Recipe request: Del Conte's garlic ch...

Recipe request: Del Conte's garlic cheese bread request

There are 2 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 11, 2009, titled Recipe request: Del Conte's garlic cheese bread request. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

We are not gambling aficionados here at Recipe Request. In fact, we have, at times, wondered if our lack of gaming luck means we are what some people call "coolers." Therefore, we weren't surprised that taking another gamble on getting an obscure restaurant recipe wouldn't pan out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Take a Look

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Aug 12, 2009
Bev-Mo sells it already bottled. If you want to make your own, Google the recipe, there are tons of them.
Jane

Mclean, VA

#3 Jan 25, 2012
I so love garlic cheese bread! And instead of regular cheese, I use the bufala mozzarella! Try it! You can get them here: http://www.idealcheese.com/bufalamozzarella.a...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Recipes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News HESS RECIPES: Hess's Strawberry Pie Recipes (Jun '09) Mar '18 Troy Sharesky 6
News Pizza Pop founder dies, leaves savoury legacy t... Feb '18 pizza pip 1
News 'Peter Rabbit' allergy bullying claims hit clos... Feb '18 Farmer Bob 1
News Recipe Exchange: Chile Rellenos from Gay and La... (Sep '07) Jan '18 Jetmech 67
News Creating superfood from Ramen - U of T research... Dec '17 Had My Share 1
News How to spice up your holiday leftovers updated Nov '17 Pardon Pard 1
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) Nov '17 Christie Taylor 8