Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 384)

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.
1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
I see, you wanna be like me?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I see, you wanna be like me?

5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it? Reject the Bible?
Look, either you know it or you don't.......and it has NOTHING to do with your book.......I'm sorry you can't grasp that.

If you look in other areas like the Gospel of Peter, the Gospel of Judas, the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of Mary Magdalene......you might find it, but seeing as you won't even look, you will remain true to a book that was written by Holy men who wanted to be Gods......and they weren't!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for quoting God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, either you know it or you don't.......and it has NOTHING to do with your book.......I'm sorry you can't grasp that.
If you look in other areas like the Gospel of Peter, the Gospel of Judas, the Gospel of Thomas or the Gospel of Mary Magdalene......you might find it, but seeing as you won't even look, you will remain true to a book that was written by Holy men who wanted to be Gods......and they weren't!!!
Should we believe you or the Bible? I'll stick with the Bible.

"God gave them up"

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for quoting God.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!

“God Loves Ilks!”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"God gave them up"
LOL
That same Bible tells us other things as well.

"Don't repay evil for evil, or insult with insult, but with blessing repay the evil cast at you" (1 Pet. 3:9).

compassionate and humble (1 Pet. 3:8).

"Be wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone," Col. 4:5-6(NIV)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
"God gave them up"
You can believe whatever you want......and I figured you being a bible worshiper and all will believe a book written by mere mortal men who wanted to be Gods......that's your right and I NEVER asked you to believe in me or my beliefs......more lies and bearing false witness!!!

God has NOT given up on me, but then you don't AREN'T God and can't speak FOR Him!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Forgot to remove DON'T......from my post.....ooops!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
That same Bible tells us other things as well.
Indeed! "Homosexuals will not inherit the Kingdom of God."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You can believe whatever you want......and I figured you being a bible worshiper and all will believe a book written by mere mortal men who wanted to be Gods......that's your right and I NEVER asked you to believe in me or my beliefs......more lies and bearing false witness!!!
God has NOT given up on me, but then you don't AREN'T God and can't speak FOR Him!!!
I don't even know what your beliefs are except that they are contrary to the Bible.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Granpastur wrote:
<quoted text>If you really believed that, you wouldn't be trolling Bible threads 24/7.
Obviously you have serious issues with choosing to live in open rebellion against God's many commands against all homosexual behavior!
First of all; sugarbritches; this is the TOPIX Gay/Lesbian chat room
Second of all; if you were actually still awake when you finished reading the bible; you would have come to this little eye-opener:
Only gay men will make it to heaven
They will only be redeemed from among men, and they have to be the first fruits
Men who have sex with women won't get in
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
And so it is written in the Word of our Lord; Amen
and Amen

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name. You lose.
Your words mean nothing you yammering jackanape. Like you're God's personal delivery boy. LOL
Any similarity between you and an actual Christian is purely accidental.

“Seriously guys...”

Since: May 12

The 'Shwa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Second of all; if you were actually still awake when you finished reading the bible; you would have come to this little eye-opener:
++++++++++
Revelation 14:1> And I looked, and loe, a Lambe stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundreth fourty and foure thousand, hauing his Fathers Name written in their foreheads.
Revelation 14:2> And I heard a voice from heauen, as the voice of many waters, and as the voyce of a great thunder: and I heard the voyce of harpers, harping with their harpes.
Revelation 14:3> And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the foure beasts, and the Elders, and no man could learne that song, but the hundreth and fourtie and foure thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
Revelation 14:4> These are they which were not defiled with women: for they are virgines: These are they which follow the Lambe whithersoeuer hee goeth: These were redeemed from among men, being the first fruits vnto God, and to the Lambe.
Revelation 14:5> And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
++++++++++
and Amen
Uhhhh so procreators WON'T get into heaven but gay people will?? Tell me sport, how would you even be around to get into heaven if your parents hadn't bumped into each other at least once?

The whole point of life is to propigate the species. That's why there were laws against homosexuality, masturbation and pulling out in the Old Testament. It was "wasting the seed of life".
But with 7 billion people and growing, I think it's safe to say that procreation could use a bit of a slow down.
Thinking

Hounslow, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Just an fyi: I came to this thread under /forum/religion/christian

Topix threads may show up in more than one forum.
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
++++++++++
++++++++++
and Amen

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
Good choice there.

That is precisely the Saulian evil seed that bore fruit in the auto da fe`.

"You shall know the tree by the fruit that it bears"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci understands God's message just fine. It's you who has no understanding. Satan has you blinded to the truth.
2 Corinthians 4:4- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
In psychology, we call that a defense mechanism. Like this ...

"It's not that my subject is crap, nor that I am a crappy teacher, it's the students that are the problem."
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Whisgean Zoda wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhhh so procreators WON'T get into heaven but gay people will?? Tell me sport, how would you even be around to get into heaven if your parents hadn't bumped into each other at least once?
The whole point of life is to propigate the species. That's why there were laws against homosexuality, masturbation and pulling out in the Old Testament. It was "wasting the seed of life".
But with 7 billion people and growing, I think it's safe to say that procreation could use a bit of a slow down.
Perhaps an orgasm is the only bit of heaven the straighties are entitled to

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,661 - 7,680 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••