Paul Ryan promises hate group that he...

Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

There are 5439 comments on the www.wisconsingazette.com story from Oct 9, 2012, titled Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality. In it, www.wisconsingazette.com reports that:

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wisconsingazette.com.

Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5939 Dec 31, 2012
Institute of Education Sciences
National Center for Education Statistics
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#5940 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a gay bar called The Courthouse?
Playing dumb suits you, except you aren't playing.

25 Bryant Lane ring a bell? Yep, that's the place where one gets a marriage license. What do ya know, there's only one kind of license for gay and straight couples. Is there any other aspect of reality in your little town that you're unaware of?
Jane Dough

Barre, VT

#5941 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Playing dumb suits you, except you aren't playing.
25 Bryant Lane ring a bell? Yep, that's the place where one gets a marriage license. What do ya know, there's only one kind of license for gay and straight couples. Is there any other aspect of reality in your little town that you're unaware of?
where would two friends who don't love each other and plan to divorce a day later get their license?

oh right, same place...

so i guess marriage has nothing to do with love or commitment...

And BTW, in Jersey there is no different line for gay marriages either is there?

So, what did you do for GE while they were poisoning the Hudson?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5942 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
25 Bryant Lane ring a bell?
No, there is no street in this town by that name.
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#5943 Dec 31, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
No, there is no street in this town by that name.
Is that right? http://www.tyngsboroughmass.com/
Mona Lott

West New York, NJ

#5944 Dec 31, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
where would two friends who don't love each other and plan to divorce a day later get their license?
oh right, same place...
Is that red herring supposed to mean anything other than to demonstrate what a nitwit you are?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5945 Dec 31, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>Is that right? http://www.tyngsboroughmass.com/
Yes, that's right.
We do have a 25 Bryants Lane, we don't have what you wrote.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5946 Dec 31, 2012
BS--that's including all the tiny rural schools. My great-niece's 3rd-grade class has 32 kids in it, and it's nowhere near the biggest one.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you're wrong again!
Indiana:
Elementary schools 21.5
Secondary schools 20.4
Combined grade schools 17.5
United States:
Elementary schools 20.3
Secondary schools 18.6
Combined grade schools 15.1
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5947 Jan 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
BS--that's including all the tiny rural schools. My great-niece's 3rd-grade class has 32 kids in it, and it's nowhere near the biggest one.
<quoted text>
There's always an exception or two. Keep in mind that this isn't about you (is that possible for you?) or your great niece. Twenty is the average elementary school class size in the US.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#5948 Jan 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always an exception or two. Keep in mind that this isn't about you (is that possible for you?) or your great niece. Twenty is the average elementary school class size in the US.
How come lies is all you GOP nazi fascist have?????? Average class size is over 30...NOW TRY FACTS OR SHUT YOUR HITLER LOVING MOUTH TRAITOR.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5949 Jan 1, 2013
Again, BS. I KNOW teachers in this city--none of them have a class of twenty or less.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always an exception or two. Keep in mind that this isn't about you (is that possible for you?) or your great niece. Twenty is the average elementary school class size in the US.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5950 Jan 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Again, BS. I KNOW teachers in this city--none of them have a class of twenty or less.
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5951 Jan 1, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
How come lies is all you GOP nazi fascist have?????? Average class size is over 30...NOW TRY FACTS OR SHUT YOUR HITLER LOVING MOUTH TRAITOR.
Show me, dumbass. I gave you my source, give me yours or go back and play with your alphabet blocks.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5952 Jan 1, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.
wow coming from a christard who believes in a 2000 year old comic book and a sky fairy you got no grounds to speak of FACTS... LOSER

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5953 Jan 1, 2013
My mother taught for fifty years; I had more friendships among teachers than I did other kids. I told you, the averages you see factor in small rural schools. Averages are NOT the same as actual distribution.
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you people have a strong aversion to facts. That's ok, what you think/believe is not really important. Once again, this isn't about your city, it is about the state you live in and the country.
ondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5954 Jan 1, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>wow coming from a christard who believes in a 2000 year old comic book and a sky fairy you got no grounds to speak of FACTS... LOSER
wow, coming from you, who cares what you think? Not much on delivering facts either. People capable of thinking don't have to sell their bodies.
ondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5955 Jan 1, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
My mother taught for fifty years; I had more friendships among teachers than I did other kids. I told you, the averages you see factor in small rural schools. Averages are NOT the same as actual distribution.
<quoted text>
Of course they're not. That said, nationwide, it's close enough.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5957 Jan 2, 2013
Krystal03 wrote:
<quoted text>you still pushin that comic book in hopes that others will be as ignorant as you and buy into it...
Put on your knee pads and go to work.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5958 Jan 2, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
As I predicted, you don't get it.
I can only "get it" if you answer. And you didn't answer.
So, tell us:
Why did you assume I don't know who my dad was?
:::crickets chirping:::

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5959 Jan 2, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you sleep through school too? Did you go to school?
You're the one who doesn't know $#!+ about odds and statistics.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 3 hr Nakedgirls2 19,244
News Spokesman: George HW Bush hospitalized with blo... 20 hr Father and Son 1
News It's Time For Israel To Recognize That Diaspora... Apr 21 yidfellas v USA 1
News Westboro Baptist Church heading to West for fir... (Apr '13) Apr 20 vaginal odor 41
News Space ship found in ice, Hillary's boozing, and... (Jun '17) Apr 20 Anonymous 23
News Miss America 2005 marries same-sex partner in A... Apr 19 Wondering 3
News Colorado Springs' 'church of misfits' Apr 15 jac 1