Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 365)

Showing posts 7,281 - 7,300 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
yeah right !!!!.. you and your big-ole-fat-eared-monkey ... lol !!!!!.. nite yall .. http://www.nwrnetwork.com/listen/player.asp...
Why are fundies such racists? Don't you believe Jesus died for black people? Guess you know better than Jesus, huh? LOL. Guess if you were capable of rational thought, you wouldn't be a fundie.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
A church vs church knife fight! I'll buy tickets.
I'll supply the knives. lol

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you gays so racist? How could Jesus die for you gays, if you don't believe he existed. Since, he is our Jesus, then I guess we do know better than you.
Jesus said that all you gays were children of satan and that satan was your father. Guess if you had a brain, then you would not be gay.
1. I'm straight. 2. I'm not racist, too many good reasons to hate people, why pick something stupid like race? 3. Jesus is a fictional character. 4. Satan is a fictional character. 5. Your homophobia is caused by your inability to deal with your own same sex attractions.

“... from a ...”

Since: Mar 09

GREAT HEIGHT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you gays so racist? How could Jesus die for you gays, if you don't believe he existed. Since, he is our Jesus, then I guess we do know better than you.
Jesus said that all you gays were children of satan and that satan was your father. Guess if you had a brain, then you would not be gay.
Racist? US? lol.

"our Jesus" ???

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
well, actually what you are referring to as your Jesus is actually an amalgamation of pagan myths, predominately the Mithra myth, with which the Roman empire replaced the historical Jesus after they murdered him and blamed it on the Jews.

The historical Jesus would be horrified and disgusted at what you call Christianity.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

His-truth wrote:
I just happened to be a sheep ... how bout you
I'm a shepherd...

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll supply the knives. lol
I am putting in a claim for the concession stands!(Hey, that's were the REAL money is!)

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be at least as well off as you. If I'm right you will burn in fire forever. You can't win. But you sure can lose, forever.
I have already won.

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>1. You are gay, which is why you spend 99% of your time in the gay threads. 2. You are racist, which is the only reason you need to hate. 3. If Jesus is a fictional character then why you concerned about him hating black people and gays? 4. Satan is your daddy, go home and ask him. 5. Homophobia is a ficitional issue, caused by your inability to deal with your attractions to dogs.
1. By that "logic", you are gay. 2. Really? Name a race I don't like. 3. I'm not concerned about him hating black people. I just wonder why fundies are such racists. 4.? 5. You are a homophobe. And I'm not attracted to your parents.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you are gay. You are a racist and a homophobe, you hate being black and gay. You hate black people, I am just concerned why gays are such racists.
Is my wittle boi hangin in the gay threads again? Hims my wittle gay boi, yes he EEEiis.

Big meaty bone?

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Is my wittle boi hangin in the gay threads again? Hims my wittle gay boi, yes he EEEiis.
Big meaty bone?
Doctor Demented LOVES a big bone, yes he does

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
I am putting in a claim for the concession stands!(Hey, that's were the REAL money is!)
I was going to open a concession selling weapons like swords, knives, and those Klingon hackers.
Reality

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Not Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>Gaybird loves his daddy's big bone, yes you do. Boney graveyard bones. LOL.
Sounds like you might be jealous, are you??

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>

Big meaty bone?
I thought you stated you were a lesbian... your words say otherwise...

“Third Eye”

Since: Nov 10

You can't get there from here.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Doctor Demented LOVES a big bone, yes he does
Had me fooled, here I was thinking you were Father Guido Sarducci...
gokkod

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch...
The church is finished in the USA
Sola Scripture

Paris, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were a target. now I know you are.
sincycock

Polk, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

N2shotokai wrote:
<quoted text>I did not say that. I said if you are in a denomination, say Catholic, and you believe gays should be priests, start your own denomination. Do not start all the politics that cause division in Christ's church.
Do t think

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

NDanger wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "I am a lesbian" are you struggling with?

How does offering my good wittle boi a bone mean I'm not a lesbian?

If you're having trouble with English, perhaps Rosetta Stone has a CD for you.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
why don't you go down to your local biker bar and announce in an angry and hateful voice to all present that they are going to burn in hell for their wicked ways and see how many converts you can make?
Your father Satan is proud of you. You're a chip off the old block. A liar. You are Biblically illiterate. That's why you avoid the Bible.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,281 - 7,300 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••