Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against ...

Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

There are 16097 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Apr 27, 2009, titled Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5177 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>So you are just lying and calling the gay leaders liars. The LGBT movement is and has always been about free love and promiscuity. Even many of your gay leaders and crowd reject the attempts to conform to heterosexuality with marriages. Sorry, what is the norm and common to the intrinsic gay lifestyle is a fringe in the heterosexual community. Indeed it came out of perversion and lustful behaviors..
The titty and pole dancer bars within the hetero community would be on every corner if they were frequented as much as gays frequent bath houses, free sex gay bars, and to date there is NAMBLA and NAWGLA but no straight equivalent.
There is no such thing as gay orientation, it is like a crackhead drug addict and normal no drug use. You are simply people who have perverted sexual behaviors due to issues with mom, dad and the opposite sex.
Suicide is intrinsic among gays, but rare among straights. Suicide is even more common among gays than pedophiles. Mental illness personified.
Which "gay leaders" are you referring to?(Careful here. I is one, sweetie, and I was there)

You are still reading the (very) old brochure. Leftover attitudes from the '60s. Gay people didn't invent the (hetero)sexual revolution of the period.

You have a problem with promiscuity? So do I. But the ONLY reason it's more prevalent among our gay youth is that there's no girl, afraid of getting pregnant, to put the brakes on. Jealous? lol

No hetero equivalent to NAMBLA (a dead organization, btw, that was ejected from our movements and event as soon as we figured out what they were REALLY about)? You are clueless about the real world, then.

"intrinsic gay lifestyle" ??? You've just created a "Straw Man" fallacy. You created a false definition so you can attack it. DO you know ANY gay couples?

&fe ature=results_video&playne xt=1&list=PLE641D13DD320CF 39

What do you imagine, other than the same promiscuity heteros practice, you are talking about?

Finally, you can take your barely-understood dogmatic freudianisms and eat them. None of them are valid science.
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#5178 Feb 10, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
FRitz,
Good chatting but will not be on the forum for quite some time-going to be a part of a wymyns' peace group going to the Middle east and info network here to raise public awareness of the atrocity of our drone attacks there-wish me luck
Good Luck an keep an eye out for any helfire missles.

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#5180 Feb 10, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
We can go round and around about this forever. The bottom line for Jews is this: Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies. Period. End of story. Now if christians wish to re-interpret Hebrew scriptures to fit their agenda, that's another story.
What is the Messiah supposed to accomplish? The Bible says that he will:
A. Build the Third Temple (Ezekiel 37:26-28).
B. Gather all Jews back to the Land of Israel (Isaiah 43:5-6).
C. Usher in an era of world peace, and end all hatred, oppression, suffering and disease. As it says: "Nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall man learn war anymore." (Isaiah 2:4)
D. Spread universal knowledge of the God of Israel, which will unite humanity as one. As it says: "God will be King over all the world—on that day, God will be One and His Name will be One" (Zechariah 14:9).
The historical fact is that Jesus fulfilled none of these messianic prophecies.
That he will do when he returns. I notice how you failed to mention the 64 prophecies that do point to him. And let me point out that the Jews are back in Israel, and Christianity is known throughout the world.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#5181 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, we are familiar with your demonic views. You think that all are born atheists and born thinking there is no God. You think that gay, pedophile, rapists and murderers are all the same. You think that gays are supposed to judge your sins, because you are of like mind. Did I miss anything?
Yes Muffin, the fact that if I'm going to burn in hell you can bet your ass the bonfire will be built with a pile of people just like you.

Location hidden

#5182 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>That is an odd question, considering that only 1% of the world shares your alternative reality and only pigs are as delusional.
Perhaps you wish us to see your sin as one notch above pedophilia and bestiality, but that would not be reality, since your sin produces much more destruction.
You are verbally abusing us, cross-Forum, on a machine that was the brainchild of ONE OF US.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Turing
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#5183 Feb 10, 2013
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Which "gay leaders" are you referring to?(Careful here. I is one, sweetie, and I was there)
You are still reading the (very) old brochure. Leftover attitudes from the '60s. Gay people didn't invent the (hetero)sexual revolution of the period.
You have a problem with promiscuity? So do I. But the ONLY reason it's more prevalent among our gay youth is that there's no girl, afraid of getting pregnant, to put the brakes on. Jealous? lol
No hetero equivalent to NAMBLA (a dead organization, btw, that was ejected from our movements and event as soon as we figured out what they were REALLY about)? You are clueless about the real world, then.
"intrinsic gay lifestyle" ??? You've just created a "Straw Man" fallacy. You created a false definition so you can attack it. DO you know ANY gay couples?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rGBqLhUrSsEXX&feature=res ults_video&playnext=1& list=PLE641D13DD320CF39
What do you imagine, other than the same promiscuity heteros practice, you are talking about?
Finally, you can take your barely-understood dogmatic freudianisms and eat them. None of them are valid science.
Andrew Sullivan “there is more likely to be greater understanding of the need for extramarital outlets between two men than between a man and a woman.”

A January 28, 2010 article by Scott James in the New York Times

"When Rio and Ray married in 2008, the Bay Area women omitted two words from their wedding vows: fidelity and monogamy.[...] Love brought the middle-age couple together — they wed during California’s brief legal window for same-sex marriage. But they knew from the beginning that their bond would be forged on their own terms, including what they call “play” with other women.[...]

"A study to be released next month is offering a rare glimpse inside gay relationships and reveals that monogamy is not a central feature for many.[...] New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners."
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5186 Feb 10, 2013
Minister of Trust wrote:
<quoted text>Only an idiot would go round and round with this. So, was Jesus a Jew, prophecy for him fulfilled. Was John the Baptist and the 12 apostles Jews? Prophecy fulfilled. Were Mary, Stephen, Paul and the first Christians all Jews? Prophecy fulfilled. Are the millions of Jews who have become Christians all Jews? Prophecy fulfilled.
END OF STORY. PROPHECY FULFILLED FOR JEWS.
Where's the Third Temple? PROPHECY NOT FULFILLED

World peace? PROPHECY NOT FULFILLED

All the Jews back in Israel? PROPHECY NOT FULFILLED
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5187 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Eat them, do you mean like you gays eat butt feces which winds up in your intestines. Yuck.
No need to be careful, gay boy, I know more about what you hide than what you wish to share. Sorry about your issues, but this stuff is straight out of 2013 and that bothers you.
Idiot, the gay sex movement was simply a part of the 60s movement. It is just as much as part as the drug movement is and both are inherent. You gays simply trying to move yourselves away from your pedophilia issues and leadership, all the while being gay pedophiles.
So, gay child, when was NAMBLA ejected from the gay movement? Was it in 1994, when the IGLA was forced to due to an international $119 million grant issue or was it in 2012 when over 10 NAMBLA groups marched in Gay Ride parades????
Perhaps, it was when Harry Hay decided to denounce NAMBLA. Oh, never happened. Perhaps it was when Harvey Milks, Oscar Wilde, Obama, Gavin Newsome, etc, denounced NAMBLA. Oh, never happened.
Was it when 95% of the RCC gay priests were molesting children? No, never happened.
Perhaps, in 1994, the IGLA and NAMBLA split, but the gay pedophiles remained in the IGLA, including the gay pedophile president at the time.
Perhaps, it was when the IGLA adopted a different philosophy and opposed the ideas of NAMBLA. No, never happened.
Yet, here we are with gay pedophiles in our pre-schools and trying to get in the Boys and Girls Scouts and Obama saying that gay pedophiles deserve free and equal access to children.
Were you about to say something or were you interrupted by my foot being crammed down your throat? Gee bob.
Honey, that NAMBLA shit closed out of town. Get some new material. Damn.
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5188 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>I in fact know lots of gay couples and many do not share your delusions. Also, to a person, they say that gays are far more promiscuous and the relationships are more violent and you cheat more.
You just spewed that promiscuity is slowed by fear of pregnancy. In fact, gay men are more promiscuous than lesbians. If gays were not so promiscuous and sexually deviant, they would be straight. Your post is like trying to compare non-drug users (straights) with drug addicts (gays). The use is the issue and the separation.
I must admit, this: "...If gays were not so promiscuous and sexually deviant, they would be straight..." is the most stupid thing I've read all day. [email protected]
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5189 Feb 10, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Sullivan “there is more likely to be greater understanding of the need for extramarital outlets between two men than between a man and a woman.”
"When Rio and Ray married in 2008, the Bay Area women omitted two words from their wedding vows: fidelity and monogamy.[...] Love brought the middle-age couple together — they wed during California’s brief legal window for same-sex marriage. But they knew from the beginning that their bond would be forged on their own terms, including what they call “play” with other women.[...]
"A study to be released next month is offering a rare glimpse inside gay relationships and reveals that monogamy is not a central feature for many.[...] New research at San Francisco State University reveals just how common open relationships are among gay men and lesbians in the Bay Area. The Gay Couples Study has followed 556 male couples for three years — about 50 percent of those surveyed have sex outside their relationships, with the knowledge and approval of their partners."
Poor Fitz....

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#5190 Feb 10, 2013
DOC Exposed wrote:
LMAO! What a pathetic excuse for a troll!
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5191 Feb 10, 2013
RubyTheDyke wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, but what alternate reality did you just drop in from?
lol
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5192 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, we are familiar with your demonic views. You think that all are born atheists and born thinking there is no God. You think that gay, pedophile, rapists and murderers are all the same. You think that gays are supposed to judge your sins, because you are of like mind. Did I miss anything?
your meds.

“Only Biblical methods will ”

Since: Apr 10

help bring others to Christ

#5193 Feb 10, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
What I get from your data is that homosexual couples are more honest with each other than heterosexual couples since last I read 50-70% of heterosexual couples have affairs, but usually they are deceitful about it.

ALL infidelity is a poor moral and health choice IMO, but it is neither exclusive for heterosexual or homosexual couples. Seems that the percentage of couples engaging in infidelity is comparable.

“Darwin died for your sins”

Since: Aug 08

Nunya

#5195 Feb 10, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
That consent is key.“With straight people, it’s called affairs or cheating,” said Colleen Hoff, the study’s principal investigator,“but with gay people it does not have such negative connotations.”

The study also found open gay couples just as happy in their relationships as pairs in sexually exclusive unions, Dr. Hoff said. A different study, published in 1985, concluded that open gay relationships actually lasted longer.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/29/us/29sfmetr...

Nunya

#5196 Feb 10, 2013
Seriously__ wrote:
<quoted text>
What I get from your data is that homosexual couples are more honest with each other than heterosexual couples since last I read 50-70% of heterosexual couples have affairs, but usually they are deceitful about it.
ALL infidelity is a poor moral and health choice IMO, but it is neither exclusive for heterosexual or homosexual couples. Seems that the percentage of couples engaging in infidelity is comparable.
Is it infidelity if it's approved of by both partners?
Neil Andblowme

West New York, NJ

#5197 Feb 10, 2013
Dana Robertson wrote:
<quoted text>
That he will do when he returns. I notice how you failed to mention the 64 prophecies that do point to him. And let me point out that the Jews are back in Israel, and Christianity is known throughout the world.
-This Jew ain't back in Israel. In fact half the Jews on the planet don't live in Israel.

-And exactly what Hebrew prophecy says the messiah gets to come back from the dead to finish off his bucket list of prophecy fulfillment?

I failed to mention your so-called 64 prophecies that do point to Jesus, because they are mistranslations and taken out of context.

Location hidden

#5198 Feb 10, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is a British pundit a leader of the gay community. Pundits aren't leaders, child. lol

Again, your problem is with promiscuity.

You also seem to have a problem with how others elect to run their marriages.

Nunya

#5202 Feb 10, 2013
Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
-This Jew ain't back in Israel. In fact half the Jews on the planet don't live in Israel.
-And exactly what Hebrew prophecy says the messiah gets to come back from the dead to finish off his bucket list of prophecy fulfillment?
I failed to mention your so-called 64 prophecies that do point to Jesus, because they are mistranslations and taken out of context.
Not to mention self fulfilling.

Location hidden

#5203 Feb 10, 2013
Nettie Exposed wrote:
<quoted text>Eat them, do you mean like you gays eat butt feces which winds up in your intestines. Yuck.
No need to be careful, gay boy, I know more about what you hide than what you wish to share. Sorry about your issues, but this stuff is straight out of 2013 and that bothers you.
Idiot, the gay sex movement was simply a part of the 60s movement. It is just as much as part as the drug movement is and both are inherent. You gays simply trying to move yourselves away from your pedophilia issues and leadership, all the while being gay pedophiles.
So, gay child, when was NAMBLA ejected from the gay movement? Was it in 1994, when the IGLA was forced to due to an international $119 million grant issue or was it in 2012 when over 10 NAMBLA groups marched in Gay Ride parades????
Perhaps, it was when Harry Hay decided to denounce NAMBLA. Oh, never happened. Perhaps it was when Harvey Milks, Oscar Wilde, Obama, Gavin Newsome, etc, denounced NAMBLA. Oh, never happened.
Was it when 95% of the RCC gay priests were molesting children? No, never happened.
Perhaps, in 1994, the IGLA and NAMBLA split, but the gay pedophiles remained in the IGLA, including the gay pedophile president at the time.
Perhaps, it was when the IGLA adopted a different philosophy and opposed the ideas of NAMBLA. No, never happened.
Yet, here we are with gay pedophiles in our pre-schools and trying to get in the Boys and Girls Scouts and Obama saying that gay pedophiles deserve free and equal access to children.
Were you about to say something or were you interrupted by my foot being crammed down your throat? Gee bob.
Which parades were those, dearheart? Specifically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 8 min Freedomofexpression 8,577
News Minister rejects 'wicked' anti-gay posters 1 hr Ebbett 1
News Muslim cleric tells Australians: 'Husbands shou... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 66
News Tunisian president 'boldly' takes on Islam to a... 2 hr Rabbeen Al Jihad 2
News Catholic Church threatens to fire gay teachers ... 5 hr Wondering 29
News Elvis Is Alive and Well In Las Vegas Mon Dead and Drugged 2
News Churches threaten to dismiss staff who wed same... Mon South Knox Hombre 7
More from around the web