Paul Ryan promises hate group that he'll fight equality

Oct 9, 2012 Full story: www.wisconsingazette.com 5,436

In a recent interview with Focus on the Family president Jim Daly, Paul Ryan reassured the anti-gay hate group that a Romney-Ryan administration will fiercely oppose gay rights.

Full Story
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5023 Dec 6, 2012
lides wrote:
Hey, Jane, do couples that legally marry have to procreate?
Stupid question. Better questions:
1. Can straights couples that marry procreate?
2. Do straights couples that marry procreate?
3. Can gay couples procreate?
4. Do gay couples procreate?
5. Is marriage between a man and a woman tradition in this country?
6. Is marriage between two men or two women tradition in this country?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5024 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been four years now and Lides is like watching a little boy that never wants to get off the swingset. In the meantime the moral fabric of this nation continues to suffer because of those that wish to corrupt us dirty white goyim.
Merry 'Christmas' wondering!
May it be a peaceful.
Thanks, same to you and yours.
It's a great time of year.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5025 Dec 6, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just pathetic. It is funny that you offer many arguments that can be easily debunked, and think you have offered a rational argument for your position.
Are you going to come out of the closet for New Year's?
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5026 Dec 6, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just pathetic. It is funny that you offer many arguments that can be easily debunked, and think you have offered a rational argument for your position.
Hey, Jane, do couples that legally marry have to procreate?
yawn.

sat on a fence who is left?

“No Headline available”

Since: Jan 08

Defiance, Ohio

#5027 Dec 6, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
yawn.
sat on a fence who is left?
You do realize that each and every time you fail to offer a legitimate state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry, you tacitly admit that you are wrong, don’t you?

Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.
Jane Dough

Montpelier, VT

#5028 Dec 6, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that each and every time you fail to offer
you do understand that your disagreeing does not negate that they were "offered" right?

no you dont.
that is the basis of your pete and repeat game!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5033 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
The govt has no business persuading or influencing children's sexual preference in one direction or the other.
Josef Mengele and Ernst Roehm are so proud of Massachusetts.
Romney Boosted funding for homosexual “education” starting in kindergarten.

Homosexual "Rights"

Gov. Romney has a long history of promoting and furthering the homosexual agenda, and working closely with leading gay activists
• In February 2005, The American Spectator observed of Romney, "He is pro-choice and, aside from the marriage debate, generally in agreement with gay-rights advocates."
- American Spectator, 2/23/2005
• In March, 2005, Boston's leading homosexual newspaper, Bay Windows, told its readers that Romney's pro-gay record belies his new-found "conservatism":

"Governor Romney has been touring the country in the past few weeks, courting anti-gay right-wingers in South Carolina, Missouri, and Utah with speeches designed to show that he is firmly in their camp. Yet a look at Romney's record shows that his Rick Santorum drag act is a relatively new phenomenon."
- Bay Windows, 3/3/2005

http://www.massresistance.org/docs/marriage/r...

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5036 Dec 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>"That's just Snots, yakking up a bone he got out of the garbage."
"Christmas Vacation".
"Could you hurry it up Clark? I'm freezing my baguettes off out here!"

"There's nothin between the ground and my brain but a piece of government plastic."

“Alley Cat Blues”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5038 Dec 6, 2012
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Guess what I watched this evening???
Hint:
"Why is the carpet soaking wet, TODD!!!??"
"Christmas Vacation"!
I have seen it 20 times and it gets better each time.
"You couldn't hear a garbage truck driving through a nitro glycerine factory!"
Agreed! Do you sing along with Mavis Staples at the beginning too? I watch that and "A Christmas Story" and "Bad Santa" every year! Did you ever see Bad Santa? Not exactly fun for the whole family because of its, shall we say, irreverence, but in spite of it all, a sweet movie. Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious!
Empatheist

Pontiac, MI

#5040 Dec 6, 2012
Pete and repeat sat on a fence...
TRANSLATED
LALALALALAAAA I'M NOT LISTENING! NANANANA BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I'M NOT GONNA ANSWER.

If you wanna change the subject just change it. You are keeping the conversation from advancing.

I would love if you answered the question, but if you can't.. take the loss and move on.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5042 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I never liked Romney as a Governor nor did I vote for him in this election. In all honesty I haven't trusted virtually any of them for a very long time now and they sold our souls many decades ago.
What I want for Christmas this year or next year is for the federal reserve bank to be uprooted and plopped down somewhere in the Middle East without any weaponry.
Isn't it amazing that Clinton, of all people, signed DOMA into law in 1996 with Joe Biden being one of the champions for it. They will sell us out with the change of the wind for votes and money. Been doing so forever.
As The Rev Bill Owens said about Barry Obama, he sold out the same as Judas did two thousand years ago. Brilliant!
Wait.... what did you just write? Clinton signed DOMA into law... they will sell us out...

us?

US?

Are you coming out of the closet or is this just another example of your piss-poor syntax?
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5043 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
The govt has no business persuading or influencing children's sexual preference in one direction or the other.
Josef Mengele and Ernst Roehm are so proud of Massachusetts.
Dead people don't experience pride, you idiot.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5044 Dec 6, 2012
lides wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that each and every time you fail to offer a legitimate state interest served by denying same sex couples equal protection of the law to marry, you tacitly admit that you are wrong, don’t you?
Sometimes silence speaks louder than words.
Expecting an intelligent answer from Jane is like expecting perfect diction from Helen Keller. It just isn't going to happen.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5045 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I never liked Romney as a Governor nor did I vote for him in this election. In all honesty I haven't trusted virtually any of them for a very long time now and they sold our souls many decades ago.
What I want for Christmas this year or next year is for the federal reserve bank to be uprooted and plopped down somewhere in the Middle East without any weaponry.
Isn't it amazing that Clinton, of all people, signed DOMA into law in 1996 with Joe Biden being one of the champions for it. They will sell us out with the change of the wind for votes and money. Been doing so forever.
As The Rev Bill Owens said about Barry Obama, he sold out the same as Judas did two thousand years ago. Brilliant!
I agree I dont trust none of them either.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5048 Dec 6, 2012
Jupiter wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! Do you sing along with Mavis Staples at the beginning too? I watch that and "A Christmas Story" and "Bad Santa" every year! Did you ever see Bad Santa? Not exactly fun for the whole family because of its, shall we say, irreverence, but in spite of it all, a sweet movie. Billy Bob Thornton is hilarious!
Billy Bob is too creepy for me to not think of him during a film, but, yes, I did sing along with ALL the "Christmas Vacation" music, including "Here comes Santa Claus" when the police storm the Griswald's house. I think of you whenever I think of that movie; and I never ring a doorbell when I do NOT expect it to keep getting deeper and deeper tones!

"SQUIRREL!!!"
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5050 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
Short sweet and dumb. That's our Mona, who could never put a paragraph together with any verifyable information and facts to support whatever foam may be expanding and falling from her head.
A true pleasure.
Pitiful in Pittsfield..... verify that dead people experience pride. Please. We're all waiting for more of your assinine misspelled opinions.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#5051 Dec 6, 2012
Little Blue Alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Your emotional tirade is exactly why we could never be equal. There is no us in a narcissist and plenty of me.
Are you drinking sterno again?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5053 Dec 6, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
?
Clueless as always, Jane.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5055 Dec 6, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
We're all waiting for more of your assinine misspelled opinions.
Did you me 'asinine?'

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#5056 Dec 6, 2012
Jane Dough wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you TWO already...
and all you do is hem and haw about some case and never address the interests...which I call pete and repeat...
whats, more, you know it!
When did you give those "two"?
If they really are valid, you'd be able to state them.

You still haven't answered my question from a while back:
How does marriage equality negatively affect anyone or anything but those involved in the marriage?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson Warns Gay Couples Against Pushing Ba... 6 min Abrahammock Regions 21
Man takes legal action after Denver baker refus... 9 min Neandertroll 286
GOP hopefuls weigh in on gay marriage 28 min nhjeff 56
Same-Sex Marriage Trumps Religious Liberty in N... (Aug '13) 50 min Yankee Yahoo 953
Federal judge stays Alabama gay marriage ruling... 56 min The Troll Stopper 13
Things you might not know about Prince Philip 1 hr reporterreport 1
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 1 hr One Voice One Vote 31,721
More from around the web