Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,104

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#4313 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Dang it took you long enough.
LMAO!

“Jesus=only way into Heaven”

Since: Nov 12

saved by grace through faith

#4314 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Effeminate is a woman
What??? That's about the dumbest thing I ever read.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4315 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>I for one am willing to help any of my lesbian sisters have children.
Its easy and disease free; no instructions needed:
http://www.quitecurious.com/wp-content/galler...
Remember to return it to the supermarket for a cheerful refund

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4316 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
What??? That's about the dumbest thing I ever read.
You haven't read the buy-bull then!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4317 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>What??? That's about the dumbest thing I ever read.
Idk, I think using the bible as an excuse for ur bigotry is pretty dumb.
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#4318 Feb 7, 2013
Question - "Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?"

No, quite the opposite.

All serious Christian denominations know marriage and religion are like to sides of the same coin. Scripture, tradition and reason give the clear commandment as to what marriage is and how it is to be practiced.

Already we see the fruits of increased dialogue and activist embrace of marriage as response to the attacks on the insititution by same-sex "marriage".

Especially important is the coming together of historically black church's and the Hispanic community into the ranks of the religious "right" on this issue.

The same thing happened with abortion, who's definace brought Catholics and evangelicals together after generations of animosity.

Its an old story at this point...leftists get their paper victory through the courts and the authentic Christians get a new mandate to come together as a larger community and rebuild as a people a true culture of marriage.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4319 Feb 7, 2013
Fitz wrote:
Question - "Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?"
No, quite the opposite.
All serious Christian denominations know marriage and religion are like to sides of the same coin. Scripture, tradition and reason give the clear commandment as to what marriage is and how it is to be practiced.
Already we see the fruits of increased dialogue and activist embrace of marriage as response to the attacks on the insititution by same-sex "marriage".
Especially important is the coming together of historically black church's and the Hispanic community into the ranks of the religious "right" on this issue.
The same thing happened with abortion, who's definace brought Catholics and evangelicals together after generations of animosity.
Its an old story at this point...leftists get their paper victory through the courts and the authentic Christians get a new mandate to come together as a larger community and rebuild as a people a true culture of marriage.
Now there's a load of utter bullshit!
do you creeps delude yourself of facts ALWAYS? Or just when its convenient?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4321 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU troll
IF you are the REAL 'rainbow kid'.. you had better read that bullshit post AGAIN.. this time CAREFULLY! IF you are a fundie imposter troll... Go F yourself!
Fitz

Roseville, MI

#4322 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Now there's a load of utter bullshit!
do you creeps delude yourself of facts ALWAYS? Or just when its convenient?
Its not so much important that you register disagrement but rahter that you be able formulate an argument that explains why and how your opposition is incorrect...beyond simply saying "B.S."

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4323 Feb 7, 2013
Fitz wrote:
<quoted text>
Its not so much important that you register disagrement but rahter that you be able formulate an argument that explains why and how your opposition is incorrect...beyond simply saying "B.S."
Because churches ARE splitting away from hard core religious doctrinal powerbases.
The numbers in THIS country ALONE are swinging toward acceptance, understanding and INCLUSION with an understanding of scriptural fallibilty toward homosexuality AND 'marrigae' between them.

Your bullshit is just that! A pipe dream thats leaking BADLY!

#4324 Feb 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't read the buy-bull then!
I read through it multiple times a year. After every entire reading, my faith increases more and more. I start in Genesis 1:1 go through to Rev 22:21 and then back to Genesis 1:1 over and over.......actually it's continual. Every day I have a dedicated bible reading time.

#4325 Feb 7, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Because churches ARE splitting away from hard core religious doctrinal powerbases.
The numbers in THIS country ALONE are swinging toward acceptance, understanding and INCLUSION with an understanding of scriptural fallibilty toward homosexuality AND 'marrigae' between them.
Your bullshit is just that! A pipe dream thats leaking BADLY!
Satan's churches will fall away but the true Bible believing, bible preaching churches will be united.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4326 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
I read through it multiple times a year. After every entire reading, my faith increases more and more. I start in Genesis 1:1 go through to Rev 22:21 and then back to Genesis 1:1 over and over.......actually it's continual. Every day I have a dedicated bible reading time.
You believe the earth is flat?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4328 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Satan's churches will fall away but the true Bible believing, bible preaching churches will be united.
BULL!...

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4329 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Dream on!

#4330 Feb 7, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe the earth is flat?
No, I believe what the bible teaches and that is that the earth is a sphere suspended in space.

How many times are going to repeat the same nonsense drivel?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4331 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You Reread it, you're an lDlOT.
You're not fooling anyone.......lol!!!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4332 Feb 7, 2013
Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
You Reread it, you're an lDlOT.
Dont need to.. I comprehend the English written language quite well. Now run along imposter troll, you mommie's gonna spank your ass for being on the puter after your bedtime!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4333 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I believe what the bible teaches and that is that the earth is a sphere suspended in space.
Chapter and verse.......... produce it!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#4335 Feb 7, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
What's with the rainbow heart, are you some kind of sweet queer or something?
whats with the greybox and multiple names? You a pathetic troll or just a 12 yr old azz with no life?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 52 min Ratloder 108
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 3 hr Suculent-dry 26,025
Totus Tuus...all yours (Mar '12) 4 hr ELIAS IBARRA 164
'Gay cake' row 'disappointing' 4 hr seclu 127
How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... 6 hr QUITTNER Nov 27 2014 67
Stalker case leads to lawsuit against St. Bruno... (Feb '13) 8 hr Still here 2 1,299
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 10 hr been there 31,421

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE