San Diego Woman Urges Boycott on Rose Parade Over Gay Wedding

Dec 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Karen Grube is calling for a boycott of the popular event because two men from Los Angeles are scheduled to be married on a float called "Love is the Best Protection," the Pasadena Star News reports.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Karen Grube is ENTITLED to her opinion, but I seriously doubt many will boycott the Tournament of Roses Parade.........now, some will and they certainly can.......but the float and the wedding is well within the Theme of the Parade this year..........Congratulations to the happy couple and to ALL the happy couples getting married:-)

By the way....when are folks going to learn the difference between "ILLEGAL" and "NOT RECOGNIZED"? They DON'T mean the same thing!!!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

They should BAN Karen Grube from the Rose Parade

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Oh not HER again !!!

Didn't she used to harangue us here on these threads back during the PropH8 fight?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
They should BAN Karen Grube from the Rose Parade
It appears that she will NOT be attending or even watching it on TV..........funny how the only folks who might even see that wedding take place is those who are actually attending the Parade..........most probably won't see it on the TV except maybe on the News........silly people just don't get it!!!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Link to the original article:

http://www.pasadenastarnews.com/lifestyle/201...

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Good luck with that boycott, Karen. Don't hurt yourself jumping up and down and screaming, okay?
Sir Andrew

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I suspect this will be another "successful" boycott in the mold of the Baptist boycott of Disney. Lots of people will say they boycotted the parade, but will still watch it with their kids, to whom they can't say no about such a special event.(When the Southern Baptists announced the Disney boycott so many years ago, the park attendance in Orlando actually INCREASED by 5%. As a holder of a large block of Disney stock, I sent the Southern Baptist headquarters a thank you note and a flower arrangement, along with the request that they call a boycott every year.) If anyone is truly bothered by the wedding, which I DO think we will see a big part of on TV (sorry, NorCal), they can simply turn their heads, go take a pee, fix a snack, and on and on.

Karen is still, I see, living in her own special world where she has the power to change things to the way she--and only she--wants them. Her belief that the parade will cease to exist after her boycott is so outlandish that I find myself feeling sorry for her. Someday I'd like to ask her what color the sky is in her special world.

Other than all of that, Happy New Year, everyone. Or, as we say it here in Paradise: Hau'oli Makahikihou.
The Weimar Republic

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Sex sex sex, being forced into the minds of every human being young and old. Once upon a time you could mainly pin the sensationalism of it on Judas. But now it's everywhere and has lead to a compulsive, consumerist, and violent society. We are losing our values and virtues every day.

Goodbye Rome
Marvin

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

I certainly won't be watching it and don't know anyone who is. Nobody in their right mind wants to watch a pervert parade.
Marvin

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Why do they have to force this disgusting sickness on people trying to enjoy a parade?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The Weimar Republic wrote:
Sex sex sex, being forced into the minds of every human being young and old. Once upon a time you could mainly pin the sensationalism of it on Judas. But now it's everywhere and has lead to a compulsive, consumerist, and violent society. We are losing our values and virtues every day.
Goodbye Rome
You don't have sex?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Marvin wrote:
I certainly won't be watching it and don't know anyone who is. Nobody in their right mind wants to watch a pervert parade.
The curvature of the earth blocks your view

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Marvin wrote:
Ya,. Esp. all the way over in Mongolia. ROTFL@U

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Marvin wrote:
Glad to know that a troll like you will in fact be watching and wishing it was you who was getting that sort of attention..........the ONLY pervert is a troll who loves to read the daily comments from REAL Gays and Lesbians who AREN'T afraid of who they are!!!
Xstain Mullah Aroma

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

She can boycott about the entire Fortune 500, too, with the possible exception of Exxon, while she's at it.

“Marriage Equality”

Since: Dec 07

Lakeland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Marvin wrote:
Why do they have to force this disgusting sickness on people trying to enjoy a parade?
Do you fantasize about ALL couples getting married having sex with each other? Or just the gay ones?

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

The Weimar Republic wrote:
Goodbye Rome
You people have sex during your wedding ceremonies? What are you, Mormans?
Sodom n Gomorrah

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have sex?
I don't mentally masturbate little children with it. Nor do I wish to sensationalize it with the rest of the world. The love for my wife, my children, and our marriage stands on its own. The virtues and values of this nation are deteriorating very quickly.
We deserve what is to come. Well, some of us.

Famine, substance abuse, failing currency, endless wars, etc. Just how Judas planned it all along.
Fred Flint Stoned

Pittsfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

YYYYYABBA DABBA DOOOOOO!!!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2013

Judged:

Sodom n Gomorrah wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't mentally masturbate little children with it. Nor do I wish to sensationalize it with the rest of the world. The love for my wife, my children, and our marriage stands on its own. The virtues and values of this nation are deteriorating very quickly.
We deserve what is to come. Well, some of us.
Famine, substance abuse, failing currency, endless wars, etc. Just how Judas planned it all along.
Neither do Gay men, but yet here ya are accusing of them of something without ANY real evidence to back up your claim......how pathetic, but then you're just a troll who posts under multiple nics!!!

The love for my wife, my children, grandchildren and my marriage stands on it own as well.....no matter what nasty crap you make up!!!

What is deteriorating in this Country is idiots like yourself who feel they have some right to tell others how to live their lives, by what morals and values all based on their particular religious beliefs!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of29
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••