Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8682 Mar 6, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Muffin, I'm simply aknowleging the spirit in which things are given. And I also present to you that the difference between you and I is that I understand an unlimited absolute Christ and the the very expression of His act an sacrice being very much the divine expression of Himself: unlimited and absolute-as is the confering of His grace. I recognize the the triune quailities of omnipotence, omnipresence and onmiscience imbued in those acts and my relationship with Him through those acts. I can approach the divine as a lesbian, realize the unique path of learning about the divine afforded me in this particular journey and know beyond the shadow of a doubt that my cleaving and cleaving alone is the prerequisite for the revelation and transformation of my life as one with the divine. I not going to step backwards into your religious infancy, I'm not going to be impeded by your failure to truely see the light. I gaurontee that you mergement will not take place until you do.
Typos....conferring, omniscience, qualities, truly, guarantee plus a "few" more. Calm down and you might not make as many mistakes next time.

“Watching for Wolves~”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#8683 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Laci, you are more confused than others......but then most have already known that about you for sometime now!!!
Actually, I haven't done anything you claim I have, but again.....that's also nothing new from you.
God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him, I am as He created me to be......and I am okay with that, to bad you still haven't figured out God's message:-)
Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8684 Mar 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text> Typos....conferring, omniscience, qualities, truly, guarantee plus a "few" more. Calm down and you might not make as many mistakes next time.
My eyesight is poor, I do my best, and I certainly cut other people slack for the same thing with full understanding

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8685 Mar 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.
No one has "changed" God, simply see the divine unobstructed by the limitations your man-made religion has put on the view

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#8688 Mar 6, 2013
Fundamentalist wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a demonic seal that ties you up! You do have a choice, but the groove of Homosexuality is so deep you cannot imagine otherwise. You can step away, I know people that did...
BS.
Hey, fundie, choose to be gay. Prove it's a choice.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#8689 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Which God? You don't even know. You have created your own god to please you. The God of the Bible is the only God.
Prove it, or STFU.
Deal?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8690 Mar 6, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it, or STFU.
Deal?
You prove it when you discuss the Bible. You create your own Bible hating god to please yourselves.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#8691 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove it when you discuss the Bible. You create your own Bible hating god to please yourselves.
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8692 Mar 6, 2013
Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just cause you "think" you can change God.......does not mean you can change me,lol.
Do you not comprehend well? This is what I stated, "God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him"!

I can't change God......He is unchangeable......it is you who believe that you CAN speak FOR God.....but then it's because you don't TRUST God or know God's message!!!

And you.......well, you are entitled to your own beliefs.......but stupidity can't be fixed when one can't think for themselves!!!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8693 Mar 6, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has "changed" God, simply see the divine unobstructed by the limitations your man-made religion has put on the view
Laci has a comprehension problem and doesn't understand God's message......she idolizes a book that was written by mere mortal men and hasn't figured it out that she is sending the book to heaven before her.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8694 Mar 6, 2013
[quote]or know God's message!!![/quote]

and how do you find God's message
Not Really

Anonymous Proxy

#8695 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Laci, you are more confused than others......but then most have already known that about you for sometime now!!!
Actually, I haven't done anything you claim I have, but again.....that's also nothing new from you.
God has NO REASON to change me, nor do I need to change for Him, I am as He created me to be......and I am okay with that, to bad you still haven't figured out God's message:-)
You really should stick with witchraft adn quiji boards, because unless you were born perfect you have much need to change. Please expain to the class how did God create you like this. You lie does not even hold up to science, psychology and socialization......If your god, satan created children to be abused and commit suicide, then your satan is a Lucifer kind of evil. If your god, satan, is giving you that message, it is you who have not discerned the voice and when it got in and how.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8696 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci has a comprehension problem and doesn't understand God's message......she idolizes a book that was written by mere mortal men and hasn't figured it out that she is sending the book to heaven before her.
Laci understands God's message just fine. It's you who has no understanding. Satan has you blinded to the truth.

2 Corinthians 4:4- In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8697 Mar 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Laci understands God's message just fine.
This from another bible worshiper who follows man's word......but not God's!!!
Not Really

Anonymous Proxy

#8698 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the deal. You have a mind problem....you don't have one. If you were right, then that book by mortal men, would still exceed the idiocy that spews out of your cranium since you have no mind. However, since you are wrong, of course the book will go to heaven before all, that is where it came from and that is where it resides.

You really are illiterate. Books and pages are simply a way to leave thoughts, ideas, instructions and messages behind. The actual thoughts remain with the author and that would be God.

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#8699 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
God's message is simple "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" - Luke 13:3

Location hidden

#8700 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Satan. You just can't help it.

"God gave them up"

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#8701 Mar 6, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
God's message is simple "Except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" - Luke 13:3
God's message is simple, and it ISN'T in your scriptures!!!

Location hidden

#8702 Mar 6, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
God's message is simple, and it ISN'T in your scriptures!!!
So what is it? Reject the Bible?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#8703 Mar 6, 2013
dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
So what is it? Reject the Bible?
You are delivered unto Satan in Jesus' Name.

1 Corinthians 5:5 (NKJV)
5 deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 18 min Buybull Mullahs 6
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 1 hr Grau 20
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 49,841
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr KiMare 25,023
Start Chatting And Dating Beautiful Ukrainian W... 5 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 4
Pakistan flood sinks boat carrying wedding party 7 hr NITiN 3
There was 'blood everywhere' says witness of Or... 8 hr Elaphant Man 1
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE