Obama: Congress, Europe must stem eco...

Obama: Congress, Europe must stem economic crisis

There are 51 comments on the ChannelOne story from Jun 8, 2012, titled Obama: Congress, Europe must stem economic crisis. In it, ChannelOne reports that:

The economy at risk, President Barack Obama accused Republicans on Friday of pursuing policies that would weaken the U.S. recovery, and he simultaneously urged Europe's leaders to prevent an overseas debt crisis from dragging down the rest of the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ChannelOne.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#42 Jun 18, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama hasn't divided this country.
George Bush looked at whether he could exempt young illegals from deportation and concluded he could not do so legally. Barack Obama until a few months ago drew the same conclusion, he could not do it legally.
.
Last Friday he granted illegal amnesty.
.
Which is worse, the racists or a President that will break law to save his azz?

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#43 Jun 18, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Stop with the sarcastic replies. I always do something useful with my time and it's not trashing people on the internet because they're not the same race as me or belong to the same political party as me.
You drive me absolutely nuts. If I gave you headaches, you brought me to tears with your cold and heartless attitude at times because I know that's not what you're really like. Or at least I hope so with all my heart.
After years on the net I learned it is pointless to spend a lot of time arguing with people who are just looking for an argument.
.
You're taking this way, way too seriously.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#44 Jun 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush looked at whether he could exempt young illegals from deportation and concluded he could not do so legally. Barack Obama until a few months ago drew the same conclusion, he could not do it legally.
.
Last Friday he granted illegal amnesty.
.
Which is worse, the racists or a President that will break law to save his azz?
He granted? If so, it's not illegal, right? As for Bush, he did so many things that were wrong, it's hard to know where to start. How about "outting" a spy who's husband is proving you're a liar about WMD's? That's just for a start. She could have been killed, but that didn't stop him or Cheney from their "illegal" war, did it? I'd rather a president who gave amnesty to illegals who are already here and doing something useful than to start a war for oil profits and depose a president of another country because he poses a constant threat to Kuwait, Iran and their corporate oil buddies.

Amnesty over thousands of Iraqi and American lives lost? That's a very easy choice to make.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#45 Jun 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
After years on the net I learned it is pointless to spend a lot of time arguing with people who are just looking for an argument.
.
You're taking this way, way too seriously.
Yes, I know. That's why I won't be posting much any more. This place can have an extremely negative effect on your perspective of people in general.
Steve O

AOL

#46 Jun 18, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you did tell me that. What you didn't do is say you're not like that, nor are you in agreement with their views, policies, idealogy, etc. I am not aggravated with them, I am disgusted with the party you belong to. I know they're trash and haters. I simply want "you" to be different. It saddens me that you align yourself with such trash, that is the entire point I've been trying to make to you and you keep missing it.
This is why I will not be posting on this forum much any more. This is not a discussion forum. It is a forum for Republicans and racists (pretty much the same thing) to bash non-whites and non-Republicans with their racial and social divisions. They're not trying to bring people into the Republican fold, they're here to vent, rant and rave and have pretty much destroyed any opportunities for civil dialog not only between political parties, but races too.
Obama hasn't divided this country. Blacks, Whites, Hispanics and other races have joined behind him. These people are not attacking others by virtue of race. Only the Republicans are doing this. They divided the country during the Bush campaign and have made it worse with their race baiting and disrespect for all those who do not share their political and racial idealogy.
Intelligent Americans understand that "hyphenating' Americans into mere fractions of Americans is Evil. Obama is the most divisive President in the modern era. How can that be good for America? U Pluribus Unum was the founding princple of our Nation. Look it up. Knowledge is POWER.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#47 Jun 18, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>He granted? If so, it's not illegal, right? As for Bush, he did so many things that were wrong, it's hard to know where to start. How about "outting" a spy who's husband is proving you're a liar about WMD's? That's just for a start. She could have been killed, but that didn't stop him or Cheney from their "illegal" war, did it? I'd rather a president who gave amnesty to illegals who are already here and doing something useful than to start a war for oil profits and depose a president of another country because he poses a constant threat to Kuwait, Iran and their corporate oil buddies.
Amnesty over thousands of Iraqi and American lives lost? That's a very easy choice to make.
Valarie Plame was a nothing. She was all hype, all sizzle and no steak. The whole affair was one huge SNOWJOB. Plame was not a secret agent. She outed herself early in her career (when she was stationed in Moscow) so all she was was a gopher for the CIA.
.
I think you prove how pointless it is to have a discussion with a Democrat. How does Bush being wrong make Obama right? The left and their forever moving the goalpost.
.
Take your own advice, post less.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#48 Jun 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
Valarie Plame was a nothing. She was all hype, all sizzle and no steak. The whole affair was one huge SNOWJOB. Plame was not a secret agent. She outed herself early in her career (when she was stationed in Moscow) so all she was was a gopher for the CIA.
.
I think you prove how pointless it is to have a discussion with a Democrat. How does Bush being wrong make Obama right? The left and their forever moving the goalpost.
.
Take your own advice, post less.
I will post less and most certainly not to people who think they're always right and everyone else is wrong.

Post to those that always agree with you. That should make for interesting discussions. You can stroke each other constantly and have constant hard-ons. I'm sure it will be pleasurable for egotists, such as yourself.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#49 Jun 18, 2012
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>I will post less and most certainly not to people who think they're always right and everyone else is wrong.
Post to those that always agree with you. That should make for interesting discussions. You can stroke each other constantly and have constant hard-ons. I'm sure it will be pleasurable for egotists, such as yourself.
A hard-on is far better than a headache.

pigpen911

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#50 Jun 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
A hard-on is far better than a headache.
Not when your girlfriend/wife tells you that they have one,lol.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#51 Jun 18, 2012
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
A hard-on is far better than a headache.
No disagreement there. However most men would rather achieve it another way. Whatever floats your boat.

Enjoy!

:)

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#52 Jun 19, 2012
pigpen911 wrote:
<quoted text>Not when your girlfriend/wife tells you that they have one,lol.
Hey Pigpen! I was so busy dueling with my cranky friend that I missed your pun.

I'm sure most men would agree with you. lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Farmers' market doing well with month to go Aug 12 Farmers Depot 3
News El Modena High culinary students will be cookin... Jul 26 uchrisbrownq 1
News Finally Getting Sweet on Jioio's Pizza (Jan '13) Jul '17 pgh 4
News Recipe: Pumpkin soup with coconut, lemongrass a... (Jul '16) Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Old Coast recipes are treasures, indeed Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Ita s fresh vegetables time on the Coast Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Food for thought: Why some of us believe a sust... Jun '17 Ontario Farmer 1
More from around the web