Charlottesville Couple Taking Passion...

Charlottesville Couple Taking Passion for Food to the Streets

There are 7 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 20, 2013, titled Charlottesville Couple Taking Passion for Food to the Streets. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A Charlottesville couple is taking their love of food and travel to the streets by opening a food truck with recipes from places they've traveled to around the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Downtown

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Feb 22, 2013
I never eat off these trucks ,but I did try this one when they were downtown.
Truly great food! Please come back to Market street!!
Hope

Waynesboro, VA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
Mr. Wert is a fantastic English professor. I wish he and his wife all the best with thier new endeavor!
cville fan

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 22, 2013
I wish Zan's Place would have a food truck. I miss that good food.!!!
huck

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Feb 22, 2013
I'm sure the food is good, but I wonder why sliders (such an unappealing term born from the white castle grease burger) has been appropriated for so many other-wise appetizing culinary creations. I don't want to swallow before chewing.
CvilleMechEngr

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Feb 22, 2013
huck wrote:
I'm sure the food is good, but I wonder why sliders (such an unappealing term born from the white castle grease burger) has been appropriated for so many other-wise appetizing culinary creations. I don't want to swallow before chewing.
True…sounds like a euphemism for oysters on the half-shell
ActionJackson

South Boston, VA

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Some of the food truck operators have real talent & put out some good food. My daughter works in one in Austin & she really likes what she does..except for the early AM hours. But watch out folks..Charlottesville City Clown-cil is working on a way to F this up with taxes & licenses & etc, etc.
Down with the BOX

Wytheville, VA

#7 Feb 22, 2013
The LUNCHBOX EXPRESS is the BEST!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmers' market doing well with month to go Aug 12 Farmers Depot 3
News El Modena High culinary students will be cookin... Jul 26 uchrisbrownq 1
News Finally Getting Sweet on Jioio's Pizza (Jan '13) Jul 21 pgh 4
News Recipe: Pumpkin soup with coconut, lemongrass a... (Jul '16) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Old Coast recipes are treasures, indeed Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Ita s fresh vegetables time on the Coast Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Food for thought: Why some of us believe a sust... Jun '17 Ontario Farmer 1
More from around the web