Exercise, meditation could help with ...

Exercise, meditation could help with anxiety

There are 5 comments on the The Winnipeg Free Press story from Jun 22, 2011, titled Exercise, meditation could help with anxiety. In it, The Winnipeg Free Press reports that:

DEAR MISS LONELYHEARTS: I recently got engaged and am over the moon. My fiancA© is patient and kind, but I feel like I drag him down.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Winnipeg Free Press.

cheeser

Chatham, UK

#1 Jul 11, 2011
http://hosted.comm100.com/Forum/Default.aspx...
When i take anxiety drugs like valium I know that i am not going to keep taking it for a long time and while on the drug I try to find answers to my issues which are usually to do with work pressures and social attitudes towards me.
I get very anxious during big events I need to attend and work pressures but once my 14 pills are gone I have usually restored my inner balance for a few months before I get a build up again of pent up stress and anxiety. I make the most of being on valium by meditating and doing gentle exercise.
These drugs are not meant to be taken all the time because that is addiction.

United States

#2 Aug 31, 2011
I know the feeling! This may help. Hope you feel better!

http://relieveanxietyanddepression.blogspot.c...
Dominique

Europe

#3 Sep 25, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
Javion

Utrecht, Netherlands

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Canada Pharmacy ONLINEMEDOX. COM will always be the best pharmacy for me, whether I order prescription or non-prescription. Never failed me in delivery and quality of products.
Mellie

Romania

#6 Sep 29, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from XTOP24 .COM about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wedding Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland same-sex marriage 6 min New Perspective 318
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 7 min Jonah1 4,622
News Why I'll be voting 'No' to same-sex marriage, e... 39 min fedupwiththemess 2,527
News Homosexuality and the Bible (Aug '11) 41 min fedupwiththemess 33,255
News Republic of Ireland votes for equal marriage 43 min Imprtnrd 146
News The Christian owners of a bakery found to have ... 1 hr Yakitori 11
News How to Witness to a Jehovah's Witness Ray Comfo... (Nov '14) 2 hr Boni 1,331
More from around the web