 4 hr Lawrence Wolf 90
More from around the web