Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#4083 Feb 7, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Single women are allowed to be artificially inseminated and have children without a spouse involved. That is neither abandonment nor divorce. Should such women be allowed to keep their children? What about single people who adopt? Should they be allowed to adopt children? Should they children adopted by single people be taken away and given to married heterosexual couples?
And, just to be clear: you support banning absolutely everybody from marrying unless they are able and willing to procreate.
I don't think we should be artificially inseminating woman and have children without a spouse involved. I'm not for single women adopting. If they already have them, then let that be.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4084 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true in the USA?
It can be.........some Gays, Lesbians and Transgenders have been killed simply for being who they are!!!

In some states they can be fired from their job and denied housing just for WHO THEY ARE........so, don't think that the simple things in life aren't being denied just because you don't want to believe it's happening!!!

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#4085 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, send in your membership fee and your renewal will be granted:-)
Pay-Pal?

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4086 Feb 7, 2013
Grandpasmurf952 wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy is really nuts. He will take something you say and twist it to mean something else and than call you a liar for saying what he insisted you said that you did not!
He claims to be an ex-mormon but has been on topix for at least four years defending the Mormon church.
He always insists he is right and will reinterpret what you say to make it so!
Show him an article supporting the guilt of Brigham Young in orchestrating the Mountain Meadows Massacre and he goes absolutely ballistic!
Most of the time I don't even read his hateful posts anymore.
I figured that out and thanks for the heads up:-)

“Shoot for the stars”

Since: Dec 10

Planet Earth

#4087 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we should be artificially inseminating woman and have children without a spouse involved. I'm not for single women adopting. If they already have them, then let that be.
Nobody cares! You don't have vaginal domain nor are you supporting them.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4088 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Some one did a number on you.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4089 Feb 7, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody cares! You don't have vaginal domain nor are you supporting them.
Its possible that he is a result of artificial insemination? Maybe his father masterbated in a flower pot, Jeff is the resulting blooming idiot.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4090 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Pay-Pal?
Sure, let me provide you with that information:-)

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#4091 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Its possible that he is a result of artificial insemination? Maybe his father masterbated in a flower pot, Jeff is the resulting blooming idiot.
ROFLMAO :-)

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#4092 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't believe people like you should be allowed to roam freely without an official warning tattooed to their forehead saying, "Warning: output from this unit is not valid......please disregard and notify the manufacture"!

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4093 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, let me provide you with that information:-)
Naw I will just post you my credit card number, I am sure that none of the fundies will misuse it to by 22 inch spinners for their preacher.

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4094 Feb 7, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't believe people like you should be allowed to roam freely without an official warning tattooed to their forehead saying, "Warning: output from this unit is not valid......please disregard and notify the manufacture"!
I just pissed myself.
( wish I would have said that)

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4095 Feb 7, 2013
LowellGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Single women are allowed to be artificially inseminated and have children without a spouse involved. That is neither abandonment nor divorce. Should such women be allowed to keep their children? What about single people who adopt? Should they be allowed to adopt children? Should they children adopted by single people be taken away and given to married heterosexual couples?
And, just to be clear: you support banning absolutely everybody from marrying unless they are able and willing to procreate.
Hey Lowell, I am in my 50's as well as my wife. We no longer produce children ( We still practice) does that mean I got to divorce her?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#4096 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think we should be artificially inseminating woman and have children without a spouse involved. I'm not for single women adopting. If they already have them, then let that be.
We are all grateful U aren't in charge of women's vaginas, Jeff. I'm not for creeps like u having any contact whatsoever with children. Do u have children? If so, I hope CPS has their eye on u.

“Mystical Atheism for everyone!”

Since: Nov 08

El Cerrito California

#4097 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this true in the USA?
http://www.matthewshepard.org/our-story

“Shoot for the stars”

Planet Earth

#4098 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lowell, I am in my 50's as well as my wife. We no longer produce children ( We still practice) does that mean I got to divorce her?
Wait! So, does that mean all marriage contracts are void after menopause and multiple partner Buckeye cards are issued???
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4099 Feb 7, 2013
Romans Road wrote:
<quoted text>
Sin destroys homes and the children suffer the most.
I checked out GOD's Sin List and you are correct:
++++++++++
1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt have no other Gods before me
2. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain
3. Thou shalt keep holy the sabbath day
4. Honor thy father and thy mother
5. Thou shalt not kill
6. Thou shalt not commit adultery
7. Thou shalt not steal
8. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods
++++++++++
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#4100 Feb 7, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Lowell, I am in my 50's as well as my wife. We no longer produce children ( We still practice) does that mean I got to divorce her?
LOL! You're onto something here
Lets make a new law:
"When straight people hit 50 their marriage license expires and they must be punished"

“What, me worry?”

Since: Mar 09

I'm a racist caricature!

#4101 Feb 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
And what legally valid justification would you use to support this position?

Why do you NEVER provide legally valid justifications for ANY of your positions? "Because I say so" isn't legally valid. Is there ANYTHING that justifies your positions based on the law? Anything at all?

“Reality bites”

Location hidden

#4102 Feb 7, 2013
Earth Child 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait! So, does that mean all marriage contracts are void after menopause and multiple partner Buckeye cards are issued???
I am taking a shot in the dark, yes. I mean Jeff says that the reason for marriage is birthin babies. My wife no longer produces viable eggs, and I am shooten blanks ( That's right ladies, I am safe). That's why Gays and Lesbians cant get married. Its a damn shame I kept her around for 30 years. Now I got to cut her lose. Lucky for me, I have a viable solution. My membership card to Lesbians International Local 69, East LA has just been renewed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr The King of Dixie 49,857
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 10 hr WasteWater 25,025
Gazans rush to enjoy life after ruinous war 11 hr Infidel 32
New Zealand: Gay Activists Angry As Straight Me... 14 hr kenny thomas 17
Women dish on their most embarrassing wardrobe ... (Sep '13) 14 hr Kelly DJ 302
87-year-old felon wants back in Congress 15 hr Justin 2
Our recommendation: Springboro voters should sa... (Feb '08) 18 hr All Politics Are ... 31,274
•••

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••