Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 | Posted by: SongBookz | Full story: news.yahoo.com

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Comments (Page 197)

Showing posts 3,921 - 3,940 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't go to church?
You completely missed the point of my statement. My brothers and sisters in Christ come from all different denominations.

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, I just stand firmly behind the Word of God. It makes me upset when people try to mock, lie about, or twist God's Holy Bible.
Yes, and many people do that in the attempt to deny basic human rights to other taxpaying Americans.

It's sad.

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>YOU.... dont 'realize' A LOT of things..........
He thinks he will catch the Gay, lets help him.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of devils.....God bless you Romans!
Jesus was big on demonizing people? Really?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
You completely missed the point of my statement. My brothers and sisters in Christ come from all different denominations.
Right, just as long as they are not Catholic, Protestant, Episcopalian, Jehovah whiteness, Mormon, 7th day Adventist or Methodist. So whats left, Baptist and snake talkers from WVA.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
For instance, Christians from the United Church of Christ. However, they don't share your ideas about gay Christians, and yet any Baptism conducted by them is accepted by other Christian denominations.

Interesting how that works.

“"God is Good"”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>And then we have Laci. Whats up buttercup still searching for a clue?
Angry because you are gay? There is deliverance, unless you have blasphemed. So if I were you I would shut that trap of yours and all the filth that comes out of it you devil........hell will be hot and the lake of fire much hotter.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was big on demonizing people? Really?
He knew how to cast them out.....got demons?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if the sites are anti-Christian or not. Either the quotes are accurate, or they aren't.
BTW, I copy pasted my quotes from bibie.cc, a fundie site.
Taking bible quotes out of context is what the anti-Christian trash sites do. One has to read before and after the verse to actually understand it's full meaning. This is common sense to most people except the anti-Christians who lack even the most basic bible understanding.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Bunch of devils.....God bless you Romans!
Hi Laci, how are you doing tonight? I hope all is well with you.

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't speaking of those issues.
Life designed most males to be male and most females to be female. We humans are doing our best to change those parameters designed by life through our DNA.
Females are becoming more masculine and males are becoming more feminine. And our societies are making those subtle changes. Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? Or is it part of life's way of evolving the human species into something new, that it hasn't been for thousands of years when men were men and women were women. Only the future will know.
Your post is just stupid. You don't know what evolution is. What is "masculine" and "feminine" is just fashion. After all, the founding fathers wore heels, stockings, capri pants, make up and wigs.

“"God is Good"”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>He thinks he will catch the Gay, lets help him.
It is you that has been caught in the gay trap of satan.......he laughs at you pawns. He hates you more then you hate Christians. The GOD we serve loves and will uphold us with His righteous Right Hand. I know this to be the truth, that is why nothing you can ever say, will ever make His ppl doubt. That is where our strength comes from.....from God. Smiling......thanking......lov ing God through it all.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is just stupid. You don't know what evolution is. What is "masculine" and "feminine" is just fashion. After all, the founding fathers wore heels, stockings, capri pants, make up and wigs.
LOL. So true.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>Angry because you are gay? There is deliverance, unless you have blasphemed. So if I were you I would shut that trap of yours and all the filth that comes out of it you devil........hell will be hot and the lake of fire much hotter.
Buttercup I am not Gay. Why I have a wife, 2 kids and 2 grand kids. Why you so mad? Oops I forgot you cant find Jesus. Funny thing why is it when you lose something you always find it in the last place you look?

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is you that has been caught in the gay trap of satan.......he laughs at you pawns. He hates you more then you hate Christians. The GOD we serve loves and will uphold us with His righteous Right Hand. I know this to be the truth, that is why nothing you can ever say, will ever make His ppl doubt. That is where our strength comes from.....from God. Smiling......thanking......lov ing God through it all.
Of course, if you defile His name through the irrational persecution of others, you likely won't be smiling forever.

Be careful of smug ignorance, pride, and a condescending judgement. It often backfires.

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking bible quotes out of context is what the anti-Christian trash sites do. One has to read before and after the verse to actually understand it's full meaning. This is common sense to most people except the anti-Christians who lack even the most basic bible understanding.
Arrogant blowhard.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>It is you that has been caught in the gay trap of satan.......he laughs at you pawns. He hates you more then you hate Christians. The GOD we serve loves and will uphold us with His righteous Right Hand. I know this to be the truth, that is why nothing you can ever say, will ever make His ppl doubt. That is where our strength comes from.....from God. Smiling......thanking......lov ing God through it all.
Buttercup, just yesterday,the FSM sent me an email, we be cool. You on the other hand well not so much. If you ask nice, I will put in a good word with the Mighty FSM, we always need strippers.

The entire US of A

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Laci Ann 7 wrote:
<quoted text>He knew how to cast them out.....got demons?
No. Do you? You seem to be big on demonizing others, without ANY knowledge of their minds, lives, or souls. Holding yourself in God's place.

I would think that would be rather "satanic" behavior.

And it all starts with pride.

“It's all in your head”

Since: Dec 12

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus said there was only one way. Argue with Him.
That's not what Jesus told me. I communicate with Him everyday and we don't argue much at all. If we do argue, I tend to lose!

“Wear white at night.”

Since: Jun 09

Albuquerque

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Cabbageville Bowling League is not a denomination.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,921 - 3,940 of16,111
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••