Will Gay Marriage Pit Church Against Church?

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 16,105

The trouble they see is not just an America where general support for gay marriage will have driven a wedge between churches and the world, but between churches themselves.

Full Story

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Since: Apr 09

Conch republic

#3448 Feb 4, 2013
Nettiebelle wrote:
<quoted text>dumb
agreed.......
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3449 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry Native, but that photo is all over the internet.. just google it! Google is your friend..
now 'native'.. be a good little wench and take your meds.
You can bet your sweet arse that photo is all over the internet.... Right along with her goofy brothers pics.. That is one fugly family.. Short, fat and stupid. I even did the walking dead app on them and turned them into zombies... I think I will send them to the walking dead facebook page.. It's a shame ole Vern is imaninary or we could dig up a photo of him... LOL She never changes... I'LL REPORT YOU.... I"LL REPORT YOU

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3451 Feb 4, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your sweet arse that photo is all over the internet.... Right along with her goofy brothers pics.. That is one fugly family.. Short, fat and stupid. I even did the walking dead app on them and turned them into zombies... I think I will send them to the walking dead facebook page.. It's a shame ole Vern is imaninary or we could dig up a photo of him... LOL She never changes... I'LL REPORT YOU.... I"LL REPORT YOU
You got it! toyota!

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3452 Feb 4, 2013
Born_Again_Christian wrote:
Tony
No two men can nurture a little girl in the way a real mother can. Stop playing house with other people's children you are going to mess them up. She is far from being well adjusted. She probably is confused why does she not have a mom and other children do.
<quoted text>
But what about nancy?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3453 Feb 4, 2013
MrsMurphy wrote:
<quoted text>You can bet your sweet arse that photo is all over the internet.... Right along with her goofy brothers pics.. That is one fugly family.. Short, fat and stupid. I even did the walking dead app on them and turned them into zombies... I think I will send them to the walking dead facebook page.. It's a shame ole Vern is imaninary or we could dig up a photo of him... LOL She never changes... I'LL REPORT YOU.... I"LL REPORT YOU
LOL what about Ammon or judy louise or ken or paul jr? Can you imagine what they looked like? yuck!

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3455 Feb 4, 2013
Tony
No two men can nurture a little girl in the way a real mother can. Stop playing house with other people's children you are going to mess them up. She is far from being well adjusted. She probably is confused why does she not have a mom and other children do.
<quoted text>
That's really not true and you are just being nasty because you don't like who he is......besides, how do you know it's not his child? And if they adopted the child, then by law....they are her parents.....so, they aren't screwing up "SOME OTHER PERSON'S CHILD"!!!
Jeff

San Jose, CA

#3456 Feb 4, 2013
Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, you miss what matters to the law:
the end result is the same.
Two opposite sex parents are not required by law for any child. You cannot single out gay parents for special penalties.
And your idea that it will "always fall short" is so simple and stupid.
One of my best friends and his husband adopted a baby girl the day after she was born. Her mother was a teenager, and her father wasn't interested.
So who "fell short?" Yes, the straight parents. Both of them. That kid traded up, and will have a much better life with 2 gay men then she ever would have had otherwise. Guaranteed. She is now nearly 6 years old, very happy and well-adjusted, and believe it or not, they figured out how to parent her.
Your prejudice is always wrong.
Its sad that little girl will never have a real mom.

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3457 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere
You have no life that you have to attack Native's mom?
Be careful this can come back and bite you in the ass.
I think someone needs to deal with who started this whole thing. I am Servant accused Native of stalking and Native has not stalked her. Maybe some of her friends should pay her a visit.
You've been threatening that for years.. shall we report this post as a threat? I think so! LMAO.. gonna keep this thing up eh 'native'/'christian female' et al?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3458 Feb 4, 2013
Tony
<quoted text>
What did I tell you about messing with other people children?

Old ms nancy the swine is ready!

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3462 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere wrote:
<quoted text>tell us all why you think its "native's" mom?????
the awine could be anyone.. do you know how many nancy's there are in the world and how many pictures of nancy there are on the internet?
https://www.google.com/search...
look at em all! oooh they some UGLY ones!
Come on Troth, lets get off Moms, Mmmk! I mean after all, I just got off yours!

;)

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3463 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
Take it how ever you want. I am not Native. Report the post I do not care because it was not a threat it is a promise. Native has done nothing to you, but you and Iamservant continue to harass her and lie about her. So maybe taking a few down to her area and speaking with some folks will end this once and for all. All your post attacking Native's mother have been reported.
<quoted text>
"native' is not a member of this website.. remember? whos' "native"? and who is her "mother"?

Do you know belinda cratchett?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3464 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
I told you I am not Native and I do not back down from scum like you. You have no clue who you are messing with. I will address any damn thing I want on this thread concerning the topic and that includes children so try and stop me.
<quoted text>
native,I do not back down from scum like you. You have no clue who you are messing with. I will address any damn thing I want on this thread concerning the topic and that includes mothers so try and stop me.

got milk?

“ ILKS r kewl ”

Conch republic

#3465 Feb 4, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Come on Troth, lets get off Moms, Mmmk! I mean after all, I just got off yours!
;)
Liar, she dead and has been for years.. quit your childish lying..
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3466 Feb 4, 2013
Tony
<quoted text>
And tell us Penny of the fine job your father and mother, the perfect hetrosexual couple did in raising you.. Look at the mental case and confused sexual orientation you turned out to be.. I think a child has a great chance in a nurturing loving calm family situation.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#3467 Feb 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is that in same sex marriage this is designed into it. The child will always be denied one of the parents.
This is why same sex marriages can never be on the same level as traditional marriage. It will always fall short for children.
Rose's Law:
Morons with no real argument scream, "But what abut the children!?"

You're either dumb or dishonest. No matter how you feel about gay couples raising children, gay marriage is a separate issue. A gay couple can marry and not raise a kid, or raise a kid and not marry.

On top of that, kids raised by gay couples turn out just fine.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#3468 Feb 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Do children need a mom or can 2 dads make up for one mom?
One gay dad = one parent
MrsMurphy

Chicago, IL

#3469 Feb 4, 2013
Troth for Leogere,
Take it how ever you want. I am not Native. Report the post I do not care because it was not a threat it is a promise. Native has done nothing to you, but you and Iamservant continue to harass her and lie about her. So maybe taking a few down to her area and speaking with some folks will end this once and for all. All your post attacking Native's mother have been reported.
<quoted text>
Why do you even bother to take on your betters, you know you will lose and look more like the dumbarse than you usually do... Not to memtion giving up more personal info.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

#3470 Feb 4, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Its sad that little girl will never have a real mom.
Why do you make nasty claims like this? How do you know that the mother isn't part of the child's life?

Since: Dec 09

United States

#3471 Feb 4, 2013
janeebee,
Yes there would still be homosexuality because it is sex outside of natural sex. Just like there is incest and bestiality. All were born heterosexual, but yet we have incest, bestiality which has always been here also. Homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse and parents who do not nurture their children. Do a poll and ask any homosexual if they been abused sexually or had a father or mother walk out on them in divorce. Many are looking for the nurture in that same sex parent that walked out on them or the one who abused them.
<quoted text>
BAC: "Yes there would still be homosexuality because it is sex outside of natural sex."

Oh puh-leeze.
HETEROSEXUALITY is rife with "sex outside of natural sex", as the vast majority of sexual deviants are HETEROSEXUAL.

BAC: "Homosexuality is caused by sexual abuse...."

According to your logic (sic), the cause of child sexual abuse could well be said to be HETEROSEXUALITY, as 95% of pedophiles ARE HETEROSEXUAL.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#3472 Feb 4, 2013
The Mormons don't lose very gracefully. I love that they were"stunned" at the backlash. Seriously, why would they expect less?

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/nul...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 8 min HulkHoeGun 50,589
Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 1 hr godsanalpuppet 25,280
Gay couples hope legislation makes Hawaii first... (Feb '09) 1 hr KiMare 16,147
Christian Pastors Given Choice: Perform Same-Se... 2 hr Frank Stanton 46
Minnesota becomes 12th state to OK gay marriage (May '13) 4 hr cpeter1313 1,608
Miss. ban on same-sex marriage challenged in... 5 hr Jumper The wise 6
Local Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out About Gay Marr... 6 hr jwdudley 2

Wedding People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE