Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments
5,201 - 5,220 of 16,105 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The gays and Bible haters here are simply storing of God's wrath upon themselves. And plenty of it. They will remember our testimony from God's Word forever and that we warned them.
Nah. We'll just make fun of you for a few pages and then forget you completely.
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Or you? You are so full of hot air and lies, you don't even have the right to ask that question.
Oh but I do. Who made YOU the judge and jury, you anti-American piece of shit?
Neil Andblowme

Hoboken, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It' "eternal fire". Your eternal home. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.
You belong in a mental hospital.

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
Indeed. Jesus:
John 8:44 (NASB)
44 "You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father.
Hon, you may not realize this yet, but you aren't Jesus, in fact, He doesn't and never has known you.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
It' "eternal fire". Your eternal home. The Blood of Jesus against you Satan in Jesus' Name.
I am sorry, I don't care to live in Washington DC, besides Arlington is for the brave man and women who have died in the service of this wonderful nation.
Why do you hate America. Why do you trample on our Constitution? This Nation is not a Theocracy, we the citizens of this nation are free from religious persecution. Why do you insist that we the citizens of this nation live under the Subjugation of your bronze age religion?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
You're so confused that you don't have a clue what you mean.
Sweetie, just because YOU don't get it, doesn't equal me not having a clue as to what I meant by what I said. Your version of Christianity is self-centered, angry, hateful and more than a little psychologically disturbed, not quite what Jesus had in mind.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
No, to have your erroneous opinions. You have no eternal life. Death is stalking you. What do you have??? NOTHING! You are a loser.
Your words mean nothing. I know better than you.

I have nothing, Whitney? That's what you think.

Valentine's Day is a great time to note I have a wonderful life, a kind and loving husband (and an excellent relationship for which I am so grateful) a fulfilling relationship with God, a modest home where it's almost always warm, and the most adorable German Shephard/Chow Chow rescue puppy you've ever seen. I have intelligence, courage, a strong conscience, so much love and respect for my Grandma who I'm so glad is still with us, my own business which allows me freedom of schedule (for the most part) and I want for nothing. I am completely content, and if the world or my world ended tomorrow, I am happy and ready (although I'd prefer neither soon as I am only 41!)

Oh and did I mention Disney annual passes? LOL.

Dude, you're the one here all misguided, spreading ugliness that has nothing to do with God.

When you have prayed to God every day for twelve years about this issue, as I have, you come back and tell me what you've learned. Until then, I am the expert. I've done the work and the prayer. You are a beginner with beginner's understanding. You've got a long way to go before you command the authority, the credibility, or the authenticity to "warn" other people about their souls. Start with your own. Start with your arrogance - it's glaring, and flies in the face of all your desperate self-declarations of being right or saved or whatever.

It is you who needs work and prayer, not I. May God at last open your eyes one day.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible condemns you to Hell.
Show me the original.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn? Where? How can someone be SOOOOO confused?
Precisely.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Your pathetic opinion. You don't even have a guide book from God. You are lost and heading for eternal Hell fire.
That's not my opinion, that's a fact. Show me the original bible or admit that statement was wrong.

Then apologize to God for lying. That's between you and Him.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you so ignorant of the Bible?
I'm not at all.

You, however, clearly are. You don't even know where the bibles come from, how accurate they are (or aren't.)

You have childrens' hangover: you still believe what you were told as a child - JUST BECAUSE it was told to you as a child.

Believing we have a 100% error-proof translation of the bible on earth is as wishful and silly as believing in Santa Claus.

This is very very easily proven. Just do a tiny bit of research.

See, I take this way more seriously than you. If your side is right, the consequences are severe for me. So don't think I didn't dig very deep on this issue before ever coming to terms with who I am or permitting myself to do anything about it.

And it was God who helped me come to terms with the truth. It is my utter faith in Him that showed me what you have yet to learn.

"close enough" is not good enough for me when it comes to "the" bible, because I take it too seriously.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
More ignorance.
You're not presenting very compelling arguments.

“the end-times is now”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not my opinion, that's a fact. Show me the original bible or admit that statement was wrong.
Then apologize to God for lying. That's between you and Him.
Ha !!... show me the body of Jesus

Christianity could have been stopped in its tracks .. all they needed was a body

come quickly Lord Jesus

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not presenting very compelling arguments.
Tony C, all the boy has is the lake of fire. After that he is done.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

His-truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha !!... show me the body of Jesus
Christianity could have been stopped in its tracks .. all they needed was a body
come quickly Lord Jesus
All thats left are a few nails, and bones

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you get your lies from the anti-Christian sites and THEN copy/paste from www.bible.cc .
calling people liars is not going to make the truth go away.

Your sick, perverted, hellfire teaching is anti-Christian.

Now rant and rave all you want Paulist, but if you try to call yourself a Christian, your very own bible contradicts you.

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
The author of this post is Satan.
Satan authored your post? That explains a lot.

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>All thats left are a few nails, and bones
and an empty shell ... he is risen

“the end-times is now”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
calling people liars is not going to make the truth go away.
Your sick, perverted, hellfire teaching is anti-Christian.
Now rant and rave all you want Paulist, but if you try to call yourself a Christian, your very own bible contradicts you.
well .. if Hell-fire is in the bible .. you can't call it "anti-Christian" ... try again

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

dollarsbill wrote:
<quoted text>
Where Paul said "men with men" are "reprobate minds".
So, Paul makes up a religion and you think that's Christianity? Why not follow the teachings of Christ instead of the teachings of some guy who never even met him? You can be a Paulian all you want, but that's not Christianity.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••