Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#15676 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Sweetie, did you forget that you stand before God and these witnesses, as having been proved to have broken His commandment against the bearing of false witness? Good luck on your making it to heaven with that sin worthy of death on your permanent record.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#15677 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your choices were either to prove what I said to be a lie, or to repent for breaking God's commandment against the bearing of false witness. Just repeating the same verse which you insisted I prove to be deliberately mistranslated and have, wasn't one of your choices. You now stand proved, before God and these witnesses of violating God's commandment. What do you imagine YOUR chances of inheriting the Kingdom of Heaven to be?
Why do you care with such passion about this?

dollarsbill

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15678 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, did you forget that you stand before God and these witnesses, as having been proved to have broken His commandment against the bearing of false witness? Good luck on your making it to heaven with that sin worthy of death on your permanent record.
Your opinions are not proof O Satanic sodomite.

"God gave them up"

this one

#15679 May 23, 2013
hallelujah wrote:
Why do you care with such passion about this?
More like enjoying the fun in catching yet another self-professed good Christian just sinning his rear end off.

this one

#15680 May 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Your opinions are not proof O Satanic sodomite.
"God gave them up"
Buttercup, if you actually read the link I provided, you would KNOW that you were not given a link to "my opinion", but documented proof.

You still stand proved, before God and these witnesses, to have violated God's commandment, you heterosexual sodomite you.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15681 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>More like enjoying the fun in catching yet another self-professed good Christian just sinning his rear end off.
The fun will end when you are cast into eternal Hell fire.

Rom 1 "God gave them up to VILE passions" "men with men"

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15682 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, if you actually read the link I provided, you would KNOW that you were not given a link to "my opinion", but documented proof.
By sodomites, no doubt. You prove over and over that you cannot converse Biblically, and that you are a liar. You have AT LEAST two strikes against you. You're a lying sodomite.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15683 May 23, 2013
fr dollarsbill:

>Are you gay? Of course you are. You will not inherit God's Kingdom.
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)...<

Judge not, lest YE be judged.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15684 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Buttercup, if you actually read the link I provided, you would KNOW that you were not given a link to "my opinion", but documented proof.
You still stand proved, before God and these witnesses, to have violated God's commandment, you heterosexual sodomite you.
If you were intelligent enough to answer yourself you wouldn't have to expose your Biblical ignorance. Hiding behind links makes you DESPERATE and Biblically ignorant. The Bible condemns you to Hell forever sodomite.

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15685 May 23, 2013
Pattysboi wrote:
fr dollarsbill:
>Are you gay? Of course you are. You will not inherit God's Kingdom.
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)...<
Judge not, lest YE be judged.
I didn't Author I Cor 6:9. DUH!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15686 May 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>While the ancient Greeks did not have a word or words which specifically referred to those who were same sex attracted by nature (homosexual), they did have words which referred to same sex sexual acts and those who engaged in certain forms of them. He was writing to audiences where pederasty was still being practiced and the historicity of their same sex sex/relationship required militaries, well known. They had words they used to describe all that. According to the oldest copies of Paul's works, he used none of them. The word has only one available comparison, Paul's epistle to Timothy, it appears NOWHERE else in ancient writings of the era to speak with absolute certainty to who Paul was referring. We do know however, traditionally, early Christians were sure he meant those playing with himself. The reason, there's only one man on Paul's bed.
You of course are free to prove me wrong.
Oh and hon, just because you might be able to procreate in your sexual relations, if you get tab A into the "right" slot B that is, doesn't mean you should, or that God approves, no matter how certain you are.
Ignoring the truth is the sign of a brainwashed person. I already gave the word and it's connotation is clear, "MEN having sexual relations with MEN", just as depicted in Lev 18. Paul was writing to believers.
Your assertions about manuscripts is false, I can't be sure if it's deliberate or learned. You have NOT proved your assertions so there is no need for me to prove you wrong.

Anybody you thinks the "right" slot is where the body's garbage comes out is definitely screwed in the head. Jesus has an answer for your problem. REPENT!

dollarsbill

Location hidden

#15687 May 23, 2013
Stan53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring the truth is the sign of a brainwashed person. I already gave the word and it's connotation is clear, "MEN having sexual relations with MEN", just as depicted in Lev 18. Paul was writing to believers.
Your assertions about manuscripts is false, I can't be sure if it's deliberate or learned. You have NOT proved your assertions so there is no need for me to prove you wrong.
Anybody you thinks the "right" slot is where the body's garbage comes out is definitely screwed in the head. Jesus has an answer for your problem. REPENT!
Rick is not "brainwashed". He is just another perverted, lying sodomite.

Genesis 13:13 (NKJV)
13 But the men of Sodom were exceedingly wicked and sinful against the LORD.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#15688 May 23, 2013
Stan53 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another troll comes out of the woodwork. Man this place is full of them. Why don't you guys form your own TROLL Forum?
Because it's much better reading asinine posts like yours......lol!!!
Thinking

Poole, UK

#15689 May 24, 2013
Hello my tiny todgered tribute troll, you just bore false witness.

You broke your gods commandments, you bad person!

Also, I'm left handed.
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing your married to is your right hand. No woman would want a sick, twisted evil, unbelieving soul lie yourself.
Revelation 21:8
New International Version - UK (NIVUK)
8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practise magic arts, the idolaters and all liars they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulphur. This is the second death.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#15690 May 24, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it's much better reading asinine posts like yours......lol!!!
Why are you a racist towards Blacks who are homosexuals?
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#15691 May 24, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>More like enjoying the fun in catching yet another self-professed good Christian just sinning his rear end off.
No that's a lie. You are only interested in bullying God loving heterosexuals.
hallelujah

Harrisonburg, VA

#15692 May 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I personally think, from what I have read, this Rick in Kansas person get enjoys bullying God loving heterosexuals like NorCal Native enjoys bullying Blacks.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#15693 May 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel is back from the dead. The Mark is stalking you. You have been warned. You will remember, FOREVER.
And lightning still rains down from the sky, so we know Zeus is alive and well. You have been warned. You will remember, FOREVER.

Everything you use to support God's existence is just as fallacious as everything I can use to support Zeus's existence. When you have some real evidence, you let us know. If post hoc rationalizations and ad baculum threats are all you have, you have nothing. But, who knows? Maybe you're just holding out on us, and you're saving the evidence for a rainy day. Weird, though, that so many Christians claim to have evidence, and not a single one actually presents any. It's almost as if they're full of shit. Could it be that simple?

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

#15694 May 24, 2013
hallelujah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you a racist towards Blacks who are homosexuals?
Why are you gay?

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

#15695 May 24, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think presuppositional apologetics is an honest pursuit?

You never seem to manage to answer this question, though I know I've posed it to you many times. Do you not understand the big words, or are you just ashamed of your own dishonesty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 20 min cpeter1313 10,097
News Judge rejects couple's argument for refusing ga... 27 min EdmondWA 105
News Same-sex marriage protesters clash - exchange v... 1 hr Malcom 3
News Gay teen against same-sex marriage heckled at u... 6 hr EdmondWA 56
News Free weddings for all same-sex couples: mayor's... 8 hr Wondering 5
News Worker fired for same sex 'No' vote hits out Fri Wondering 24
News Postal survey: gay Muslims shake off conservati... Fri WB and hell bound 36
More from around the web