Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,104

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#14214 Apr 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the Bible? LOL! You're confused.
Belief that a passage fits a person's behavior and literal belief in the Bible are two different things.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#14215 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
You are the confused one. You have no idea about the Bible yet you quote it mindlessly.
Our friend isn't confused, he's deluded. Bill is so absolutely certain that the answer to all his prayers is yes, God is going to agree with him, whether HE wants to or not. Any problem we have with his arrangement needs to be taken up with his *****, God.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14216 Apr 23, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil is good at twisting things and enticing people like you....
The devil doesn't exist, you simple ass.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14217 Apr 23, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. Satan has you confused. Your hearing is defective.
Blaming your imaginary boogie-man playmate is the height of intellectual dishonesty. Of course no one expects fundies to be truthful.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

#14218 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the scholarly history of the world.
Most 'globally recognized history' is inaccurate. Yours is a perfect example. That is why I asked for a referenced account, and you won't provide one.
Snicker.
The "scholarly" history of the world?? That is HILARIOUS coming from you, the queen of making up your own facts.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#14219 Apr 23, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept the scholarly history of the world.
Most 'globally recognized history' is inaccurate. Yours is a perfect example. That is why I asked for a referenced account, and you won't provide one.
Snicker.
Shit Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
The "scholarly" history of the world?? That is HILARIOUS coming from you, the queen of making up your own facts.
Still hiding behind gay troll twirl?

Sissy.

Smile.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#14221 Apr 23, 2013

Location hidden

#14222 Apr 23, 2013

Location hidden

#14223 Apr 23, 2013
snyper wrote:
Yeah, that one item condemns all Christians and eradicates the thousands of good works done by Christians just in that one city.

Your bigotry makes you stupid.

Smirk.

Location hidden

#14229 Apr 23, 2013
Yeah, that one item, being gay, condemns all gay people and gay relationships and eradicates the thousands of good and loving works done by gay people just in that one city.

Your bigotry makes you ... you.

Sad frown.

Since: Aug 11

Santa Cruz, CA

#14230 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Our friend isn't confused, he's deluded. Bill is so absolutely certain that the answer to all his prayers is yes, God is going to agree with him, whether HE wants to or not. Any problem we have with his arrangement needs to be taken up with his *****, God.
No doubt.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14232 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the confused one. You have no idea about the Bible yet you quote it mindlessly.
Prove it. How can YOU being Biblically illiterate ....?

Location hidden

#14233 Apr 23, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Belief that a passage fits a person's behavior and literal belief in the Bible are two different things.
More ignorance.

Location hidden

#14234 Apr 23, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Our friend isn't confused, he's deluded. Bill is so absolutely certain that the answer to all his prayers is yes, God is going to agree with him, whether HE wants to or not. Any problem we have with his arrangement needs to be taken up with his *****, God.
Every time you mention God your Biblical ignorance gapes for all to see.

Location hidden

#14235 Apr 23, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming your imaginary boogie-man playmate is the height of intellectual dishonesty. Of course no one expects fundies to be truthful.
And no one expects you to offer proof of no God. You don't have any.
Thinking

Reading, UK

#14236 Apr 24, 2013
We know for sure that the god you worship, if it exists, is not compassionate and all powerful.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one expects you to offer proof of no God. You don't have any.
Thinking

Atlanta, GA

#14237 Apr 24, 2013
On 2nd thought, God is great and needs to be respected, So i will now honor him and follow his commands before it is too late. Marriage is between a man and woman only.

Lev 18:22
Lev 20:13
1 Cor 6:9

Location hidden

#14238 Apr 24, 2013
Yeah, that one item condemns all Christians and eradicates the thousands of good works done by Christians just in that one city.

Your bigotry makes you stupid.

Smirk.
snyper wrote:
Yeah, that one item, being gay, condemns all gay people and gay relationships and eradicates the thousands of good and loving works done by gay people just in that one city.
Your bigotry makes you ... you.
Sad frown.
It seems that my supposed bigotry excuses yours. That is silly stupid.

However, I don't condemn gays. I do condemn anal sex. Or calling a only ever gender duplicated sterile half 'marriage'. I also think homosexuality is a physiological defect. But then again, I, a genetic chimera and hermaphrodite am a monster mutation...

But for anyone, their good acts are just that. Just as their bad acts are.

You got caught snyder, admit it.

Smirk.
truth

Perth, Australia

#14239 Apr 24, 2013
no
its already there
who told you they stop in hide..who

why you hide yourself your creator asked you..

first you need know healthy way..
sex is pleasure
its not productive way

first
future can be transform
who can be parents who can't..
byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyy
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#14240 Apr 24, 2013
Jesus did not debate whether the nature of man is genetic or learned, but one thing is sure, He clearly defined what conduct is acceptable before God and that which is not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr hal 26,960
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 2 hr Masterstechnicale... 131
Zen Buddhist Temple in Japan Offers Symbolic Sa... 2 hr Switches 45
Couples Who Challenged Utah's Gay Marriage Ban ... 2 hr Sir Andrew 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr KiMerde 51,292
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 3 hr Rick in Kansas 62
Missing memories (Aug '09) 4 hr Jokette 45
More from around the web