Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 511)

Showing posts 10,201 - 10,220 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11510
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Untrue.
Jesus whipped people, in anger, as retribution for their activities in the temple. He took the law into his own hands and meted out his own personal form of justice. Jesus said to obey the laws of man, and then stepped around that teaching to enforce his own interpretation of God's law.
But, regardless, asserting sinlessness when we only have, at best, excerpts of a few years of his life (which, themselves, are of dubious accuracy) is an assumption that cannot be corroborated. You might as well say he had a 200 IQ, for all it matters and as verifiable as it is.
If the Bible is such error and myth why are you folks so concerned about it? So many come here to tell lies about it. Satan indeed sends his children to do his dirty work.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11511
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
NO parent likes it when one brother incessantly picks on another.
God sends His children to warn Satan's children of their fate in Hell. Satan sends his children to call God a liar.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11512
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrificial laws were abolished. Great. Most of the laws were not sacrificial. Having tassels on all four corners of your cloak is not such a law. Was that law abolished?
Exodus 34:27

27 Then the Lord said to Moses,“Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a <<<<<covenant with you and with Israel.”>>>>>

The law of Moses was the constitution of ancient Israel and ended at the cross.

It was a covenant solely between God and Israel.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11514
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
The covenant is a blood covenant to abolish further blood sacrifices as atonement for sins. That has nothing to do with the Sabbath. Try again.
Have you ever, you know, READ the Bible?
The Gentiles did not have God’s law......

Romans 2:14

14 (Indeed, when Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11516
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

His-truth wrote:
What is the purpose of the law of God? Is the law of God for the saved or the lost? What does the law do for us? Can the law impart life? Does obeying the law make you righteous, does it make you clean? Does the law make you holy and perfect? What is the proper use of the law? The law’s standard is perfection. If you stumble in any one point of the law, you are guilty of breaking all of it. Only perfection will do. Jesus is the answer ... http://bobgeorge.net/the-laws-purpose/ .. continue
Could the law save anyone from sin???

NO!!!

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11517
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure who your mom is, but perhaps you and your daddy, satan, should sit down and discuss these concerns.
Jesus said "You are of your father,the devil, the things that he doeth you do the same". So, I will take Jesus's word for it, since He has never been wrong and never will be.
oh look who is here. Phil Gray, the murderer.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11518
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

to the Jew:.. take off Moses and put on Christ

to the Gentile:..... put on Christ

The book of Hebrews is written to the world – believers and non-believers alike. This book is the one through which the New Covenant teaching so dear to Bob’s heart was formed. In perhaps his most extensive teaching, you will experience the wonder and joy in the provisions of the New Covenant and will grow and mature in your faith .. http://bobgeorge.net/teaching/hebrews/ .. continue

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11523
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

both claim to be the Bride of Christ

but one is a fake Harlot

... how can you tell which is which

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11524
Mar 27, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the weekly Sabbath commandment never quoted in the New Testament?
It was. Luke 4:16. Have you ever read a Bible? Or, you know, tried googling "Jesus observed the Sabbath" to check if what you're saying is true?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11526
Mar 27, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Exodus 34:27
27 Then the Lord said to Moses,“Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a <<<<<covenant with you and with Israel.”>>>>>
The law of Moses was the constitution of ancient Israel and ended at the cross.
It was a covenant solely between God and Israel.
So, you agree that God made an imperfect covenant at the beginning. Why wouldn't God start with a perfect covenant in the first place, rather than putting people through all that nonsense for nothing? He knew that his original covenant was going to create problems that he'd have to remedy later on. Seems wiser to just start off with the good one. Insert "mysterious ways" here.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11527
Mar 27, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Bible is such error and myth why are you folks so concerned about it? So many come here to tell lies about it. Satan indeed sends his children to do his dirty work.
We're concerned about it because people are trying to use it as a basis for legislation and educational standards. If people were trying to use the Koran as a basis for legislation and educational standards in America, would you be cool with that?

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11528
Mar 27, 2013
 
Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure who your mom is, but perhaps you and your daddy, satan, should sit down and discuss these concerns.
Jesus said "You are of your father,the devil, the things that he doeth you do the same". So, I will take Jesus's word for it, since He has never been wrong and never will be.
You dare quote Jesus? After what you have done?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11529
Mar 27, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
God sends His children to warn Satan's children of their fate in Hell. Satan sends his children to call God a liar.
Can the children of Satan be saved? Is it possible for them to be redeemed? Or, are they condemned from the start?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11532
Mar 27, 2013
 
His-truth wrote:
What is the purpose of the law of God? Is the law of God for the saved or the lost? What does the law do for us? Can the law impart life? Does obeying the law make you righteous, does it make you clean? Does the law make you holy and perfect? What is the proper use of the law? The law’s standard is perfection. If you stumble in any one point of the law, you are guilty of breaking all of it. Only perfection will do. Jesus is the answer ... http://bobgeorge.net/the-laws-purpose/ .. continue
Who is Bob George and why should anybody care what he says?

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11533
Mar 27, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there no command in the New Testament for Christians to keep the Sabbath holy?
Maybe because Jesus, being a good Jew, and his followers, being good Jews, would know to continue keeping the Sabbath, as his teachings were for Jews. It was only Paul who brought the teachings of Jesus to the Gentiles. If you're a Paul follower, perhaps you should ask yourself why what Paul says is more important than what Jesus says.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11534
Mar 27, 2013
 
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
We're concerned about it because people are trying to use it as a basis for legislation and educational standards. If people were trying to use the Koran as a basis for legislation and educational standards in America, would you be cool with that?
That's why you dispute the Bible? LOL
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11535
Mar 27, 2013
 
Your bible is just a POS for thick cu*ts like you.

If your god is good, I'll be just fine.

If not, f**k him.
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Not according to the Bible
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son .. that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life ... For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world .. but to save the world through him .. Whoever believes in him is not condemned .. but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son ....... http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/sermons/43-11 .. John 3:16
Thinking

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11536
Mar 27, 2013
 
Scripture is just cuntspeak for fuckwits like you.

Got any evidence?
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that all the way to Hell fire.
Revelation 20:10 (NKJV)
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11537
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Can the children of Satan be saved? Is it possible for them to be redeemed? Or, are they condemned from the start?
Some of Satan's children will be saved.

"pulling them out of the fire"

Jude 1:22-23 (NKJV)
22 And on some have compassion, making a distinction; 23 but others save with fear, pulling them out of the fire, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11538
Mar 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Thinking wrote:
Your bible is just a POS for thick cu*ts like you.
If your god is good, I'll be just fine.
If not, f**k him.
<quoted text>
Do you realize how ignorant you appear disputing a Book that you believe is myth?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,201 - 10,220 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••