Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 | Posted by: Rick in Kansas | Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Comments (Page 247)

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Can't MAN UP with a name like 'Jane'. ROTFL
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Jane Dough wrote:
and so I baited you to respond to me again
in the end, you are my pawn.
Reality hurts sometimes, huh, dude?
hahahahaha
ahahahahahha
ahahahah

You stoop to 3rd grader tactics and then ask if reality hurts me??????????

I will respond or not respond to whatever I damn well please. You have NOTHING to do with it.

I am your pawn..........
ahhaahah
ahahahahah
ahahahahha

You are such an hilarious control freak.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Puh-leez, Miss Thing. another logical fallacy? Shit, buddy. I'm not afraid people will read what you say. Your writings prove your complete incompetence to form a cogent argument. It's not a secret, ya know. No one is afraid of me. I'm just another poster on a discussion board.
I don't "have" to attack you. You HATE it when I correct you.. I call out your idiocy and mistakes and you fly into a narcissistic rage and claim you are being attacked. When you are wrong, you are wrong, dude. Man up and admit you have no idea what you are talking about, because it sure reads like you make it up as you go along. Another reason why I KNOW you're not a lawyer.
A HAA!

You lie to yourself....

and you lie here EVERYDAY!

I would say you don't know what you are talking about, except you don't say anything except to insist I am not a lawyer in every post..
guess what, YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER!

I post and you jump...see how that works?

so do I.

You lie to yourself if you think I don't make you move!
Because I know what motivates you and its UGLY.

Now JUMP!
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Imprtnrd wrote:
Can't MAN UP with a name like 'Jane'. ROTFL
Did you know Mona IS A DUDE?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

July 6, 2006: The Court of Appeals issues a 4–2 decision upholding New York's existing marriage statutes and declining to judicially mandate the legalization of same-sex marriage in New York. The Court's ruling states that same-sex partners do not have the right to marry each other under the New York Constitution.

http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/...
Jane Dough wrote:
you are by suggesting I claimed all you do is copy and paste, I never said that. I said you have NO SUPPORT....
and you don't!
You colorfully, if cluelessly, keep saying pete and repete. I was merely pointing out that you have REGULARLY copy clipped portions of Hernandez v Robles, which is hysterical since it posits that they legislature COULD do any number of things NONE OF WHICH the legislature actually did.

You HAVE regularly offered such mindless copy clipped “arguments”, in spite of the fact that the decision has been passed by, when the New York State Legislature passed marriage equality.
Jane Dough wrote:
why do you refuse to address the reasons themselves?
Why do you stick to your nonsense about the case...
I didn't reference the case, I just gave two reasons..
Please note you did claim I never gave them...
LIAR!
So, in sum, you suggest you do not have to address my reasons...
so WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING FOR THEM?
Don't feel the need to answer that, I already know, its because you are an idiot...
I have stated that there is no state interest in children being raised by two opposite sex parents. I have illustrated that the state allows divorce, sole custody of children, and single parent adoption, and single parenthood ALL OF WHICH illustrate that your assertions regarding a state interest in child rearing by two opposite sex parents are fallacious.

I have also noted that the decision has been superseded. Why should I refute a decision that has already been legally passed by?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
lots of icons today, and lots of mona...
isn't that interesting..
he denies he plays with them but we all know MONA is a fraud..
So Mona, how many names DO YOU post under and judge with anyway?
Don't you just love it when a fake lawyer jumps to false conclusions? I would LOVE to see him prove I use Judge it icons. Why its his firm grasp of logic and reasoning!!! One event follows another so the MUST be cause and effect!!! Sure, Mr. Fake Lawyer. I've got one for you: The sun comes up and my mail gets delivered! The sun MUST have delivered my mail. It could happen! Where did you go to Law School?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Mona IS A DUDE?
Did you know Jane is a dude?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
A HAA!
You lie to yourself....
and you lie here EVERYDAY!
I would say you don't know what you are talking about, except you don't say anything except to insist I am not a lawyer in every post..
guess what, YOU ARE NOT A LAWYER!
I post and you jump...see how that works?
so do I.
You lie to yourself if you think I don't make you move!
Because I know what motivates you and its UGLY.
Now JUMP!
I post and you jump. See how that works? So do I. Didn't you learn anything since 3rd grade?
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lides wrote:
pete and repeat
I know you think you did, but you really didn't.

why do you think the name justice dumbass sticks?

Now I know why.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you just love it when a fake lawyer jumps to false conclusions? I would LOVE to see him prove I use Judge it icons. Why its his firm grasp of logic and reasoning!!! One event follows another so the MUST be cause and effect!!! Sure, Mr. Fake Lawyer. I've got one for you: The sun comes up and my mail gets delivered! The sun MUST have delivered my mail. It could happen! Where did you go to Law School?
AHA!

You deny it, but you lie, so no one believes you...

Wait yesterday I was a terrible lawyer, today I am fake, yesterday I failed the LSAT's MAKE UP YOUR BULLYING MIND!

You are a a fraud, and now JUMP HIGHER!

I love all your post about me..
keep em coming...
and don't worry, I will look for the ones you try to hide from me you liar!

SO, HOW MANY NAMES do you post under....is your lie that "Mona" doesn't judge them, but you do under another name?
You lie so well I do have trouble figuring out where the lie is...but its always there...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
I post and you jump. See how that works? So do I. Didn't you learn anything since 3rd grade?
I never said I would ignore you.
I never pretended I would ignore you by posting to you, but never directly to you...

who did all that?

YOU?

That's why I own you.
Now jump biatch!

Or are you going to lie to yourself and swear me off AGAIN...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know Jane is a dude?
Yup HE did. I don't LIE ...

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
I know you think you did, but you really didn't.
why do you think the name justice dumbass sticks?
Now I know why.
Why, because of weak minded souls like yourself and Wondering lack the maturity to behave like adults, of course.

Jane, have you noticed that once again you are off topic, and fail to address the root of the thread in any way?

Perhaps you really do lack the mental capacity to defend your position? Or more likely, you know that equal protection will prevail because it is right, just, and what the US Constitution requires.

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
I don't LIE ...
You do nothing but lie, misinterpret, misdirect, and obfuscate.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
Why, because of weak minded souls like .
nope, its because you proclaim things like a judge, but they are patently false or just plain dumb...
hence the name justice dumbass...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You do nothing but lie, misinterpret, misdirect, and obfuscate.
sure just point just ONE lie out...
JUST ONE...
you cant...
so ironically your post was a lie!

“No Headline available”

Defiance, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Jane Dough wrote:
nope, its because you proclaim things like a judge, but they are patently false or just plain dumb...
hence the name justice dumbass...
SI support my opinions with fact and law. You offer rationalizations that a child could debunk and regularly contradict your own opinion.

Tell us again how there is a legitimate state interest in procreation relative to legal marriage, but that requirement does not apply to infertile heterosexual couples.
Jane Dough wrote:
sure just point just ONE lie out...
JUST ONE...
you cant...
so ironically your post was a lie!
Jane, I'm not falling for the obfuscation, so I'll just point out that you are once again off topic.
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lides wrote:
<quoted text>
SI support my opinions with fact and law.
this from the guy who hates that I cut and paste court decisions that say what I am arguing and provides NOTHING but what he feels...
Jane Dough

Bellows Falls, VT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

lides wrote:
<quoted text>

Jane, I'm not falling for the obfuscation, so I'll just point out that you are once again off topic.
So I challenge you to identify one lie after calling me a liar and YOU CANNOT...

funny.

So your apology will be forthcoming, right?

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Eman posted it.
Then you saw "Obama sexual" and we so fascinated you copy/pasted it. BFD. He is kind of cute, but he just doesn't seem sexy to me. Different strokes...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,921 - 4,940 of5,438
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••