Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#17543 Jun 28, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
You still arguing with that Presuppositional Biblicist, Dominionist, Christian Reconstructionist, anti-intellectual?
Is it really that fun, or are you just waiting for the IP tracker to get back to you so you can send the teams in ? I can give you the address if you really want, but you have to promise me, medications only.
Send them in? Hell no. Tranq darts.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#17544 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
You prove OVER and OVER you are a liar. You cannot stop. God won't let you hide your lies.
Romans 1 "reprobate mind"
So you pray sweetie, but there is no one to hear it. God does not know you, He said so himself.

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17545 Jun 28, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
It's worse than just that, "WW".
He has fantasies of holocausts of human sacrifices to his man-made object of worship. Even children. He talks about it all the time.
He actually worships Moloch, but calls it "bible", and threatens anyone who will not submit in worship before it.
Primitive indeed.
Glad you're paying attention. Hell fire awaits you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17546 Jun 28, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
You loons have been claiming the end is near for 2000 years.
Israel was re-born in 1948. The end is indeed near. Some living in 1967 will NEVER die.

“this generation”

Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17547 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>So you pray sweetie,
So you lie, sweetie.

this one

#17548 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
So you lie, sweetie.
Are you calling God a liar dear? It's clearly written in the Bible that He doesn't know you.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#17549 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
How IGNORNAT!
Luke 21:32 (NKJV)
32 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all things take place.
the guy that wrote luke?

dead....for centuries.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17550 Jun 28, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Are you calling God a liar dear? It's clearly written in the Bible that He doesn't know you.
I'm calling YOU liar, O Biblically IGNORANT one.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#17551 Jun 28, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
the guy that wrote luke?
dead....for centuries.
Biblically IGNORANT!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#17552 Jun 28, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
Dollar aka R1 is totally whacked out.
He worships a stupid book.
Would that be the Queen James Bible?

this one

#17553 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
I'm calling YOU liar, O Biblically IGNORANT one.
Sorry dear, but you are saying that the Bible and in turn God has lied. Jesus is quite clear in Matthew 7:15-23 that He doesn't know you. Wanna pray again?
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#17554 Jun 28, 2013
No.
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize don't you that as soon as i list even one, you will jump in the middle of it with both feet to call them untrue.
won't i be wasting my time?
do you want biblical history or personal?
God sent Moses to Pharo to plead for the freedom of the slaves
Pharo mocked God and said no.
how many visable plagues did God send upon Egypt?
Ten.
God turned the Nile blood red
God sent Frogs, lice, flies, locust, killed the livestock, sent boils, total darkness, fire from the sky and death of the first born of unbelievers.
God sent Moses to deliver the captives free. made a way where there was no way.
thats ONE example of many
personally in my life i have witnessed healing, and miracles that brought about changes where there was no human hope.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#17555 Jun 28, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Biblically IGNORANT!
factually correct.
the human body cannot physically live for centuries. it is physically impossible, even at this point in our medical technogically advanced present. maybe in the distant future technology will progress enough to allow for a human body to live or exist for centuries.

you're the one that remains ignoranat. and chooses to remain so.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17556 Jun 28, 2013
What's wrong?

SCOTUS made their decision, but SS couples are still only a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.

Maybe it has to be a 6/3 decision to work???
well

Round Lake, IL

#17557 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What's wrong?
SCOTUS made their decision, but SS couples are still only a mutually sterile duplicate gendered half of marriage.
I have been wondering how you were taking the news, not well it appears. How much Pepto did you go through on Wednesday? You know for someone who is always so sure of himself, you are wrong all the time, like when Romney lost. Hmmmm what is it you say about "reality"? Guess what is "real" now!
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#17558 Jun 28, 2013
KiMare wrote:
What's wrong?
and folks, here we see kimare's continued meltdown. she can't stand it that there's federal recognition of something she can't understand.

oh well. let's all keep on poking at her and laughing at the fits that ensue, shall we? i'm kind of bored today and will be gone for several days while on vacation so I have to get my chuckles in while i can, at kim's expense.

“praying for you!”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#17559 Jun 28, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, pollute the water and the frogs will jump out, the fish will die, that attracts flies (not the nice friendly sort we have but nasty African ones), etc. All can be explained naturally, including the natural poisoning of the grain supply. Firstborn were literally fed first. Cultural ranking thing supported by their religion.
"GOD" resides on intellect, among other aspects. Use it.
btw: Ever "witnessed" the return of an amputated limb WITHOUT the aid of microsurgeons? How about total replacement of the blood supply (without transfusion) in someone who has almost completely bled out?.... most claimed miracles are so ... uh ... equivocal.
UH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO God resides EVERYWHERE, and mostly in mans heart and spirit.

and there are A LOT of amputees and disabled people who love and serve God and do not blame them for their conditions.

a miracle ........IS a miracle.
just like a SKEPTIC ....is a skeptic.
Thinking

Lymington, UK

#17560 Jun 28, 2013
The bible says your god doesn't want disabled people near the altar.
When did your god change his mind? And why?
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
UH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO God resides EVERYWHERE, and mostly in mans heart and spirit.
and there are A LOT of amputees and disabled people who love and serve God and do not blame them for their conditions.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17561 Jun 28, 2013
Walterwalter wrote:
<quoted text>
You dodge the question and it's intent.

Straw Man Fallacy.

The instantaneous re-emergence of an amputated limb is INCONTROVERTABLE and UNEQUIVOCAL.

Please provide a well-documented case of this.(No anecdotals need apply)

I've read a awful lot of supposedly documented miracles. I've yet to find one that couldn't be explained by other means.

IT isn't "skepticism". It's empiricism.

Science flies men top the Moon and back.

Religion flies men into buildings.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#17562 Jun 28, 2013
Sad that the Supreme Court Judges will have to answer to the Almighty God for their decision.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 11 min David 17,638
News Gay Cakes Are Not a Constitutional Right 15 min Aspirin Between M... 982
News Minister Sparks Outrage After Asking People To ... 8 hr Jehovahcordell 3
News Winnipeg men trying to get their 1974 marriage ... 16 hr Rainbow Kid 21
News Egos hindering Indian LGBTQ movement, says quee... Sun Cath League of Du... 2
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' Sat Robby Rob 43
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) Jan 19 ThomasA 14
More from around the web