Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#10442 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked a question in which you haven't replied....
Roman, you wrote:

for Him to wash me in His BLOOD and save me....

How was this done???

BTW, I am NOT trolling you....

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#10443 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, a person is either serving Jesus Christ or Satan. If you reject Jesus, then you are a Satanist whether you know it or not.
Every person has the right to reject Jesus and send themselves to Hell. God gave us all free will.
Sorry, but you are simply wrong RR.......and just because one believes differently than you doesn't make them believe or worship this supposed Satan you claim exists!!!

You have opted to believe in a BLACK OR WHITE......GOOD vs EVIL with regards to religion......and you simply fail to understand or see that your views CAN NOT and WILL NOT dictate what others believe!!!!

Your refusal to see that is one of your major weaknesses.......and until you can see that others have the right to believe as they see fit and must follow their own moral guidelines accordingly....you will continue to fall short of God's message!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#10445 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but you are simply wrong RR.......and just because one believes differently than you doesn't make them believe or worship this supposed Satan you claim exists!!!
You have opted to believe in a BLACK OR WHITE......GOOD vs EVIL with regards to religion......and you simply fail to understand or see that your views CAN NOT and WILL NOT dictate what others believe!!!!
Your refusal to see that is one of your major weaknesses.......and until you can see that others have the right to believe as they see fit and must follow their own moral guidelines accordingly....you will continue to fall short of God's message!!!
Yes, you do have FREE WILL....

But do you understand what the Great Commission is???

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#10446 Mar 19, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Roman, you wrote:
for Him to wash me in His BLOOD and save me....
How was this done???
BTW, I am NOT trolling you....
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I just asked a question in which you haven't replied....
I'll answer any question that you wish, but first answer what Christian denomination is the closest to your beliefs. I don't have time to play the Topix "Christian" guessing game.

I just believe the Word of God, I'm an old fashioned Independent Fundamental Bible Believer.
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#10447 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The Great Commission....

commission = an authoritative order, command, charge, or direction.

Jesus finished up His earthly stay with directions regarding what His disciples were to do from that time forward in His absence from the physical realm.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10448 Mar 19, 2013
Sparklestrips4u wrote:
<quoted text>No actually I don't even read them... you bible thumpers look like serious nutt cases on here
You reply without reading them?
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#10449 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'll answer any question that you wish, but first answer what Christian denomination is the closest to your beliefs. I don't have time to play the Topix "Christian" guessing game.
I just believe the Word of God, I'm an old fashioned Independent Fundamental Bible Believer.
Sorry, but since I have been in the military, I do not give out personal information on a forum.....

I can tell you that I believe in the gospel of Jesus Christ...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#10450 Mar 19, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
The Word of God applies to EVERY single human being. If you reject such a great salvation that is only in Christ Jesus, then you send yourself to Hell.
Sorry, but again you'd be wrong......manly because what you view as the words of God, I merely see as writings by mere mortal men........and you keep insisting that your religious views are the only way to go......you are trying to speak FOR God!!!!

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#10451 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because you claim you are saved......does that mean you are free to lie, judge and bear false witness against others? Because you do this all the time!!!
I have never seen Romans Road lie about any of you on here. You may as well give up on the "Don't judge me crutch"......sin is sin and you are guilty.
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#10452 Mar 19, 2013
Because we can and because you deserve it.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so intelligent why do you HAVE to call names?
Thinking

Mirfield, UK

#10453 Mar 19, 2013
You post without comprehending.
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You reply without reading them?

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#10454 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but again you'd be wrong......manly because what you view as the words of God, I merely see as writings by mere mortal men........and you keep insisting that your religious views are the only way to go......you are trying to speak FOR God!!!!
Correction is not judgment, as the Bible says that we should correct, rebuke and be bold to those who are sinning.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#10455 Mar 19, 2013
James 5:20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins."

“Michin yeoja”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#10456 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, it's just fun.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#10457 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
"John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Location hidden

#10458 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus and the Apostles were very bold and rebuked and condemned evil. They hated them for it......

Location hidden

#10459 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>
Because that's your pitiful, rapidly going down the drain, life.

Location hidden

#10460 Mar 19, 2013
Thinking wrote:
You post without comprehending.
<quoted text>
And that's your Satanic opinion.

"those who are perishing"

2 Corinthians 4:3-4 (NKJV)
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#10461 Mar 19, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I have never seen Romans Road lie about any of you on here. You may as well give up on the "Don't judge me crutch"......sin is sin and you are guilty.
Yes, I know you haven't seen RR do anything like that but then.....you also don't see the "doc" or Sola or any other person who believes as you do doing anything like that either..........it's called the blind leading the blind......lol!!!

Again, you are trying to judge me based on your religious beliefs......and you can't!!!
Truth

Leesburg, VA

#10462 Mar 19, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
The apostles preached the truth, and those who were spiritual-minded heard them.

1 John 4:6

6 We are from God, and whoever knows God listens to us; but whoever is not from God does not listen to us. This is how we recognize the Spirit of truth and the spirit of falsehood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southern Governor Fights Same-Sex Marriage - An... 10 min KiMare 13
Efforts underway to change GOP on gay marriage 14 min KiMare 24
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,897
Young, Evangelical, and Pro-GayBy Gene Robinson 3 hr Professor Jumper 3
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 5 hr wichita-rick 17
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 6 hr Garry Ackerman 52
Thousands attend first Coal Country Go Tell Cru... 8 hr FearDevil 1
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE