Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments
4,081 - 4,100 of 16,105 Comments Last updated Aug 28, 2013

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Same as always, dear.
How are you?
Earlier I ask what you're doing on the lesbian forum. I may have missed the answer.
I am on the Christian forum. It is always the same here same ppl fighting for what we believe. I have never been on the gay forums.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

OKAY wrote:
<quoted text>
Puppies beat piglets handsdown.
Lol........

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Birthing puppies like all good canines mothers do.
You have an anger problem......ever been in jail?

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

janeebee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Laci.
I just posted a comment further discussing the devil being a god to RR in this thread, page 204- post #4688. If you'd care to join in, you're sure welcome to.
your welcome Janeebee, I went off from here right after I made the post to you. Working today so will have to catch you later.

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not very good at it.
But apparently you're a southerner? That would explain a lot.
hey ! I'm a southerner. I promise not all of us are like Romans .

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the Christian forum. It is always the same here same ppl fighting for what we believe. I have never been on the gay forums.
Actually, you may be posting from the Christian forum, but this thread is also in these locations:
Gay/Lesbian, Religion, Wedding, Roman Catholic Church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (Mormonism)

So, you are going to get folks from different walks of lives and if ya don't like it......then make sure your on a thread that is truly just on the CHRISTIAN FORUM.......even then, this is still a PUBLIC FORUM and ANYONE can post whatever they want......if you can't handle it......then you have FREE WILL to leave!!!

“I will not keep calm”

Since: Mar 08

Raise hell...change the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>You have an anger problem......ever been in jail?
I don't think he has an anger problem at all, just a sense of humor. As for jail, someone who is angry can still have great impulse control. Most people in jail have little impulse control, leading to criminal behavior. Making the question idiotic. Which is no surprise.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything else is Satanism. Every religion is Satanism. Every atheist is a Satanist. Every agnostic is a Satanist. Every Buddhist is a Satanist. Every Hindu is a Satanist.
Every single person that doesn't believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY INTO HEAVEN is a Satanist!
Quit following a condemned fallen angel, Satan......and come to Jesus Christ for the remission of sins!
quit following the Roman hoax of Christianity and focus on the two most important commandments in the whole bible that you are obviously unaware of in consideration of your hateful posts.

All you do here on topix is insult people. You have produced absolutely no evidence about the validity of your god of hellfire other than so-called scripture written generations after the death of the historical Jesus.

History disagrees with your bible inerrancy that is based on a limited collection of books selected for you by a Roman warlord.

Hate is from the human predatory mindset. Your posts here on topix are an excellent example of this hate based mindset that has caused so much suffering in the last 2000 years all in the name of a man, Jesus, that is rejected by those willing to kill to protect the twue faith in a god-man Jesus based on the Mithra myth.

Historians estimate that over nine million people were tortured to death over an eleven century period to protect the same insanity that you are trying to ram down people's throats here on topix!

Jesus taught about this GOD:

1 John 4:8 (King James Version)

"8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love."

And he urged us to recognize our place in GOD. This is vehemently denied by all Mithra worshipers such as yourself that ignorantly call themselves Christian.

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

GOD is LOVE. WE are ALL ONE WITH GOD, even the unloving!

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what your god, Satan, tells you. He's the great accuser of my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Satan has lost......it's over for him and his demons......so he just wants to deceive as many humans as he can to follow him to eternal Hell.
No one has to go to Hell. Jesus has paid the price for sin when He died on the cross and rose from the grave. His sinless blood has redeemed all that come to Him for salvation.
you are still trying to defend the Roman hoax of Christianity based on hate and fear.

There is simply too much evidence to ignore the reality of this hoax and what it has done to humanity over the centuries.

Wake up to who you are! The historical Jesus was a simple mystic who tried to show people like you that GOD is LOVE but was murdered by the Romans who blamed it on the Jews and than made their false god of hate the state mandated god of the false form of Christianity that you are insanely trying to defend with hate and fear as you curse everyone here on topix to an imaginary hell that won't except your hate based faith!

You are really sick! Hopefully you will heal in this lifetime.

We all need to get informed as to the evil nature of the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's many derivatives that deny the Jewish GOD and the Jewish Jesus and get involved in restoring true Christianity based on the OMNIPRESENT GOD of Israel to humanity that is even now being found to be in accord with the latest scientific findings concerning the nature of the Cosmos!

Jeff

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Neil Andblowme wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea what you are talking about. Jesus was NOT the Jewish messiah. The "vast majority of Jews" did NOT convert.
Being the Messiah does not depend on "vast majority of Jews" to convert. If Jesus is not the Messiah then no one is or could ever could be.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

15th Dalai Lama wrote:
<quoted text>
Please expound. Evidence of Paul's Gnosticism is not hard to find but I don't understand the connection to 1 and 2 Enoch.
Saul's connection, or gnosticism's?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>I am on the Christian forum. It is always the same here same ppl fighting for what we believe. I have never been on the gay forums.
You are now ... and building a reputation. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the Messiah does not depend on "vast majority of Jews" to convert. If Jesus is not the Messiah then no one is or could ever could be.
Messiah is a Jewish concept.

Ever take a look at what Jewish people mean when they use the term?

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10729-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>You are now ... and building a reputation. lol
Hahaha..oh the horror!!

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what Satan worshipers think about me. I'm glad you Satanists don't like me. Amen!!!!
Actually the only people that can logically be called Satanists are those who reject the Jewish Jesus and the Jewish GOD in preference to the Roman hoax like yourself as we can clearly see by your denial of the reality of LOVE and your constant hateful attacks against those who refuse to accept your false god.

Most sensible people in this day and age rightly perceive your mythical Satan as a tool of control created by the Roman Empire to help control the Roman citizens.

The Hebrew Satan has no semblance to the pagan Greek Satan that you worship with your trembling and fear as you offer gifts to this imaginary god of evil of those you have cursed to hell.

http://www.whatjewsbelieve.org/explanation7.h...

If you reject the Jewish concept of Satan, you also reject the Jewish Jesus and the Jewish GOD making your version of Christianity not even remotely connected with Jesus, the one you falsely claim to follow, while defending the Roman hoax of Christianity and it's false Jesus based on the Mithra cult of the Roman warriors. And your defense is definitely that of a warrior.

The historical Jesus was called the Prince of Peace.

Paul's Jesus was a warrior and is the imaginary creature of hate and fear that you cling to and try to emulate!

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

The only people who can accurately be called Satanists are people who intentionally worship Satan.

El Cerrito California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>If the shoe fits......
I posted a scripture that contradicted your attempt to defame someone on here by falsely calling them a liar. Calling anyone a liar is a particularly harsh form of judgment.

And as to calling anyone a liar you really do take the cake in the judgment in defiance of scripture department!

Here is the scripture that contradicts you again:

Luke 18:19 (New International Version,2010)

"19 "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good, except God alone."

So, Laci Ann 7,

You are calling the author of the book of Luke a liar, the statement that contradicted you was not made by me.

If the shoe fits......

Your hate and fear based religious confusion is showing

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

John from Texas wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans cannot answer you because Romans has no thoughts or ideas of his/her own. Romans has been brainwashed and finds comfort in a paranoid megalomaniac philosophy of some loony tangent of Christianity. He/she is a coward and very much afraid to have an original thought. If Romans deviates from his/her delusions he/she will end up in some fictitious lake of fire for eternity.
Yeah, I think you are right. Many fundies don't think their beliefs through.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reply was just stupid as usual. I didn't specifically define 'masculine' or 'feminine'. But you did with stupidity as usual. Nice job. Next time ask questions and don't assume you think what you don't have a clue of...lol.
Your post was stupid. People can't read your mind, so say what you mean.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already been saved and sealed but I'm trying to keep you all from the Lake of Fire. Turn from Satan's ways unto the Lord's ways. Call out to Him......ask Jesus to help show you the way..........open up the Holy Bible and start reading it.........pray to God for answers.........."For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved"........
Saved huh? ROTFLMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Wedding Forum right now

Search the Wedding Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CO Baker Found Guilty for Denying Gay Couple We... (Dec '13) 5 min cpeter1313 15,963
Homeless could be causing CARD rent loss 21 min Krankenstein 1
The Coming Christian Revolt 41 min Dan 71
Losing Streak Lengthens for Foes of Gay Marriage 52 min Frankie Rizzo 2,475
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Comment: Let's allow Christians to have their v... 1 hr Quadratus 966
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 4 hr Joe DeCaro 24,712
•••
•••