Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 386)

Showing posts 7,701 - 7,720 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

........ calling NorCal Native

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
no ... I asking NorCal Native .. not you
<quoted text>
I'll ask you again [NorCal Native].. how do you find God's message
What I posted applies to everyone, no matter what faith they follow.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

you are so full of yourself ??

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
you are so full of yourself ??
Just posting to one who thinks he is.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Him!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what your beliefs are except that they are contrary to the Bible.
My beliefs will NEVER be based on the bible......only folks like you worship a book and means that you will send the book to heaven before you.......thanks but no thanks!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way into Heaven! Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Him!
Again, if that is what you believe, but you keep insisting that your beliefs must be held by others and if they are not, then according to you.....they are not going to this place you call Heaven.....and I'm sorry, but you DON'T get to decide who is or who isn't going anywhere.....that job belongs SOLELY to God!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
You search your soul and you trust in God......His message is very simple and when He feels you are ready, He will deliver it to you!!!

You won't find it in a book of scriptures written by men.

Here is what God's message is "LOVE":-)

That's it......love, compassion, understanding and forgiveness!!!!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
But the way to Jesus is not through you or any version of the bible that exists today.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

NorCal, are you always 100% compassionate ?

NorCal, are you always 100% understanding ??

NorCal, do you always 100% forgive ???

If not 100% 24/7/365 ... then you are a sinner and need salvation .. just as we all do

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
NorCal, are you always 100% compassionate ?
NorCal, are you always 100% understanding ??
NorCal, do you always 100% forgive ???
If not 100% 24/7/365 ... then you are a sinner and need salvation .. just as we all do
I am not perfect and therefore I am not 100% of anything but a human being who does have compassion, love and understanding even for those who condemn me for things based solely on their perspective.......so, the answer you want is no, not a 100% of the time......but I do try and that's all that God is asking of me......can you say you do ANY of these things?

I know from your post that you have NO understanding of those who believe differently than you and that in order for anyone to be saved, they must believe as you do, but that is not what God is going to judge you on!!!
Wade

Pekin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not perfect and therefore I am not 100% of anything but a human being who does have compassion, love and understanding even for those who condemn me for things based solely on their perspective.......so, the answer you want is no, not a 100% of the time......but I do try and that's all that God is asking of me......can you say you do ANY of these things?
I know from your post that you have NO understanding of those who believe differently than you and that in order for anyone to be saved, they must believe as you do, but that is not what God is going to judge you on!!!
Are you even fooling yourself?

God repeatedly condemns and prohibits all homosexual behavior in the plainest of terms and in both Testaments. This fact is not debatable.

You cannot deny this reality and consider yourself to be a Christian. Christianity is defined by the Bible.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
By grace you are saved by faith and not by works, lest any man should boast-ironic then, this litmus test being imposed as the qualifier
Saulian heresy has been responsible for a lot.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
Bloody Jesus....

You guys are twisted sick... barbaric

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
My beliefs will NEVER be based on the bible......only folks like you worship a book and means that you will send the book to heaven before you.......thanks but no thanks!!!
Then you must realize according to the Bible you will spend eternity in Hell with Satan and his wicked angels, and with the most wicked humans who ever lived. Not a wise choice.

Matthew 25:41 (NASB)
41 Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well since your definition of Satan is based on a pagan myth and shares no similarity with the Satan of the Hebrew scriptures, we can only conclude that the only children of this pagan god of evil are those like yourself that consider this graven image to be real.
Why not let go of the false god you have mistakenly identified as your parent, that can easily be confirmed as such, and embrace the true GOD of the historical Jesus that you reject as the child of Satan that you have revealed yourself to be?
You probably have missed the many statements of faith made by those you attack in your defense of your imaginary Satan and his imaginary hot spot.]
Should we believe you or Jesus?

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!
GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;

You lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Which bible? Show me the original.
The one that foretold the death and resurrection of National Israel. They are back.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must realize according to the Bible you will spend eternity in Hell with Satan and his wicked angels, and with the most wicked humans who ever lived. Not a wise choice.
41 Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
hahahahahaha
ahahahahahah
ahahahahahah

Fear mongering. What a laugh.
Xavier Breath

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
41 "Then He will also say to those on His left,'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;
You lose.
Gee.... I can feel that christian love and compassion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,701 - 7,720 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••