Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3536 Feb 5, 2013
Jazybird58 wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus was bi- sexual
he also had one hell of a foot fetish!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#3537 Feb 5, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Liam,
Does not matter what science says. God has the final say over science since he is the one who says male and female.
Ah, but science teaches us what the REAL world is all about. If science contradicts the Bible, then we know that that part of the Bible was written by mere men with all of their foibles. That is why we don't think that the world is flat, in spite of what the Bible says...
Another lie of yours. David and Jonathan were never married and if you read it right you would see David left Jonathan and continued on his journey.
Did David have any choice? No, he HAD to leave. That does not change the fact that they were married, it just makes the whole tale a tragedy, since Johnathan was killed before the lovers could have a happy reunion.
Learn to put the Bible in context. No, I am not lying because I have known people who came out of the lifestyle and be set free from homosexuality and its perversion.
<quoted text>
Hmm, maybe you believe their pitiful denials of reality, but that still does not make your claim truth. The fact is that NO ONE has ever changed their sexual orientation. At the absolute BEST (as it were) a person can learn to suppress a part of their very being out of guilt and shame and pretend to be something that they are not. But pushing people to do that is EVIL.

#3538 Feb 5, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because if you take a literal interpretation to the creation myth of the Hebrews, then God created sin at the same time he created Adam and Eve. He created the snake to tempt them with, and provided the tree to seal the deal.
He exactly what their strengths and weaknesses were - He created those too. He knew exactly what they would do, and why, and how, and He set them in the proper place to do it.
And then He acted surprised, when He knew they would do before they were even created.
Odd, isn't it?
And God lied when the serpent told the truth... Adam and Eve id NOT die on the day that they ate the fruit, they lived for centuries after and had many kids.

#3539 Feb 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
All men are born heterosexual. Their body parts tell you that they are men. There is no proof any man being born homosexual.
You need to look back at page 78 of this thread again...

Geez! Am I going to have to do all that copy & pasting all over again every few days?

#3541 Feb 5, 2013
not ashamed,
Thanks for proving my point again. Tony came from a divorced family and is gay (tony who is posting here). Now we have your daughters best friend who is gay and comes from a dysfunctional family. Seems dad was not there for this young lad and now he is seeking a father figure in other men. I think I have proven just now that being gay is a choice because of shattered broken home lives young men and women abused sexually or a parent that walked out seeks companionship in the gender that harmed them physically, sexually, or even emotionally. If you think I am lying do some research yourself most gay people are from broken homes or have been sexually abused and are now sexually confused.
<quoted text>
Silly child, you need to learn the difference between trivial anecdotal evidence and valid scientific research. There is NO valid scientific research that correlates sexual orientation with parental marital status, abuse, or any other life effecting event during childhood.

What science HAS shown, repeatedly, is that there is a genetic or epigenetic source to sexual orientation.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3543 Feb 5, 2013
not ashamed wrote:
<quoted text> I find it ironic that on this particular thread, I am the Mormon supporting the gay community while your so called "christians" of other faiths are doing nothing but telling the gay community they will go to hell. Yet, You still are ragging on mormons. Face it nomo, you have a bone to pick with mormons and no one else. Sad!!!
The mormon goon squad runs out into the streets to slap church-owned handcuffs onto innocent bystanders who are not even 'church' members

Keep your doors locked or mormons will put on their magic diapers and chase their 10 year old wives through your front door and out the back to make'em scream and giggle
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,346959,00...

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3545 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
Only liar is you. I am not Native nor Penny and that can be proven.
You just mad cause you can't abuse Penny any more. Most suck to be you!!
<quoted text>
Guess we will all just post nancy the cows picture all over the web.. want the addy so you can see it?
What a hog!
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3547 Feb 5, 2013
MrsMurphy,
Who the hell are you? I am not Penny and you and the others have been told that repeatedly. Do you have a comprehension problem?
You another bigot? You like to attack people you do not even know?
I will let you in on a little secret. I am not Penny, but if you want to play a game here I will show you who I am and you can pick yourself off the floor when I am done with your sorry ass. Penny has no mental illness so you would be spreading rumors and lies. Oh, and you may want to verify there is no Vernon in Penny's life because I know for a fact there is and has been for years. You are just mad cause you cannot find out his last name and you never will. Eat your heart out idiot.
<quoted text>
Wow Penny, you suck at lying.. Yes you are Penny Sue and you leave evidence with every post. First youmclaim not to know her, then you are a close loving friend, now you are using the same phrases such as 'LIAR" which is one of your most used words, and the threats which are never followed throught on.. Yeah, I would like to see you handle my sorry ass. Remeber you pussied out and would'nt give me the addie to meet you in PA and I have invited you to places I have been, so Penny in a nut shell this is you and we ALL know it. Pthetic fat arsed troll.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3548 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
<quoted text>
Hey goon.. I said YOUR denial of ever "knowing" this "penny person".. I didnt say your 'denial of BEING penny'.. Quit your deflecting.. Ill put two posts up.. you "DENYING knowing this "penny" person alng with the post not long ago where you said you know and love her..

Now who's lying? Whos the LIAR? Its you penny, YOU!

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#3549 Feb 5, 2013
Liam
Who cares what science says? I show in the hell do not. Science says one thing and God says another. I will opt to believe God. Science likes to condone sin.
<quoted text>
Science isn't a study of morals, it only seeks facts about how things work, and why.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3550 Feb 5, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Wow Penny, you suck at lying.. Yes you are Penny Sue and you leave evidence with every post. First youmclaim not to know her, then you are a close loving friend, now you are using the same phrases such as 'LIAR" which is one of your most used words, and the threats which are never followed throught on.. Yeah, I would like to see you handle my sorry ass. Remeber you pussied out and would'nt give me the addie to meet you in PA and I have invited you to places I have been, so Penny in a nut shell this is you and we ALL know it. Pthetic fat arsed troll.
LMAO.. she's SO obvious!

“Too much LDS in the 60's”

Since: Sep 10

Marysville, CA

#3551 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Guess we will all just post nancy the cows picture all over the web.. want the addy so you can see it?
What a hog!
I wanna see them!
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3552 Feb 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get married if you can't procreate?
Marriage is a covenant two people make when their souls become knit as one; just like GOD says in the Bible:
++++++++++
1 Samuel 18 :1> And it came to passe when hee made an ende of speaking vnto Saul, that the soule of Ionathan was knit with the soule of Dauid, and Ionathan loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:3> Then Ionathan and Dauid made a couenant, because he loued him as his owne soule.
1 Samuel 18:4> And Ionathan stript himselfe of the robe that was vpon him, and gaue it to Dauid, and his garments, euen to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle.
1 Samuel 20:41> And assoone as the ladde was gone, Dauid arose out of a place toward the South, and fell on his face to the ground, and bowed himselfe three times: and they kissed one another, and wept one with another, vntill Dauid exceeded.
1 Samuel 20:42> And Ionathan said to Dauid, Goe in peace, forasmuch as wee haue sworne both of vs in the Name of the Lord, saying; The Lord be betweene me and thee, and betweene my seede and thy seede for euer. And hee arose, and departed: and Ionathan went into the citie.
2 Samuel 1:25> How are the mightie fallen in the midst of the battell! O Ionathan, thou wast slaine in thine high places.
2 Samuel 1:26> I am distressed for thee, my brother Ionathan, very pleasant hast thou beene vnto mee: thy loue to mee was wonderfull, passing the loue of women.
++++++++++
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3554 Feb 5, 2013
I am Servant wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you thinking you are scaring me cause it isn't happening. Just by the way you post is proof enough as to who you are. Just like when Douggie BOY was going to come and do harm to me. You got banned last time for just what you are doing. You even had an unregistered nic this time you AGAIN have a registered nic.
Report her dear. She has no right calling you a whore. We all know it is Penny due to the attacks only on certain people and her extreme jealousy of you.... She is still sexually unfullfilled due to the barn incident.. Once she comes to terms that she is in fact a lesbian she might be happy.
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3555 Feb 5, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
<quoted text>
I sure can abuse Penny daily..... Go to the zombie pics of walking dead and check out the family... LOL
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3557 Feb 5, 2013
I am Servant,
Maybe you should leave people alone if you do not want them seeking you out. You know stop with the stalking and with the using obituary photo of Penny's mother. Sorry, but you be wrong I never been banned because I am not Native. Now Native may have been I do not know. Douggie Boy? His name is Doug and it is Native's nephew who happens to care deeply for her. You have no clue who you are dealing with when it comes to Doug. You may want to seriously leave Native alone and not stalk her. No one is trying to scare you. Just trying to get through some of the brain cells of yours that seem to be clogged.
This is my first registered nick. I have never had any others you know why? Cause I am not Native, but as I said I do care about her and the fear you have instilled upon her is uncalled for.
<quoted text>
See Penny, none of us would have known Doug was a relative until you had to post the personel info.. Just could'nt leave the name out there you had to personalize it.. Just as Penny always does, tell or bust. Ha ah hahhahhhahhhhahh MORON
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3558 Feb 5, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to look back at page 78 of this thread again...
Geez! Am I going to have to do all that copy & pasting all over again every few days?
In addition to the regular trolls; we have a 'huge' transient audience screaming for our love; friendship; knowledge; and advice
We don't disappoint

“Howdy How”

Since: Jan 09

Hayward, CA

#3564 Feb 5, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Go to facebook, Ammon Long, Rick Long and Tony Long.. and Tony has the photo of Mom
LOL

“Reality bites”

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#3565 Feb 5, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>Go to facebook, Ammon Long, Rick Long and Tony Long.. and Tony has the photo of Mom
Hides in closet

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3566 Feb 5, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Why get married if you can't procreate?
So, heterosexuals who are infertile or sterile should NOT get married, right? nor women past the childbearing years should marry either, right?

If marriage WAS SOLELY about procreation, then you might have a point.....BUT seeing as it's not.....you have NONE!!!

There are many reasons a couple get's married, children can be just one of the reasons, but its certainly not the only reason!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islanders protest gay-marriage ban - Hawaii News (Feb '09) 39 min Bakatari 173
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr lides 50,646
Berlusconi: Let's legalize gay civil unions 2 hr Rainbow Kid 23
With gay marriage comes question: I do or I don't 2 hr Reverend Alan 18
Hitching Post wedding chapel sues over gay marr... 3 hr WeTheSheeple 54
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 3 hr Pat Robertson s F... 247
Elizabeth Taylor & Michael Jackson at Her Final... 4 hr Octopus 41

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE