Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 383)

Showing posts 7,641 - 7,660 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8678
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>God is not the author of confusion........we know! We are not confused.......you are.
You try to change the God of Heaven to condone your life choices. God is the same yesterday, today and forever.
He will not change for you.... He will change you, if you allow Him to.
Oh Laci, you are more confused than others......but then most have already known that about you for sometime now!!!

Actually, I haven't done anything you claim I have, but again.....that's also nothing new from you.

God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him, I am as He created me to be......and I am okay with that, to bad you still haven't figured out God's message:-)

“Good day to you!”

Since: Oct 08

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8681
Mar 6, 2013
 
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
This may very well be, but it points to the crux of the matter: the Bible is subject to both human error in translation and interpretation.
No disagreement from me as that poster well proved true what you said that I pointed out earlier :)

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8682
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muffin, I'm simply aknowleging the spirit in which things are given. And I also present to you that the difference between you and I is that I understand an unlimited absolute Christ and the the very expression of His act an sacrice being very much the divine expression of Himself: unlimited and absolute-as is the confering of His grace. I recognize the the triune quailities of omnipotence, omnipresence and onmiscience imbued in those acts and my relationship with Him through those acts. I can approach the divine as a lesbian, realize the unique path of learning about the divine afforded me in this particular journey and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that my cleaving and cleaving alone is the prerequisite for the revelation and transformation of my life as one with the divine. I not going to step backwards into your religious infancy, I'm not going to be impeded by your failure to truely see the light. I gaurontee that you mergement will not take place until you do.
Typos....conferring, omniscience, qualities, truly, guarantee plus a "few" more. Calm down and you might not make as many mistakes next time.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8683
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Laci, you are more confused than others......but then most have already known that about you for sometime now!!!
Actually, I haven't done anything you claim I have, but again.....that's also nothing new from you.
God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him, I am as He created me to be......and I am okay with that, to bad you still haven't figured out God's message:-)
Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8684
Mar 6, 2013
 
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Typos....conferring, omniscience, qualities, truly, guarantee plus a "few" more. Calm down and you might not make as many mistakes next time.
My eyesight is poor, I do my best, and I certainly cut other people slack for the same thing with full understanding

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8685
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.
No one has "changed" God, simply see the divine unobstructed by the limitations your man-made religion has put on the view

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8688
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Fundamentalist wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a demonic seal that ties you up! You do have a choice, but the groove of Homosexuality is so deep you cannot imagine otherwise. You can step away, I know people that did...
BS.
Hey, fundie, choose to be gay. Prove it's a choice.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8689
Mar 6, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God? You don't even know. You have created your own god to please you. The God of the Bible is the only God.
Prove it, or STFU.
Deal?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8690
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, or STFU.
Deal?
You prove it when you discuss the Bible. You create your own Bible hating god to please yourselves.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8691
Mar 6, 2013
 
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it when you discuss the Bible. You create your own Bible hating god to please yourselves.
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8692
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.
Do you not comprehend well? This is what I stated, "God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him"!

I can't change God......He is unchangeable......it is you who believe that you CAN speak FOR God.....but then it's because you don't TRUST God or know God's message!!!

And you.......well, you are entitled to your own beliefs.......but stupidity can't be fixed when one can't think for themselves!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8693
Mar 6, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has "changed" God, simply see the divine unobstructed by the limitations your man-made religion has put on the view
Laci has a comprehension problem and doesn't understand God's message......she idolizes a book that was written by mere mortal men and hasn't figured it out that she is sending the book to heaven before her.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8694
Mar 6, 2013
 
[quote]or know God's message!!![/quote]

and how do you find God's message
Not Really

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8695
Mar 6, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Laci, you are more confused than others......but then most have already known that about you for sometime now!!!
Actually, I haven't done anything you claim I have, but again.....that's also nothing new from you.
God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him, I am as He created me to be......and I am okay with that, to bad you still haven't figured out God's message:-)
You really should stick with witchraft adn quiji boards, because unless you were born perfect you have much need to change. Please expain to the class how did God create you like this. You lie does not even hold up to science, psychology and socialization......If your god, satan created children to be abused and commit suicide, then your satan is a Lucifer kind of evil. If your god, satan, is giving you that message, it is you who have not discerned the voice and when it got in and how.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8696
Mar 6, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci has a comprehension problem and doesn't understand God's message......she idolizes a book that was written by mere mortal men and hasn't figured it out that she is sending the book to heaven before her.
Laci understands God's message just fine. It's you who has no understanding. Satan has you blinded to the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:4- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8697
Mar 6, 2013
 
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci understands God's message just fine.
This from another bible worshiper who follows man's word......but not God's!!!
Not Really

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8698
Mar 6, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci has a comprehension problem and doesn't understand God's message......she idolizes a book that was written by mere mortal men and hasn't figured it out that she is sending the book to heaven before her.
Here is the deal. You have a mind problem....you don't have one. If you were right, then that book by mortal men, would still exceed the idiocy that spews out of your cranium since you have no mind. However, since you are wrong, of course the book will go to heaven before all, that is where it came from and that is where it resides.

You really are illiterate. Books and pages are simply a way to leave thoughts, ideas, instructions and messages behind. The actual thoughts remain with the author and that would be God.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8699
Mar 6, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
This from another bible worshiper who follows man's word......but not God's!!!
God's message is simple "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" - Luke 13:3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8700
Mar 6, 2013
 
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
This from another bible worshiper who follows man's word......but not God's!!!
More lies from Satan. You just can't help it.

"God gave them up"

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8701
Mar 6, 2013
 
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
God's message is simple "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" - Luke 13:3
God's message is simple, and it ISN'T in your scriptures!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,641 - 7,660 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••