'How would you like to have a neighbo...

'How would you like to have a neighbour like you?' Judge orders...

There are 12 comments on the The Province story from Jul 13, 2013, titled 'How would you like to have a neighbour like you?' Judge orders.... In it, The Province reports that:

A Saanich man described as the curse of his Harriet Road neighbourhood has been sentenced to 30 days in jail and ordered to stay away until he can live like a normal human being.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Province.

a dead beat this man

Sweden

#1 Jul 13, 2013
I have met dead beat losers like this man before. He doesn't work, or earn money, tries to get free things from others, causes all kinds of problems for others, and he has a entourage of other human scum following him around. In cave people days, the tribal assholes just get abandoned to become predator food if the other tribe members don't whack them first. These kinds of shit heads would be cured with weapons shots to the back of the head. Nobody would even shed a tear. They are societal parasites.
Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#2 Jul 14, 2013
What did he do?I missed it
The Truth

Abbotsford, Canada

#4 Jul 14, 2013
Kudos to the Judge, we need more like him.
lazy dead beat whacko

Sweden

#7 Jul 14, 2013
The guy moved into his father's house and his dead beat loser parasite friends keep making piles of garbage, noise, fights at all hours of the day or knight. He kept ignoring fines, by law citations, and police visits for 6 years. The court judge sentenced him to 30 days in jail and threatened to increase jail time to 60, 90, 120 days if the jerk doesn't behave like a normal social person. If he wanted to spend the rest of his life in prison, the judge was willing to make his wish come true. The useless son is 41 and doesn't work or earn money.

Since: Apr 13

Victoria, Canada

#8 Jul 14, 2013
The guy sounds like a typical example of a loser who hates Victoria but has zero ability to make it anywhere else.
Oh Really

United States

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Brexx wrote:
The guy sounds like a typical example of a loser who hates Victoria but has zero ability to make it anywhere else.
Victoria BC and the rest of Vancouver Island is a prison that produces its own nut jobs as well as import the whacks from the rest of the world to concentrate them all in one place. It is a national homeland for dumb and crazy people.
Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#10 Jul 15, 2013
Ok i see it now.

Since: Apr 13

Victoria, Canada

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Oh Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Victoria BC and the rest of Vancouver Island is a prison that produces its own nut jobs as well as import the whacks from the rest of the world to concentrate them all in one place. It is a national homeland for dumb and crazy people.
Every time you spout this nonsense its obvious who the "nut job" is.
The Crackhead Land

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Brexx wrote:
<quoted text>
Every time you spout this nonsense its obvious who the "nut job" is.
One of the commenters on the 2 largest Victoria Topix forums mentioned a "Crackhead Land" theme park and penal colony on Vancouver Island and Victoria BC. This spaced out dead beat would be a suitable resident of Crackhead Land. That posters mentioned his friend who came up with Crackhead Land. The friend must be a genius?
plenty of dead space

Victoria, Canada

#13 Jul 19, 2013
It is too bad there are plenty of dead space people around. They serve no purpose, take up space, resources, produce nothing back, and annoy other people. They fit the description of parasites. They are like some harmful bacteria, virus, or other microscopic germ. There is no net benefit of them existing, all take and no give.
Hmm

Victoria, Canada

#14 Jul 24, 2013
What gets me with neighbors is the inconsiderate ones when your trying too sleep.
so totally yes

Victoria, Canada

#16 Jul 25, 2013
a dead beat this man wrote:
I have met dead beat losers like this man before. He doesn't work, or earn money, tries to get free things from others, causes all kinds of problems for others, and he has a entourage of other human scum following him around. In cave people days, the tribal assholes just get abandoned to become predator food if the other tribe members don't whack them first. These kinds of shit heads would be cured with weapons shots to the back of the head. Nobody would even shed a tear. They are societal parasites.
I too have seen, met, and dealt with these kinds of parasite dead beat scum. They have a real talent for pissing people off wherever they go without fail. Dale Carnegie wrote a book called "How to Win Friends and Influence People", losers probably read from a book called "How to Lose Friends and Annoy People"? I would not feel the slightest sorrow if these kinds of people were taken into the woods and mass shot in the head, tossed out of aircraft over lakes or oceans. This would be performing a "public service".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Creating superfood from Ramen - U of T research... Dec 24 Had My Share 1
News How to spice up your holiday leftovers updated Nov '17 Pardon Pard 1
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) Nov '17 Christie Taylor 8
News Suspect Arrested In Arson Fire at St. Cloud Adu... Nov '17 L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News Nation-Now 44 mins ago 1:43 p.m.The long, stran... Nov '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 1
News Culinary graduate finds dream job in Nashville Nov '17 LOLOLOL 1
News 2 South Dakota Football Players Charged With Rape Nov '17 Pardon Pard 2
More from around the web