Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 279)

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, your friends are even more batshit than u are.
I'm going to heaven by good works and there's not a darn thing you can do about it.

I guess I did do my good Christian deed of the day. I arrived at the the flea market site at eight sharp as required but, this being the land of ma˝ana, no one was there and, knowing full well Valentine candy is half off on February fifteenth, I scurried on over to the nearby Walgreens and went with the one pound Russel Stover heart shaped box. Half off fourteen ninety-five is still seven and a half bucks but when quality counts go with the real chocolate rather than the cut rate chocolate flavored wax.

Well, after about a half hour of lifting heavy stuff I sashayed over to my coach and retrieved the heart shape box. I told the women 'Happy Valentines day, mis encantadoras' which literally translates as 'Happy Valentines day, my enchantresses'. Now I have made more than a few cross cultural blunders but this apparently was not one as the women were all atwitter.

Now this is just between you and me so don't breathe a word to a sould but I got two boxes.

God bless you.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm going to heaven by good works and there's not a darn thing you can do about it.

I guess I did do my good Christian deed of the day. I arrived at the the flea market site at eight sharp as required but, this being the land of ma├▒ana, no one was there and, knowing full well Valentine candy is half off on February fifteenth, I scurried on over to the nearby Walgreens and went with the one pound Russel Stover heart shaped box. Half off fourteen ninety-five is still seven and a half bucks but when quality counts go with the real chocolate rather than the cut rate chocolate flavored wax.

Well, after about a half hour of lifting heavy stuff I sashayed over to my coach and retrieved the heart shape box. I told the women 'Happy Valentines day, mis encantadoras' which literally translates as 'Happy Valentines day, my enchantresses'. Now I have made more than a few cross cultural blunders but this apparently was not one as the women were all atwitter.

Now this is just between you and me so don't breathe a word to a sould but I got two boxes.

God bless you.
A few at a time..the best way to change the world:)

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Which Bible?
What integrity?
How do you attack a book?
Back off, I have loose leaf paper....
The Bible that you hate. Your integrity is what is in question, not the Bible. The question is WHY do you attack THE Book? Answer: Satan is your father.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
No answer? What else is new?
Dismissed.
The reason you hate Scripture is that Satan is your father. That's why you are a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, it is your version of Christianity. You can blame the Bible all you want, but your Christianity is no one's fault but your own.
You can rebuke me all you want cupcake, but in the end it will be God rebuking you for what you are doing with his teachings.
How ignorant. I didn't write the Bible. I did indeed rebuke you Satan and it is done in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan. You lose.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Back to you and no more backsies.
More ignorance from Satan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't doing anything in Jesus' name. Jesus would not be doing what you're doing.
Your Biblical ignorance is gaping. How can someone be so ignorant of the Bible unless he is guided by Satan?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>More ignorance from Satan.
More juju from the exorcist.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Juju', that's good. I'm not quite certain what that means but if he were a cannibal I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>"Juju', that's good. I'm not quite certain what that means but if he were a cannibal I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
It's like the opposite of Gris-Gris...bad voodoo. I think he has holy water in his freezer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
"Juju', that's good. I'm not quite certain what that means but if he were a cannibal I wouldn't be the least bit surprised.
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you.
shove a tampon in your jesus blood hole you fuckwipe

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan.
Total juJu...do u sacrifice chickens or just stick the KFC bones in your shrine?
Virgin First Fruit

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
But the bible isn't just some book. It is the inspired, inerrant, infallible Word of the living God. That's why you unbelievers get so angry and upset with the Holy Bible........it convicts you deep into your very soul.
Nah! It didn't do that
But it 'does' say Only Gay Men will make it to heaven
Revelation 14:4> "These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb."
;o))

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

NoMo wrote:
<quoted text>Total juJu...do u sacrifice chickens or just stick the KFC bones in your shrine?
I get you..I have a few relatives just like u. Well, distant Inlaws. LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>shove a tampon in your jesus blood hole you fuckwipe
I rebuke you spirit of antiChrist and sodomy in Jesus' Name. You lose.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
I rebuke you spirits of lying and antiChrist in Jesus' Name. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan.
I don't read your comments.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't read your comments.
No matter, your father Satan does. You lose. The Blood of Jesus against you in Jesus' Name.

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, you're still practicing to audition for the priest part in the "Exorcist".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,561 - 5,580 of16,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••