Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story
The Oracle

UK

#13977 Apr 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>The only way that boy can get close to "normal" is move to Illinois and I imagine they'd put up one heck of a fight if they knew he was coming.

No matter how much you and "The Dyke" schmooz, you will always simply be perverts to normal people who only use their *ss for sh*tting.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13978 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how much you and "The Dyke" schmooz, you will always simply be perverts to normal people who only use their *ss for sh*tting.
I'd suggest you stop talking out of yours, since it pretty well puts the lie to your self-inclusion
The Oracle

UK

#13979 Apr 19, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd suggest you stop talking out of yours, since it pretty well puts the lie to your self-inclusion

Weak response Ruby. You are amusing though, pathetically posturing with Rick in your perverted homosexual environs.

Pretending to be married will never turn queers straight. Nor will it make perverts normal.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#13980 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
Your petty insults define you as just another pathetic poof..
And how do your petty insults and inability to discuss anything other than your petty insults define you, sweetie? "Normal"?

Location hidden

#13981 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
Weak response Ruby. You are amusing though, pathetically posturing with Rick in your perverted homosexual environs.
Pretending to be married will never turn queers straight. Nor will it make perverts normal.
I save the good stuff for the worthy

this one

#13982 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
(really noting worth repeating)
Sweetie, your problems with folk who are homosexual, your problem, not ours. You've lost, get used to it. We're not going anywhere and will not be discriminated against, for no other reason than fools like you lacking adult coping skills.
Lee

Pekin, IL

#13983 Apr 19, 2013
Hick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your problems with folk who are homosexual, your problem, not ours. You've lost, get used to it. We're not going anywhere and will not be discriminated against, for no other reason than fools like you lacking adult coping skills.
Hick, you sick puppy, you really don't get it do you?

You are trolling a thread dealing with Christian churches. As you well knwo, Hick, the Bible on which Chritianiy is based repeatedly condemns your sick lifestyle choice.

Why are you here at all Hick?

Tell us that one, pervert!

“Romans 13: 8-10”

Since: Feb 08

Oklahoma City, OK

#13984 Apr 19, 2013
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Hick, you sick puppy, you really don't get it do you?
You are trolling a thread dealing with Christian churches. As you well knwo, Hick, the Bible on which Chritianiy is based repeatedly condemns your sick lifestyle choice.
Liar. The Bible does not EVER condemn homosexuality.
It is not a lifestyle, and it is not a choice.

You pretend to be a Christian, and claim to be heterosexual, yet you talk constantly about homosexuality and gay sex. WHO'S the pervert??

There is NOTHING Christian about your hate and lies. Nothing. The only troll here is you.

this one

#13985 Apr 19, 2013
Oh my poor, poor David, still praying that God hates me as much as you have chosen to. I feel sorry for you. I do. In spite of your denial to this reality, I have read the Book. You can scream at me with all the certainty of God Himself, but no matter how much you just absolutely know that you are absolutely right, that is not your call to make. Jesus decides who gets His whole Christianity thing right, NOT His Christians.

I know that you pray that Jesus hates me, because you claim the Bible tells you so and while I find that more than just a little bit morally repugnant, that is your prayer to make..

Your greatest fear, my good Christian friend, is that I do get it.

Location hidden

#13986 Apr 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
Oh my poor, poor David, still praying that God hates me as much as you have chosen to. I feel sorry for you. I do. In spite of your denial to this reality, I have read the Book. You can scream at me with all the certainty of God Himself, but no matter how much you just absolutely know that you are absolutely right, that is not your call to make. Jesus decides who gets His whole Christianity thing right, NOT His Christians.
I know that you pray that Jesus hates me, because you claim the Bible tells you so and while I find that more than just a little bit morally repugnant, that is your prayer to make..
Your greatest fear, my good Christian friend, is that I do get it.
Really, Babydoll, do you believe the asinine responses we're getting???? What do you think these people do with their time when they're not making stupid comments on the internet? Sit around and groom each other for lice?

“abstractions of thought...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#13987 Apr 19, 2013
Lee aka the Pekin troll wrote:
<quoted text>Hick, you sick puppy, you really don't get it do you?
You are trolling a thread dealing with Christian churches.
Gee, molester Moore, are you saying after nearly a decade you've spent trolling in Topix and being banned countless times, you still don't understand Topix links threads to multiple forums?
Lee wrote:
As you well knwo, Hick, the Bible on which Chritianiy is based repeatedly condemns your sick lifestyle choice.
As you well know, molester Moore, the bible on which Christianity is based was repeatedly used to justify slavery, genocide, rape, torture and mistreatment of women that's been practiced by countless Christians in the last two thousand years.
Lee aka the Pekin troll wrote:
Ditto, molester Moore; does your parole officer know you're trolling Topix again for underage boys?
The Oracle

UK

#13988 Apr 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, your problems with folk who are homosexual, your problem, not ours. You've lost, get used to it. We're not going anywhere and will not be discriminated against, for no other reason than fools like you lacking adult coping skills.

You are so wrapped up in your perverted environs that you and Ruby have deluded yourselves into believing you have given homosexuality some gravitas.

Your foolish claim that you "will not be discriminated against" is illustrative of your naivety. Perverts will always be discriminated against, they are the scum of society.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13989 Apr 19, 2013
OldJG wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, I understand. Do you understand there is no difference? I am able to read and comprehend black print on white paper. Does the Bible promote lesbian and sodomite marriage? If so, please provide Biblical verses that support your position.
No, it does not, and you are correct in everything you have said JG.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#13990 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
At the point of Godís wrath being poured out over Judah, they may pray as loudly and long as they like; however, God will not hear.
Lamentations 3:44
44 You have covered yourself with a cloud
so that no prayer can get through.
Jeremiah 3:12 ...I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.

HOW many times must I point this out?

#13991 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
By comparing herself to a seal, Shulammith is saying she wants to be Solomonís valued personal possession...
Ephesians 5:29
29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the churchó
And people want to call anal sex degrading...

Location hidden

#13992 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so wrapped up in your perverted environs that you and Ruby have deluded yourselves into believing you have given homosexuality some gravitas.
Your foolish claim that you "will not be discriminated against" is illustrative of your naivety. Perverts will always be discriminated against, they are the scum of society.
Do you realize how exceptionally rare your attitude towards gays and lesbians actually is in the real world? The vast majority of people have the maturity and self-security not to feel threatened or compromised by my existence; attitudes like yours seems to exist in a few emotionally arrested Peter Pans such as yourself who on the whole have self-esteem issues and socialization problems with everybody. You're the exception, not the rule; I should know because I'm out, I'm about and in my work deal with a LOT of people and I have yet to meet ANYONE who DOESN'T have some real psychological issues who thinks like you. I'll put my road test against your theory any day.

this one

#13993 Apr 19, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
Really, Babydoll, do you believe the asinine responses we're getting???? What do you think these people do with their time when they're not making stupid comments on the internet? Sit around and groom each other for lice?
When it comes to my favorite Christian in Pekin, Illinois, the asinine childish response is a given. He sees me, he brays at at me and lets me know that he's still praying real hard that Jesus really does hate me too. It's the nature of our friendship, he tells me I'm going to hell, I tell him he's nuttier than a Mr Goodbar. As for our new found friend, the oracle, that's just irony. I saw a peak into the wonderful world of David when someone posted a Facebook link a few years ago, haven't gone back. I just hope they aren't nearly as they are in real life as they are here. That would be rough. Not good at winning friends and influencing people.

#13994 Apr 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You must believe that we (Christians) should submit to the Old Testament Law, but Paul clearly disagrees with you, proclaiming that we (Christians) are no longer under the Mosaic Law.
More to the point, I don't really care WHAT you believe. However, the BIBLE explicitly states that those who worship the God of the Bible MUST join the ETERNAL Covenant through circumcision (if male) and then obey ALL of the Laws of Moses. That Paul says that people can ignore the Laws is just PROOF that he is a false prophet, leading people AWAY from the God of the Bible. The Bible really is quite clear on this point, there are over a dozen verses in Deuteronomy alone that explicitly state that the Laws are to be kept FOR EVER. Most of the prophets repeat this point. Even Jesus repeated the point.

Hmm, Moses, Jesus, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, Hosea, Malachi, the author of some of the Psalms, the author of Proverbs, they ALL say that the Law is forever, Paul says to ignore it. Gee, I guess maybe we really should just ignore it then, right?

#13995 Apr 19, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad you're here because I really enjoy reading your posts, learning something new and seeing something from a different angle that you've presented.
BB my friend:-)
Sadly, too much of the time I have to keep posting the same thing over and over, since the xians just refuse to accept the truth of their own Bible...

Still, I'll try to keep it new and interesting.
:)

this one

#13996 Apr 19, 2013
The Oracle wrote:
(still nothing worth repeating)
Pookie, your childish condemnations of me are duly noted, you repeat them often enough. If your only claim to superiority over me is that you are "heterosexual", please do your future offspring a favor and get a vasectomy, they deserve so much better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 49,883
David James: Even on our streets we are citizen... 3 hr Dan 1
Pope chooses a moderate for Chicago archbishop 7 hr Belle Sexton 2
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 7 hr Currywurst 4
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 7 hr Grau 49
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 7 hr Buford 4
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 10 hr GUMP locator 15
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE