Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 467)

Showing posts 9,321 - 9,340 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen Romans Road lie about any of you on here. You may as well give up on the "Don't judge me crutch"......sin is sin and you are guilty.
Yes, I know you haven't seen RR do anything like that but then.....you also don't see the "doc" or Sola or any other person who believes as you do doing anything like that either..........it's called the blind leading the blind......lol!!!

Again, you are trying to judge me based on your religious beliefs......and you can't!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but again you'd be wrong......manly because what you view as the words of God, I merely see as writings by mere mortal men........and you keep insisting that your religious views are the only way to go......you are trying to speak FOR God!!!!
The apostles preached the truth, and those who were spiritual-minded heard them.

1 John 4:6

6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus and the Apostles were very bold and rebuked and condemned evil. They hated them for it......
Who hated who for what? Jesus wanted to be handed over to the Romans......and Jesus set it up with Judas and Judas agreed to do what Jesus asked of him!!!

Maybe you should try to read something other than what Constantine told his Holy people to put in the bible......it might help ya, but I doubt you will because to believe in a false book is better than educating yourself on the books and readings!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>"John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.
You must be as ignorant as RR......YOU CAN NOT JUDGE OTHERS WHO DON'T BELIEVE AS YOU DO.......simply stating, you can judge me according to my beliefs, but NOT yours, which I don't follow or believe in!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The apostles preached the truth, and those who were spiritual-minded heard them.
1 John 4:6
6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.
If RR and Laci walked off a cliff.....would you blindly follow them? See, you either have a reading comprehension problem or refuse to grasp the fact that I DON'T believe as you do or in your book!!!

Maybe you should read the Gospel according to Thomas or maybe Peter or even Mary Magdalene.....you might be surprised by the information that is out there!!!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen Romans Road lie about any of you on here. You may as well give up on the "Don't judge me crutch"......sin is sin and you are guilty.
Of which sin? Being gay certainly isn't one, since it is not chosen, not changeable, God-given and is no barrier to our relationships with God.

Now, if you are talking about chosen behaviors as sin, aren't we ALL sinners? Fallible. Imperfect?

Or, are you trying to say that you have reached absolute Godlike sinlessness?

How did you DO it?

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know you haven't seen RR do anything like that but then.....you also don't see the "doc" or Sola or any other person who believes as you do doing anything like that either..........it's called the blind leading the blind......lol!!!
Again, you are trying to judge me based on your religious beliefs......and you can't!!!
Show just one post where I lied. You can't, so now who is the liar?

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Correction is not judgment, as the Bible says that we should correct, rebuke and be bold to those who are sinning.
Unless you believe that some people are utterly sinless, wouldn't that mean you spend all of your time running around rebuking everyone you meet?

Does it get tiring? And do you still have any friends, or family who will talk to you?

Do you really spend that much time searching for the specks in everyone else's eyes, while ignoring the plank in your own?

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus and the Apostles were very bold and rebuked and condemned evil. They hated them for it......
The people who hated them the most were the Pharisees - those who felt they were God's voices and judges on earth. The "upholders" of God's law.

Funny how that seems to escape folks like you who revel in searching for the sins of others.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute proof is coming very soon. But you won't like it. This is the terminal generation.
"the flood came and destroyed them all"
Luke 17:26-27 (NKJV)
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.
Yep, and after you die, you're not going to get to hang out at the beer fountain. Bummer for you.

But, no actual empirical evidence, eh? Good for you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>That's right loser.. I ignore bible trash
The reason gays trash the Bible and call names is because they can't think of anything intelligent to say. Your life is rapidly going down the sewer. Oh, I forgot, it's already there.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and after you die, you're not going to get to hang out at the beer fountain. Bummer for you.
But, no actual empirical evidence, eh? Good for you.
The reason you insult and lie is because you can't think of anything intelligent to say. Seems to come with being gay. But of course being gay is REALLY stupid.

1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I can, but what's the point? You'll just explain it to fit your own reasoning.......but if you have made one post about me with regards to who I believe in or worship, which you have.......then that is a lie because I don't worship that which you accuse me!!!

Now, please go spin it any way ya want......lol!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I can, but what's the point? You'll just explain it to fit your own reasoning.......but if you have made one post about me with regards to who I believe in or worship, which you have.......then that is a lie because I don't worship that which you accuse me!!!
Now, please go spin it any way ya want......lol!!!
Saying that an unsaved person is of the Devil isn't a lie, that's the TRUTH! Also if a person claims to be a Christian but their actions on the site show otherwise, then it's a righteous judgment to call them out on it. The New Age, feel good, sin is A-ok, play "Christians" are leading people down the path to eternal Hell. They need to be exposed.

Ephesians 5:11- And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
She lied Romans,I thank God for you Christians on here that love God enough to post about Him.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats right I have not seen Romans lie on anyone. Nor the other Christians here either.

It is you that is blind in your rebellion.......

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who hated them the most were the Pharisees - those who felt they were God's voices and judges on earth. The "upholders" of God's law.
Funny how that seems to escape folks like you who revel in searching for the sins of others.
The ppl who hated them had a religious spirit and refused to receive correction and truth.......just like some on here.

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason you insult and lie is because you can't think of anything intelligent to say. Seems to come with being gay. But of course being gay is REALLY stupid.
1 Corinthians 6:9 (NKJV)
9 Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites,
Please identify a single lie I've told.

By the way, while you're at it, identify a single legally valid justification for prohibiting same-sex marriage.

“What, me worry?”

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying that an unsaved person is of the Devil isn't a lie, that's the TRUTH! Also if a person claims to be a Christian but their actions on the site show otherwise, then it's a righteous judgment to call them out on it. The New Age, feel good, sin is A-ok, play "Christians" are leading people down the path to eternal Hell. They need to be exposed.
Ephesians 5:11- And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.
If an unsaved person is of the devil, then that person is incapable of EVER being saved. That means it's IMPOSSIBLE for ANYBODY to EVER convert to Christianity and be saved. One must be born into Christianity and be born saved, otherwise they're of the devil and, of course, those things that are of the devil cannot be redeemed. Here's an idea: stop believing fairy tales.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>She lied Romans,I thank God for you Christians on here that love God enough to post about Him.
Amen! Thank God for the REAL Christians on the site who still uplift and glorify the wonderful name of Jesus.

Acts 4:12- Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

"For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day." -2 Timothy 1:12-

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,321 - 9,340 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••