Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments
5,761 - 5,780 of 16,105 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>YOU RFALLY AE AN ATHEIST. IF YOU HAVE NO FOUNDATION IN THE BIBLE, THEN YOUR BELIEFS ARE NO MORE VALID THAN HOMOSEXUALITY AND SATANISM. This explains your support for both and why your mom is in hell. Sucks, but true.
The Bible was formed from scripture, get it right loser. It was Christ who said "it is written". The word of God, the Bible was formed on the first day that god said "Let there be light and let men and women be straight".
I can't see anything Christian in your post, so why pretend to be one?

First, you "yell" with caps, telling all non-Christians that they are all condemned because they don't agree with you.

You compare being a person that God created with only the ability to be attracted to the same gender with atheism, although many of us are Christian or believe in God, and compare us with Satanism, though very few of us are satanists.

Then, you call others names like loser.

Is it any wonder why your message of "God's love" just isn't getting through?

You might wan to re-think your methods, and your own beliefs. They seem faulty.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, dingy, yes it did. Without Christ, there is no fundamentalism in CHRISTianity. Duh, derp.
Actually, Jesus was quite the radical liberal in his time.

They killed him for it, you know.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>In other words freak, you are not married, you are just dr butt humping a man.........We are here to laugh and explain to you. You are not married, you are a butt hunter period.
Another demented closet case fantasizing about gay people having sex when the topic is marriage, and then blaming THEM for the things in your own mind.

Classic.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, dingy, yes it did. Without Christ, there is no fundamentalism in CHRISTianity. Duh, derp.
I'd love to give you a history lesson about the development of Christianity, but you wouldn't want to read it, anyway.
Fundamentalism as a religion is only about 200 years old.

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Every Christian SHOULD be a fundamentalist, which is someone who holds to the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Jesus was crystal clear on what will happen to the lukewarm church, He will SPEW (vomit, puke) them out of His mouth. "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:16
You people might want to actually read the bible instead of relying on wiki articles for your Christian education, lol.
Most of us read BOOKS written by valid authors, instead of "gotquestions.

Personally, I would never want to be a fundie, as you are,(not Fundamentalist), because I'd have to go around calling everyone who disagreed with my erroneous ideas a devil or Satan's child, and that's just plain ignorant and rude.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Another demented closet case fantasizing about gay people having sex when the topic is marriage, and then blaming THEM for the things in your own mind.
Classic.
Nice, but the topic isn't really "marriage", but "inter-sectarian conflict over issues" ... in this instance, Marriage Equality.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Every Christian SHOULD be a fundamentalist, which is someone who holds to the fundamentals of the Christian faith.
Jesus was crystal clear on what will happen to the lukewarm church, He will SPEW (vomit, puke) them out of His mouth. "So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth." Rev 3:16
You people might want to actually read the bible instead of relying on wiki articles for your Christian education, lol.
You don't know the fundamentals of the Christian faith.

This, in case you were wondering, is a challenge to enumerate the fundamentals of the Christian faith. You will not do so, however, for fear of being wrong. I believe John the Preacher Man said do not be afraid, the Holy Spirit will put the words in your mouth. Ain't gonna happen; not here; not you.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Phd One Million 1 wrote:
<quoted text>re you stupid or do you think that folks are just slightly more left-handed or right-handed? Are you almost just gay but mostly a pedophile?
Google it, shit for brains. EVERYONE has a dominant eye.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jit Kan Do wrote:
I hope this country will make a open season on gays. I just got a new gun I need try out real soon or later.
The best way to try it out is to put it in your mouth.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are referencing the death of one Jesus the Nazareth, the Jesus the the NT speaks of and that modern Christians believe in as their savour, no. Not as you say it.
That Christianity was based on the one single human sacrificial act and that human sacrificial act was voluntary. And those preforming the sacrifice, they didn't view it as a sacrifice. They (according to the story) were setting to death a Jew that had committed crimes worthy of death, not a human sacrifice.
Nice spin, good laugh. Without the human sacrifice, there would be no christianity. Period.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tims Shield wrote:
<quoted text>No, freak show, I know what a few months is and also you admitted that you simply had a toilet ceremony in a gay bar in New Jersey.
You are gay, so you are a liar. July 2008, is not a few months. You are simply a lying gay tard. Now, go pound sand and be a toilet for anhy gay boy who reeks. You arein Florida and so you are not married, freak so deal with it.
If you don't like DOMA, then go to Saudi Arabia freak. A gay boy can go to Buttphuck, New Foundland and marry his pet dog, but when you get here you are just a freak.
Since, it is legal to kill gays in lots of countries, perhaps we shuld claim that as legal here, freak.
If you are married in Florida, freak, then file joint marriage taxes in Florida and with your 1040, freak.
You will address me with respect or you will get no replies.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Jit Kan Do wrote:
I hope this country will make a open season on gays. I just got a new gun I need try out real soon or later.
When they do, you'll be the first to 'catch' somethin from my new one! hows about that? How fast can ya run?

Not fast enough turd.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

tickedoffchic wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to give you a history lesson about the development of Christianity, but you wouldn't want to read it, anyway.
Fundamentalism as a religion is only about 200 years old.
Closer to like under a 100 years old......but the idiots we deal with won't believe it!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You will address me with respect or you will get no replies.
Tony.. and ALL others who dont know who the "nov 12" sock idiot is read:
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...
Virgin First Fruit

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Sir Doctor wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse you. When you say that gay men are going to heaven, that is disrespectful to even the gay men. Now, go back in your rat hole.
Address your complaint to King James:
++++++++++
Revelation 14;4> "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."
++++++++++

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Virgin First Fruit wrote:
<quoted text>
No
Only gay men go to heaven
Women (effeminates) do 'not' go to heaven back in 1 Corinthians
++++++++++
1 Corinthians 6:9> Know yee not that the vnrighteous shall not inherite the kingdome of God? Be not deceiued: neither fornicatours, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselues with mankinde,
1 Corinthians 6:10> Nor theeues, nor couetous, nor drunkards, nor reuilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
++++++++++
That's correct. In the Gospel of Thomas, Mother Mary becomes a man to join the righteous ones in Heaven.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
That's correct. In the Gospel of Thomas, Mother Mary becomes a man to join the righteous ones in Heaven.
Ooooo, that will send the fundies into a frenzy......lol!!!
Sir Doctor

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
You said, AND I QUOTE: "...at that time you were a little liar anyways just like any other three year old."
So, you said that all three year old children are liars.
What is the 9th commandment? Why don't you think you have to follow it? Does your God get a raging boner when you lie?
Actually, PHD did not say that. He said that all gays are liars and you know it, so you must be a gay liar. What is the gay manifesto? "Lie and only lie, for the truth is deafening to gays."
Sir Doctor

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooo, that will send the fundies into a frenzy......lol!!!
st like you gays go in a frenzy when we reveal the gay book of NAMBLA to you which says that all gays are pedophiles and in this homosexuals breed.....lol!!!! It also says that satan is gay and he sends gay demons to the weak and you choose to follow these demons of abuse.
Sir Doctor

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. All gays ar pedophiles, which is why you want to join the Boy's Scouts of America and the Girl's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••