Asheville man faces bigamy charges

Jan 10, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Asheville Citizen-Times

A city man is facing rarely used felony charges for allegedly being married to more than one woman.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
ForeverAlone

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

Goodness, it's hard enough for me to get one good girlfriend, how did this loser get 3 wives???!?!
Big Love

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Hey, the man is a Mormon polygamist. Leave him alone. I thought we had freedom of religion in the USA. Sheesh.

And I just loooove this quip about the prosecution from Lt. Davey Romick:

"'Itís rare,'" Romick said.'But there is a general statute regarding bigamy in the state of North Carolina.'"

Selective enfarcement?

Baw haw haw, Lieutenant! There are oodles of criminal statutes y'all don't enfarce at the political clearinghouse and ape lair called APD. You yourself have even loudly admitted to it.
anon

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Why would he want three nags? Dealing with one is hard enough.
ApePeeD

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

anon wrote:
Why would he want three nags? Dealing with one is hard enough.
Ain't that the truth.
Huh

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

its what they call BIG LOVE! he's a lover aint he?
Rain

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hey, if he can handle three then good for him, as long as he can provide for them or they all work together to provide for the family then good go for it.
As for myself uggggg, no thanks I don't want the headache or the problems of three.
plus I would want to get some sleep at some point and with three I am sure the honey do list is keeping him from sleep...lol
Blah

Hendersonville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Bigamy, wtf. seriously who cares what he does as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. Leave the poor guy alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••