Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16098 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5985 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
UM, Paul spent 3 years alone in the desert w/ Jesus ... I think he knows ...you should learn your Bible
Why did he do that?

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5987 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>He did?
HE DID INDEED ........ We now can receive life

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5988 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
UM, Paul spent 3 years alone in the desert w/ Jesus ... I think he knows ...you should learn your Bible
So he claims, but then again he claims an awful lot in his hijacking of the Christian faith.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5989 Feb 14, 2013
so you claim ... I think I'll stick w/ Paul ... but thank you for your opinion

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5990 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
so you claim ... I think I'll stick w/ Paul ... but thank you for your opinion
Sweetie, the only "witness" to Paul's claim of three years of wandering the desert with the resurrected Jesus is Paul himself. It ain't my claim, it is his. But you go right ahead and follow Paul like a good little sheep. As for me, I think I'll stick with what Jesus himself had to say. It is after all a faith in him, not Paul.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5991 Feb 14, 2013
It is after all a faith in him (Jesus) not Paul

I agree ... Paul points to Jesus .. nonetheless ... Paul: an Apostle of Jesus Christ .. His words = the words of God .. you cannot dismiss

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5992 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
HE DID INDEED ........ We now can receive life
Oh my, it was my parrents that gave me life. Some dead guy that was around 2000 years ago had nothing to do with it.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#5993 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
and an empty shell ... he is risen
I agree. But that has nothing to do with the authenticity of any version of "the" bible.

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5994 Feb 14, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, the only "witness" to Paul's claim of three years of wandering the desert with the resurrected Jesus is Paul himself. It ain't my claim, it is his. But you go right ahead and follow Paul like a good little sheep. As for me, I think I'll stick with what Jesus himself had to say. It is after all a faith in him, not Paul.
Paul was in the desert for 3 years with a courpse?

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

#5995 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
UM, Paul spent 3 years alone in the desert w/ Jesus ... I think he knows ...you should learn your Bible
and you should learn about what you refer to as your bible.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5996 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Oh my, it was my parrents that gave me life. Some dead guy that was around 2000 years ago had nothing to do with it.
That which is of the flesh is flesh .. that which is of the Spirit is Spirit .. Jesus: you MUST be born again .. http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/sermons/43-11 .. learn and live

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#5997 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
It is after all a faith in him (Jesus) not Paul
I agree ... Paul points to Jesus .. nonetheless ... Paul: an Apostle of Jesus Christ .. His words = the words of God .. you cannot dismiss
Paul can point to Jesus all he wants, but that don't mean Jesus is pointing back. If you really want to choose to believe that Paul's words are equal to God's, you go right ahead. And good luck with that, I'm pretty sure you're going to need it.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5998 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
UM, Paul spent 3 years alone in the desert w/ Jesus ...
He did not. What makes you think you can get away with that big, fat lie?
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5999 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
It is after all a faith in him (Jesus) not Paul
I agree ... Paul points to Jesus .. nonetheless ... Paul: an Apostle of Jesus Christ .. His words = the words of God .. you cannot dismiss
No. His words = his words. Period.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#6000 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha !!... show me the body of Jesus
Christianity could have been stopped in its tracks .. all they needed was a body
come quickly Lord Jesus
hey dumbazz... there was no body because jesus was a reincarnated version of horace... sorry... but your entire faith was a scam from the start

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6002 Feb 14, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>hey dumbazz... there was no body because jesus was a reincarnated version of horace... sorry... but your entire faith was a scam from the start
Hello darlin, its been a long time, good to see you, how are the twins?

Jazybird58

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6003 Feb 14, 2013
His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
That which is of the flesh is flesh .. that which is of the Spirit is Spirit .. Jesus: you MUST be born again .. http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/sermons/43-11 .. learn and live
Funny thing about that. A man spends the first 9 months of exastance in his mothers womb, and then the rest of his life trying to return 6-12 inches at a time. Once your born, you cant get reborn.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#6004 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
Paul was in the desert for 3 years with a courpse?
They like to think of it as the Holy Spirit, But yeah, that is his claim. He spent some three years wandering around the deserts of Arabia talking with the resurrected Jesus.

Lililth_Satans_B ore

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#6005 Feb 14, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello darlin, its been a long time, good to see you, how are the twins?
Hi sweetie.... the twins are awesome, but still sore at times lol

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6006 Feb 14, 2013
so you claim .. but I'll take Jesus' words over yours .. thank you for your opinion .. http://www.gty.org/MediaPlayer/sermons/43-11 .. have a great day

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 9 min Frankie Rizzo 6,845
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals shea s... 11 min Cordwainer Trout 3
News Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 8 hr ilovecars 31,999
News Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she's ... Fri Latter Day Taints 2
News Intimidation allegations mar Ontario PC candida... Fri nasty bunch 1
News MIA gay marriage heroes Thu The Troll Stopper 4
News Bar patrons keep drinking during armed robbery Jun 22 cantread 3
More from around the web