Webkinz World Updated with Clothing M...

Webkinz World Updated with Clothing Machine, KinzStyle Outlet and New Room Designs

There are 106 comments on the Associated Content story from Sep 17, 2009, titled Webkinz World Updated with Clothing Machine, KinzStyle Outlet and New Room Designs. In it, Associated Content reports that:

Maintenance is now complete in Webkinz World . There is now a new area called KinzStyle Outlet that is run by the fashion guide PJ Collie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

hotie

Bowling Green, OH

#69 Feb 10, 2010
hi!
JACOB

Wilkinson, IN

#70 Feb 13, 2010
WHAT THE CRAP! I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO MAKE EVERYTHING IN THE CLOTHING MACHINE ! YOU GUYS ARE IDIOTS!
1213kitty

Buffalo, NY

#72 Feb 20, 2010
god jacob!no need to be so impulsive!
kaitlyn

Franklin, NY

#73 Feb 28, 2010
i know detective cap if you want to know just say chicken pot pie to me
kaitlyn

Franklin, NY

#74 Feb 28, 2010
jacob little kids come on this site too u know you don't need to swear and if you are do something like ******* in place of it.
mbauserman

Spring, TX

#75 Mar 13, 2010
hi does any one want my user 4 webkinz
hahha

Savannah, GA

#76 Mar 17, 2010
cookie123 wrote:
u want to know? just say hi!:)
then fricken hi lol
jake

West Bloomfield, NY

#77 Mar 19, 2010
how do you make sparkle suit
kellly

Las Vegas, NV

#79 Apr 2, 2010
cookie123 wrote:
u want to know? just say hi!:)
hi i want to know all the new recipes!
advice person

Plano, TX

#80 Apr 5, 2010
you know what your probely not going to give us any of the information and of course everyone knows those recipes just look on Google and type in: webkinz clothing machine recipes and by the way i know the detective hat too so it seems i really need to do some reseacch
Sophie

Austin, TX

#81 Apr 11, 2010
Hey!!! PJ Collie's
koaboi

Redondo Beach, CA

#82 May 31, 2010
i kno all of it and i mean all of it!!! im not tellig u guys bcuz im like the only person who knows it.. lol peace out homies
1piggy424

Southington, CT

#83 Jun 23, 2010
memo wrote:
hi hi hi any want my user name and my password
i do please but what is it for ?
orina suaza

Macon, GA

#84 Jul 26, 2010
hi i love webkinz and im 19 of to collage and i have 12 webkinz thants so cool RIGHT ya... my mom sed that i can get more webkinz but i never get older to do that!!!!!!!!!!yayayayayayayaya yay WEBKINZ
dhjshjd

Pelham, AL

#85 Jul 28, 2010
mbauserman wrote:
hi does any one want my user 4 webkinz
yes i do
kirsa

Methuen, MA

#86 Jul 30, 2010
zzzzz wrote:
whats the tie dye shirt code?
nop not telling
Alyssa

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#87 Aug 6, 2010
Can someone give me unused kinzstyle codes??
The Awesome

Marriottsville, MD

#88 Aug 12, 2010
thanks fo all the codes
Sabrina

Las Vegas, NV

#89 Aug 24, 2010
i know some, cow girl dress coboy hat cow poke top smocked sundress. detictive hat blue hat red hat tan suite jacket. glass slippers funkey girl glasses ruby slippers princesss hat. highland skirt kilt puple kilt funkey plaid hat. sparkley suit pants tan pants sparkly bow tuxedo shoes. straw berry hat greeen layord tee red bow eorupean shades. stunning komoko calk flower top bright green swim trunks smocked sundress. sweet dreams bathrob fuzzy slippers yoga pants thicknit sweter. tie die top purple pj top blue and yellow fleece flower power swimsuite top. toga white jeans kinzvile sxirt flip flops. toy souilder top captins top mod jacket red sneekers. toy soulder hat party hat funkey plaid hat dude hat. wizerds robe acadamy sweater tuxedo pants wizerds hat. that's alll i have to say bye
Kristie

Toronto, Canada

#90 Aug 25, 2010
The detective cap is blue cap tansuit jacket red cap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Modena High culinary students will be cookin... 10 hr uchrisbrownq 1
News Finally Getting Sweet on Jioio's Pizza (Jan '13) Jul 21 pgh 4
News Recipe: Pumpkin soup with coconut, lemongrass a... (Jul '16) Jun 27 AmPieJam UncleSam 2
News Old Coast recipes are treasures, indeed Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Ita s fresh vegetables time on the Coast Jun '17 not much shrimp 1
News Food for thought: Why some of us believe a sust... Jun '17 Ontario Farmer 1
News Ask Lisa: Where can I find real heavy cream? Jun '17 Reality Speaks 6
More from around the web