Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16103 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Waco, TX

#14765 May 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
How would people know what was expected if God only spoke to a limited number?
They would ask dollarsbill and dollarsbill would tell them what God said.

;)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14766 May 6, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Still quoting your Book of Lies?
See you in Hell bro.
You'll see a LOT of bro's there, but I won't be there. But Satan and his angels will be with you, FOREVER.

"everlasting fire"

Matthew 25:41 (NKJV)
41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

Location hidden

#14767 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Yes dear, deliberately mistranslated.
Prove it liar.

God gave you up!

Romans 1:26-27 (NKJV)
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.

Location hidden

#14768 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
<quoted text>
They would ask dollarsbill and dollarsbill would tell them what God said.
;)
You finally got something right!

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#14769 May 6, 2013
So you admit that you think you speak for God?

That'll get you a one way ticket to hell.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You finally got something right!

Location hidden

#14770 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
So you admit that you think you speak for God?
That'll get you a one way ticket to hell.
<quoted text>
No, I believe what He has already said. Your ignorance noted, again and again and ....

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#14771 May 6, 2013
No.

You're a liar Bill and you really do think you speak for god. You are going to hell.

See you there.

;)
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe what He has already said. Your ignorance noted, again and again and ....

Location hidden

#14772 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
No.
You're a liar Bill and you really do think you speak for god. You are going to hell.
See you there.
;)
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinion noted and rejected. Your fate:

41 Then He will also say to those on the left hand,'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#14773 May 6, 2013
Your Stupid opinion noted, reject. Your fate:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Satanic opinion noted and rejected. Your fate:

Location hidden

#14774 May 6, 2013
Sundog512 wrote:
Your Stupid opinion noted, reject. Your fate:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =MfAmJKx0B1oXX
<quoted text>
The Bible is not my opinion. Your ignorance noted again and again and ....

"the furnace of fire" "wailing"

Matthew 13:49-50 (NKJV)
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#14775 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll see a LOT of bro's there, but I won't be there. But Satan and his angels will be with you, FOREVER.
"everlasting fire"
That's good news. I don't want to spend eternity with the likes of you bro.

Location hidden

#14776 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
49 So it will be at the end of the age. The angels will come forth, separate the wicked from among the just, 50 and cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth."
Thanks for sharing your mythology Skippy.

Location hidden

#14777 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it liar.
God gave you up!
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
Heresy.

NEXT

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14778 May 6, 2013
Hallelujah wrote:
I agree with this but you did not answer my question. Do you think homosexuals need rights and privileges that supersede heterosexuals in hiring, education, housing, etc...?
Dear, believing in full legal equality for all doesn't include special privileges, benefits or protections for any one group. Laws which address discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and/or gender identity, apply to all, because we all have a sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Laws which address hate as a motivation for a criminal act that list sexual orientation and/or gender identity, same thing.
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#14779 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Dear, believing in full legal equality for all doesn't include special privileges, benefits or protections for any one group. Laws which address discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation and/or gender identity, apply to all, because we all have a sexual orientation and/or gender identity. Laws which address hate as a motivation for a criminal act that list sexual orientation and/or gender identity, same thing.
Still molesting little dogs I see...filthy queertard !

this one

#14780 May 6, 2013
Swed wrote:
You lie.
So you pray, but the answer, once again, is no. Sorry, not one word I said there was false, look it up yourself.
Swed wrote:
All ancient texts support Bible many times say homosexual very bad.
And how many ancient texts have you read in your lifetime, sweetie? According to the oldest known copy of Paul's epistle, the last group who will not be inheriting the kingdom of heaven are the "arsenokotai". It is a uniquely used combination of the words for man and bed. Whether this was in Paul's original or not, is unknown and what he would have actually meant by it is unclear. It is not an actual word in the language and can be found nowhere else in ancient writings for a comparison. It is not a word which its readers would have recognized as meaning an act of same sex sex or those who engaged in them, it is a man and a bed. Until versions of the Bible that deliberately mistranslated the verse to "homosexuals" started coming out in the 20th century, this verse had been taught as a warning against masturbation.

this one

#14781 May 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
Prove it liar.
See my post preceding this one, I spell it out pretty clearly.
dollarsbill wrote:
God gave you up!
So you pray, sweetie, so you pray.
dollarsbill wrote:
Dear, according to Paul, God gave up wayward Christians who were still continuing in their Pagan ways, he gave them up to many sins that they would not have otherwise committed as recompense. It helps if you read the whole thing instead of just random verses, it helps to know the context. You don't.

this one

#14782 May 6, 2013
Golem is Dead wrote:
Still molesting little dogs I see...filthy queertard !
Somebody needs a life, don't they sweetie? I feel sorry for you, I really do.

“Of Course I Can”

Waco, TX

#14783 May 6, 2013
No, it's the opinion of people just as stupid as you.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#14784 May 6, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Somebody needs a life, don't they sweetie? I feel sorry for you, I really do.
A queer said what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 5 min racistoregon 620
News Ireland gay marriage: Northern Ireland must now... 45 min jason norris 38
News Merkel's party resists calls to embrace full ga... 2 hr EdmondWA 11
News Mormon church backs Utah LGBT anti-discriminati... 2 hr pearl 3,858
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr Sam 33,338
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 2 hr Brian_G 2,672
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr NorCal Native 51,769
More from around the web