Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,104

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story
Some Never Came Home

Beacon, NY

#5416 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should take some lessons in attentiveness. I have never said Noahs flood was worldwide. You conceited, self centered atheists only think of yourselves. You have such a bias against Christians you pay no attention whatsoever.
And so what? In this country the Constitution still trumps your bible and always will! If you want to live by your bible how about you go somewhere and start a Christian Sharia country where you can hate and condemn to your hearts content! Besides I kinda like how Zeus sees things!Equality is what this nation was built on! How about you go read the 14th Amendment and get back to me! LOL

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#5417 Feb 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans cannot think for himself. It could be an IQ thing.
"Genetics Research Confirms Biblical Timeline"
http://www.icr.org/article/7231/
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#5418 Feb 11, 2013
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>that's cause you christians are flucking hatefilled morazzess
Cram it floozy.

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#5419 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Cram it floozy.
Aaaawh what a shame you fucktard christardo take your cross and fall on it and die... bigot boy

Bellevue, WA

#5420 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the fluck cares about anything posted on a creation website... CHRISTIANS lie its diversified in their genetics you fucktard

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#5421 Feb 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone reject salvation?
You do not know what salvation is for each uniquely individual person. Who hates Christ?
You need to try and understand there are many different humans on the planet and all have their own concept and connection with
God. It's a very personal experience and just because it's not exactly like your connection does not mean it's from Satan.
Be fruitful with your personal connection, but also accept that others can be fruitful with their very own connection with what guides them through life.
I really think Jesus would want you to recognize these things.
Why would ANYONE go to www.gotquestions.org to get spiritual help or guidance?

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#5422 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You might wanna check the sources that the ICR cite in this article :

How did so many rare variations affecting protein function arise in the human genetic code? The researchers suggest that this excess of rare variations is due to a combination of demographic and evolutionary forces. Both European and African populations grew exponentially beginning around 10,000 years ago, but in the past 5,000 years growth rates accelerated leading to the billions of people living today.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/...
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#5423 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>Aaaawh what a shame you fucktard christardo take your cross and fall on it and die... bigot boy
Go climb your greased pole you floozy.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#5425 Feb 11, 2013
janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhmmm....no.(as I only just learned after 'looking it up'.)
Infidelity pertains to marital disloyalty; adultery.
A breach of trust wherein one spouse is unfaithful, unbeknownst to the other.
So technically, infidelity wouldn't apply to either unmarried sexual partners, or to consensual non-exclusive sexual relationships.
It may not be defined as infidelity but a two quart sauce pan still leaves a scar. If I part my hair just right, you can see it.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#5426 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, using a biblical research group to back up the accuracy of the bible......here is there about us:
Explore ICR

For over four decades, the Institute for Creation Research has equipped believers with evidence of the Bible's accuracy and authority through scientific research, educational programs, and media presentations, all conducted within a thoroughly biblical framework.

Are you nuts? Conflicting approaches......bible and science!!!

Bellevue, WA

#5427 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Go climb your greased pole you floozy.
die you fucktard christard
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#5428 Feb 11, 2013
madscot wrote:
<quoted text>
You might wanna check the sources that the ICR cite in this article :
How did so many rare variations affecting protein function arise in the human genetic code? The researchers suggest that this excess of rare variations is due to a combination of demographic and evolutionary forces. Both European and African populations grew exponentially beginning around 10,000 years ago, but in the past 5,000 years growth rates accelerated leading to the billions of people living today.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/05/...
Which has jackshit to do with evolution. People just started procreating more vigorously.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Nunya

#5429 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
Which has jackshit to do with evolution. People just started procreating more vigorously.
Did you miss the point of the ICR article that RR posted? If you did you would have realized that his post didn't prove what he wanted it to (5-6000 year old earth).

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

#5430 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
They(anti-Christian trolls) just make things up and repeat it over and over. That and/or they use untrue and debunked anti-Christian nonsense to "prove their point" against what they call the "buybull".
It's quite sad what rejecting salvation does to a person. At least it shows the people reading these threads how unrepentant SIN destroys even a person's basic common sense.
Proverbs 14:9- Fools make a mock at sin: but among the righteous there is favour.
----------
Question- "How do I get right with God?"
Answer- http://www.gotquestions.org/get-right-with-Go...
You're a broken record, Romans, and the demons that haunt you at every quarter are figments of your imagination. Nevertheless, I forgive you for the rotten lies you have spread about me and hope and pray you will beg forgiveness of those others you have treated so miserably and in such an unchritianlike manner. I'm still not comfortable praying for you but John the Preacher offered no advice one way or the other so I will consider it.

God bless you.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#5431 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>die you fucktard christard
Floozies first, floozy.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5432 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
And you should take some lessons in attentiveness. I have never said Noahs flood was worldwide. You conceited, self centered atheists only think of yourselves. You have such a bias against Christians you pay no attention whatsoever.
Hi Wayne, God bless you. I'm so glad to see you're back. It seems you and Lilith are really hitting it off; the proverbial match made in heaven. Still, the Bible says God destroyed, with a few rare exceptions, every creature wherein there was the breath of life so that sounds pretty worldwide to me. Of course we do have to take into account the fact that the world was much smaller then and flat.

God bless you.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5433 Feb 11, 2013
John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans cannot think for himself. It could be an IQ thing.
The Holy Spirit says he's brain sammaged. That link gets kind of noisy at times so I'll pray for a re-transmission.
Sola Scriptura

Dunbar, WV

#5434 Feb 11, 2013
15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Wayne, God bless you. I'm so glad to see you're back. It seems you and Lilith are really hitting it off; the proverbial match made in heaven. Still, the Bible says God destroyed, with a few rare exceptions, every creature wherein there was the breath of life so that sounds pretty worldwide to me. Of course we do have to take into account the fact that the world was much smaller then and flat.
God bless you.
You fancy yourself a comic, I know. Lilith is more in your line of floozies and you have no biblicl moxy.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5435 Feb 11, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Romans, ICR is just right wing politics masquerading as religion masquerading as science.

“Wear white at night.”

Albuquerque

#5436 Feb 11, 2013
Sola Scriptura wrote:
<quoted text>
You fancy yourself a comic, I know. Lilith is more in your line of floozies and you have no biblicl moxy.
I love you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pastors opposed to gay marriage swear off all c... 24 min Fake Church Watch... 20
Gay couples exchange vows in Montana after ruling 25 min Sneaky Pete 6
Mixed feelings among area magistrates on same-s... 1 hr Liberal forever 1
Texas Couples Ask U.S. Court To Allow Same-Sex ... 2 hr Rainbow Kid 4
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 2 hr RevKen 26,013
BC denies accreditation to anti-Gay Christian l... 5 hr Reverend Alan 78
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 6 hr hypocrites and liars 31,415

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE